Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bela — Powering the Belacam Social Media Economy - page 13. (Read 23051 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
The ERC20 swap at will be closing on May 31, 2018. Swap your Legacy Bela for ERC20 Bela by then!
ERC20 Bela has a couple new features: a first-of-its-kind ERC20 staking system and the ability to share your staking profits with 3rd parties.
Thanks for your info
Activity: 420
Merit: 25
The ERC20 swap at will be closing on May 31, 2018. Swap your Legacy Bela for ERC20 Bela by then!
ERC20 Bela has a couple new features: a first-of-its-kind ERC20 staking system and the ability to share your staking profits with 3rd parties.
Should bela on polo be swapped too?
The Ambia Fund wrote in a slack channel:
Poloniex will likely soon put a notice on the Bela trading market letting their customers know about the swap. The new Poloniex team really cares about communication with their customers.

Therefore, I hope for a positive result.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Should bela on polo be swapped too?
Please I just got to know about the new Erc20 token now, can I still swap the Bela I have at Poloniex to the new Bela?

Please I'd appreciate if someone helps
Bela ERC20 swap is now open at http://swapbela.com ! Swap in your old, unsupported legacy Bela for new ERC20 Bela at a 1:1 ratio now.

Follow the instructions at http://swapbela.com :
Send legacy Bela to your unique coin swap address
Provide your ERC20 Bela receiving address
Within 24 hours, we send an equal amount of ERC20 Bela to you
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
A Nigerian cryptocurrency advocate, let's do it
Please I just got to know about the new Erc20 token now, can I still swap the Bela I have at Poloniex to the new Bela?

Please I'd appreciate if someone helps
I think ERC-20 will be great for this promising token. Many exchanges will list BELA. Only Poloniex was not enough for the daily good volume.
I hope this is the start of BELA's long-term bull run.
The advantage of ERC-20 token is that it will be very easy to integrate into the project platform. Another big plus is that the Ethereum team is constantly improving the network, and the team does not need to be distracted by the development of code. Bela has more opportunities as a token.
Bela is going to be listed on the http://www.ooobtc.com   and you can trade at 10am. on Apr 24th.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
I think ERC-20 will be great for this promising token. Many exchanges will list BELA. Only Poloniex was not enough for the daily good volume.
I hope this is the start of BELA's long-term bull run.
Activity: 13

Very promissing project! It deserves attention.
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
I think The Ambia Fund should ad an option to belacam, where people can earn free belacoins by watching advertisement videos or fill in surveys, etc., just as it is in many free online games nowdays. I think this will attract more people, especially the younger generation and people that are not willing to pay for their belacoins/likes.

And it will probaply get the interest of companies that are willing to buy belacoins for advertising purposes. This wil increase the demand for belacoins and naturally the price.
I believe that the team will surely join multiple models in the later period to improve the stickiness of users. Nowadays, young people are very interested in what they earn.
Activity: 22
hi - Is the mining of this coin still valid? I didn't receive any coins for last 24 hours!
what's per block reward for this coin?
copper member
Activity: 14
What is the pool that causes this in the blockchain?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Things have slowed down a lot for belacoin, it was getting some traction in March 2017 but there is hardly any news or development updates coming on time now.. Hope this changes in the coming days as its a good project
copper member
Activity: 14
Why does the blockchain stop for 4 hours every 180 blocks ?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Why not in a project with so many advantages? Its advantages are for many people and many fields.
Wonderful ! I will follow up and research to make a final decision on this project.
Activity: 126
 a great project, so many positive buzz about your project.I'll join it soon and Good luck!
Activity: 768
Merit: 500
Is there anyway to join the slack channel?  DO you have a Discord Channel?
Have you tried http://livebela.com/ ?
Activity: 5
Is there anyway to join the slack channel?  DO you have a Discord Channel?
Activity: 13
I think The Ambia Fund should ad an option to belacam, where people can earn free belacoins by watching advertisement videos or fill in surveys, etc., just as it is in many free online games nowdays. I think this will attract more people, especially the younger generation and people that are not willing to pay for their belacoins/likes.

And it will probaply get the interest of companies that are willing to buy belacoins for advertising purposes. This wil increase the demand for belacoins and naturally the price.
Pages:
Jump to: