Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem - page 36. (Read 11462 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The versatility and variability of this platform is amazing. That only it is not provided, ranging from trading and ending with charity.
In fact, the implementation of this platform will be very difficult, but it's worth it. At the moment, the project has managed to collect very good sums on the sales of its tokens, which indicates the interest of people in this platform
Why do you think that this project will be so hard to implement ? I think the development team is serious enough and they can make it a reality.
Activity: 196
The versatility and variability of this platform is amazing. That only it is not provided, ranging from trading and ending with charity.
In fact, the implementation of this platform will be very difficult, but it's worth it. At the moment, the project has managed to collect very good sums on the sales of its tokens, which indicates the interest of people in this platform
Activity: 210
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The partnership of BeEasy with Rybakov Foundation will allow using cryptocurrency for the greater good!

The BeEasy team has signed a cooperation agreement with the leader of the Russian philanthropic movement - Rybakov Foundation.

The partnership will allow for a more effective use of an EasyCare option in all products and services provided by the BeEasy project. All BeEasy users will be able to transfer cryptocurrency in support of charities and social projects.

Rybakov Foundation considers it important to support high-tech projects in order to attract the attention of many users to philanthropic activity - said Alena Svetushkova. - Everyone can become a philanthropist, so we're always on a lookout for new instruments that help making good deeds easy! - It's a official already that we have been partnered with one of the Foundation- Rybakov. One step ahead to get through the goal. Great Job BeEasy!

Thanks for the info. This kind of news would be an eye-opening understanding that this project BeEasy is really helping others. They improve their partnership with other regarding revenues now they make a partnership to improve reaching out the tho help and donate to charities.
Activity: 448
BeEasy could be the next best thing the crypto world has to offer. Amazing concept with multifunctional designs and modern tools suitable for mining. Great team effort.

I am also hoping for this. I know the whole BeEast team and partners are working hard to create a fully functional platform at the launched date. The community right now is also getting bigger and that awareness about the project is getting bigger and wider.

A large expectation about this project. They have a lot to offer to its user a multi-function dealing with cryptocurrency that they make it easy to perform a transaction on this project BeEasy..
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
BeEasy could be the next best thing the crypto world has to offer. Amazing concept with multifunctional designs and modern tools suitable for mining. Great team effort.

I am also hoping for this. I know the whole BeEast team and partners are working hard to create a fully functional platform at the launched date. The community right now is also getting bigger and that awareness about the project is getting bigger and wider.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Another great partnership created by #BeEasy!!!
The partnership of BeEasy with Rybakov Foundation will allow using cryptocurrency for the greater good!
"The partnership will allow for a more effective use of an EasyCare option in all products and services provided by the BeEasy project. All BeEasy users will be able to transfer cryptocurrency in support of charities and social projects."

Indeed this is great news not only to BeEasy team but to the whole community as well. As a platform supporter, it is comforting to know the the ecosystem you are supporting cares also for the community and not only your assets. good job!
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
I think that the project will be popular on the market among other projects, because its idea has a good reason to invest your money!
Why do you think so? Can you explain to the other participants in the project and me, why do you have this view on this?

I do not think so, I'm sure of it! Because the project is supported by large investors who will invest their money in it!

and I know there are investors who invest in beeasy to further develop it. and it also helps keep other investors in this project.
Activity: 308
Its pretty obvious that this project will definitely deliver great service in the future. Providing advanced tools for mining that will guide the user throughout the entire process, equipped with User-friendy system that would make mining a lot less difficult compared to other mining platform.
Activity: 308
Activity: 434
guys, I definitely will participate in this project. be sure, this platform will reach the broad market and on a high rating!! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Yes! You still have time  to participate on this project. ICO will end on end of June. Please go through with the whitepaper so that you will be convinced 100%.
Activity: 434

The BeEasy team has signed a cooperation agreement with the leader of the Russian philanthropic movement - Rybakov Foundation.

The partnership will allow for a more effective use of an EasyCare option in all products and services provided by the BeEasy project. All BeEasy users will be able to transfer cryptocurrency in support of charities and social projects.

Rybakov Foundation considers it important to support high-tech projects in order to attract the attention of many users to philanthropic activity - said Alena Svetushkova. - Everyone can become a philanthropist, so we're always on a lookout for new instruments that help making good deeds easy! - It's a official already that we have been partnered with one of the Foundation- Rybakov. One step ahead to get through the goal. Great Job BeEasy!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
BeEasy offers these types of services.

EasyPool: a digital currency pool with a sociable interface
EasyTrade: cryptocurrency exchange with the inclusion of specialized trading software
EasyPlay: element for interface with vendors of software, games, offline partners of the venture
EasyFund: investment digital currency fund run by a robot with aspects of artificial intelligence
EasyData: its data center with mining gear, which offers
users the occasion to lease abilities for mining
EasyCare: a component for interrelating with benevolent foundations to systematize a donation of cash for the charitable trust.
Activity: 224
BeEasy looks much better than other similar platforms. It gives more opportunities for uses. I like that it is simple way to manage your own cryptocurrencies
I think you’re right. There are plenty of additional features that I haven’t found in any other investment platform on the current market. I can’t wait for its official launch.
Me too. Do you know that there will be special statistics for your activity on the platform? You always have an access to your last operations. You can make your own conclusions about your financial deals.
Its great, especially, when you want to know progress of your benefits. It might steal jobs from financial analytics. It will be much easier to work with this platform than with real people.
Maybe, you are right, but I’m not so sure about it. I like another feature about the system, that make me sure that it will be pretty successful. It is the charity part.
Time will show that I was right. What are you talking about? Can you tell me some details because I haven’t heard about it yet?
Ok, no problem. There will be a possibility to participate in charity thanks to beeasy. There is a list of partner charity foundations, and you can set up for a charity donation to be sent from your balance and later track the transaction.
Wow. It is really something special. I think it shows how much developers care about their community and about the whole world. I hope this offer will change someone’s life.
I am sure about it. It is so good that you can do something together. Besides, I saw Beeasy’s new charity partner. It is the biggest charity fund in Russian, but I am sure that they will find partners all over the world.
It is only a matter of time. Project is really promising and it has all sources to be on the top. Let’s see what will happen and support it as we can.
BeEasy looks much better than other similar platforms. It gives more opportunities for uses. I like that it is simple way to manage your own cryptocurrencies
I think you’re right. There are plenty of additional features that I haven’t found in any other investment platform on the current market. I can’t wait for its official launch.
Me too. Do you know that there will be special statistics for your activity on the platform? You always have an access to your last operations. You can make your own conclusions about your financial deals.
Its great, especially, when you want to know progress of your benefits. It might steal jobs from financial analytics. It will be much easier to work with this platform than with real people.
Maybe, you are right, but I’m not so sure about it. I like another feature about the system, that make me sure that it will be pretty successful. It is the charity part.
Time will show that I was right. What are you talking about? Can you tell me some details because I haven’t heard about it yet?
Ok, no problem. There will be a possibility to participate in charity thanks to beeasy. There is a list of partner charity foundations, and you can set up for a charity donation to be sent from your balance and later track the transaction.
Wow. It is really something special. I think it shows how much developers care about their community and about the whole world. I hope this offer will change someone’s life.
I am sure about it. It is so good that you can do something together. Besides, I saw Beeasy’s new charity partner. It is the biggest charity fund in Russian, but I am sure that they will find partners all over the world.
Pages:
Jump to: