Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bela — Powering the Belacam Social Media Economy - page 15. (Read 23051 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Are all mining rewards going to miners or is there a dev fund? Why is this information not on the website or in the Whitepaper?

What about the social media site? How will coins be initially funded there? Will users have to use their own coins that they bought or mined, or will there be a fund set aside to set users up with their first coins?
Activity: 4
Any listings on new exchanges coming up? I think that would help growth immensely. Poloniex is such a bad exchange I think most people like me wanting to buy but waiting for a new exchange. Kucoin is growing in popularity and would be a great place to start.
Activity: 13
i think this is nice concept to use cryptocurrency in social media like instagram,because many of people at this moment very ery kive in narcism live Grin,everything that they do,will be shooted and then uploaded in social media.
so if people can earn money from their narcissm live, I think so many people will interest to use bella app.
great concept for sure
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
i think this is nice concept to use cryptocurrency in social media like instagram,because many of people at this moment very ery kive in narcism live Grin,everything that they do,will be shooted and then uploaded in social media.
so if people can earn money from their narcissm live, I think so many people will interest to use bella app.
Hey.. I have followed all instructions and have been mining since last 14 hours But I have not received anything yet. Should I continue mining?
Try another pool.

Can you help me with finding other pools? I am mining for first time so asking for help!!

I'm with you Judge. been mining on minebela for 12h and not even a trickle. I think this is a cool vision and would like to support it but maybe another pool would be nice. which ones have you had luck with besides minebela.com

BHtU95QDjWZjDDwazNjp86aa39nzi9jMkG

btw, since I wrote this, there were two blocks processed on minebela and still no payout
Hey.. I have followed all instructions and have been mining since last 14 hours But I have not received anything yet. Should I continue mining?
Try another pool.

Can you help me with finding other pools? I am mining for first time so asking for help!!

I'm with you Judge. been mining on minebela for 12h and not even a trickle. I think this is a cool vision and would like to support it but maybe another pool would be nice. which ones have you had luck with besides minebela.com

BHtU95QDjWZjDDwazNjp86aa39nzi9jMkG
Activity: 768
Merit: 500
I suppose near 10k target to the end of month
last summer we spiked to 15k, so now correction and good time to buy

I read in roadmap that   fork at end of Jan

25k-30k when gamma release )
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
I suppose near 10k target to the end of month
last summer we spiked to 15k, so now correction and good time to buy

I read in roadmap that   fork at end of Jan
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
hi, any news about the new plateform? when launch? i really apperciate the idea, the printscreen look awesome, but i need to see it working, thanks
Clearly Poloniex is a good exchange platform.
Activity: 88
hi, any news about the new plateform? when launch? i really apperciate the idea, the printscreen look awesome, but i need to see it working, thanks
Activity: 4
Is it normal for the wallet to be out of sync all the time? When I first downloaded the blockchain it synced fine but everytime since it's always saying 1-10 hours behind and never syncing.
Activity: 2
Try another pool.

Activity: 453
Merit: 250
Try another pool.
Activity: 2
Activity: 47
Coinmarketcap/Announcement section shows wrong bitcointalk thread, we are directed the old one. You should change it.
Activity: 3
I don't see any block number on pool site. Can I see all blocks that what this pool has found? and I also tested to find pools wallet addresses on https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bela/ site but I didn't find all of them. Is this mean that there is no transaction on those missing wallets or?

Activity: 394
Merit: 252
The pool http://Minebela.com pays out when it finds a block and that block is confirmed. Down in the 'stats' section on the pool, you'll see that there currently is a block 'pending.' Transactions take an average of 2 minutes, and you can check the block explorer here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bela/
Activity: 3
Get mining at http://minebela.com, we're more profitable than mining Litecoin, and we require the same script miners. Our pool is finding blocks, and we have instructions there so you can even get mining from just a Windows computer. You're right, we do need to do some more work on the mining pool, but for now, you can track the blocks that it finds here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bela/address.dws?BEe73Mku9FsrS1fPNcdHGD8EGnjgzPpS7c.htm

Hi. When this pool pays out? 17 hours mining and I don't see any coins in my wallet
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
Hi, blockexplorer is live? How long does transaction usually takes?
Activity: 394
Merit: 252
Check our whitepaper at Livebela.com/2018roadmap.pdf to catch what's going on in January and beyond. Phoenix hard fork plus Belacam early access!
Pages:
Jump to: