Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEN] Benjamins ◄ SHA-256 ►◄ BOUNTY AVAILABLE to make BEN merge mineable!! - page 81. (Read 94385 times)

legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Almost 3 Terahash on PityThePool alone - Spread it around guys, we have 4 great pools up ready for your hashes!

If we keep it nice and even, then everyone makes more Benjamins!

yeah! Smiley

We got ~100gh/s at the Hasher pool, thanks ya'll

http://ben.hasher.ca

Excellent start. Still need to move a lot around!

For real, though. If you guys move to the smaller pools you will make the same (if not more). Less frequent, but bigger payouts since fewer people to split the block with!

I have to admit, I must agree - as much as I appreciate the nearly 3TH of hashrate PityThePool is getting, probably need to spread out a bit.  I am going to shutdown new registrations for now, will open back up when the network is a little more balanced.

I love Mr. T btw. Smiley

Thanks
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Almost 3 Terahash on PityThePool alone - Spread it around guys, we have 4 great pools up ready for your hashes!

yeah! Smiley

For real, though. If you guys move to the smaller pools you will make the same (if not more). Less frequent, but bigger payouts since fewer people to split the block with!

I have to admit, I must agree - as much as I appreciate the nearly 3TH of hashrate PityThePool is getting, probably need to spread out a bit.  I am going to shutdown new registrations for now, will open back up when the network is a little more balanced.

Thanks, hopefully that will help. It's definitely going to benefit everyone if you guys spread it out more!
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

yeah! Smiley

yeah! Smiley

That's right! We've had 4 blocks in the past 30 mins to 4 miners Smiley

Nice. That's fast payouts with big ass rewards. Can't get better than that. Spread it out guys!
legendary

yeah! Smiley

That's right! We've had 4 blocks in the past 30 mins to 4 miners Smiley

yeah! Smiley

legendary

yeah! Smiley

Pool fee 0% first 100 mined blocks!

http://coinminer.net:19986/

fee check: http://coinminer.net:19986/fee

Please try!!!

Let's get some hashpower over to this pool and spread it out a bit guys!
Activity: 518
Explorer got a facelift (get it?)

Looks nice and running smooth now!
So for whatever reason, my wallet doesn't want to sync at all, is there a reason for this?
I've tried deleting all of my files but my .conf and wallet.

My .conf contains all of the addnodes, so I don't really see the issue.

Did you get it fixed?
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
So for whatever reason, my wallet doesn't want to sync at all, is there a reason for this?
I've tried deleting all of my files but my .conf and wallet.

My .conf contains all of the addnodes, so I don't really see the issue.

Go back through the thread and read my posts I was struggling too -- Sussed it now though good bunch of people
Activity: 714
......some giveaway post address

1CBAHq44yNy44JT9mbecw6monLMqwtwLeb

your donation (or giveaway) goes to pay for hosting on the ABE explorer,
http://198.147.23.176:2750/
thanks kindly.

Edit in regards to those selling:
Matter of fact ill buy some ben for btc, send me quotes.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
FUCK THE RULES!! Just follow the example of BEN

At the age of 20, while on an 80-day ocean voyage from London back to Philadelphia, Benjamin Franklin developed a “Plan” for regulating his future conduct. He was partially motivated by Philippians 4:8 “Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable–if anything is excellent or praiseworthy–think about such things.” He followed his Plan he “pretty faithfully” even to the age of 79 when he finally revealed it in his writings. After he wrote about it, he was even more determined to stick with The Plan for his remaining days because of the happiness he had enjoyed thus far by following it.

Benjamin Franklin’s “Plan” was made up of 13 virtues, each with short descriptions:

Temperance: Eat not to dullness and drink not to elevation.
Silence: Speak not but what may benefit others or yourself. Avoid trifling conversation.
Order: Let all your things have their places. Let each part of your business have its time.
Resolution: Resolve to perform what you ought. Perform without fail what you resolve.
Frugality: Make no expense but to do good to others or yourself: i.e. Waste nothing.
Industry: Lose no time. Be always employed in something useful. Cut off all unnecessary actions.
Sincerity: Use no hurtful deceit. Think innocently and justly; and, if you speak, speak accordingly.
Justice: Wrong none, by doing injuries or omitting the benefits that are your duty.
Moderation: Avoid extremes. Forebear resenting injuries so much as you think they deserve.
Cleanliness: Tolerate no uncleanness in body, clothes or habitation.
Chastity: Rarely use venery but for health or offspring; Never to dullness, weakness, or the injury of your own or another’s peace or reputation.
Tranquility: Be not disturbed at trifles, or at accidents common or unavoidable.
Humility: Imitate Jesus and Socrates.
What do you think of Franklin’s Plan, amigos bonitos? Do you think you could live by these standdards? Would you want to try to live by these standards?

Really. I do like Benjamin Franklin.  BF is a great man.  BF needs more than this copycat.  BF needs innovation.  Be true to BF, be innovative...

At least its sha. Everything else is always scrypt now
FUCK THE RULES!! Just follow the example of BEN

At the age of 20, while on an 80-day ocean voyage from London back to Philadelphia, Benjamin Franklin developed a “Plan” for regulating his future conduct. He was partially motivated by Philippians 4:8 “Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable–if anything is excellent or praiseworthy–think about such things.” He followed his Plan he “pretty faithfully” even to the age of 79 when he finally revealed it in his writings. After he wrote about it, he was even more determined to stick with The Plan for his remaining days because of the happiness he had enjoyed thus far by following it.

Benjamin Franklin’s “Plan” was made up of 13 virtues, each with short descriptions:

Temperance: Eat not to dullness and drink not to elevation.
Silence: Speak not but what may benefit others or yourself. Avoid trifling conversation.
Order: Let all your things have their places. Let each part of your business have its time.
Resolution: Resolve to perform what you ought. Perform without fail what you resolve.
Frugality: Make no expense but to do good to others or yourself: i.e. Waste nothing.
Industry: Lose no time. Be always employed in something useful. Cut off all unnecessary actions.
Sincerity: Use no hurtful deceit. Think innocently and justly; and, if you speak, speak accordingly.
Justice: Wrong none, by doing injuries or omitting the benefits that are your duty.
Moderation: Avoid extremes. Forebear resenting injuries so much as you think they deserve.
Cleanliness: Tolerate no uncleanness in body, clothes or habitation.
Chastity: Rarely use venery but for health or offspring; Never to dullness, weakness, or the injury of your own or another’s peace or reputation.
Tranquility: Be not disturbed at trifles, or at accidents common or unavoidable.
Humility: Imitate Jesus and Socrates.
What do you think of Franklin’s Plan, amigos bonitos? Do you think you could live by these standdards? Would you want to try to live by these standards?
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Do you mean that we have 10% of the coins mined so far, only after a few weeks?

WTS 607.46785 BEN for 0.010 BTC

If your selling that little for that much, then I'm selling 70K BEN !

1.4BTC at that rate.

What's your best price

I can knock it down to 1.2BTC Best Price I suppose, They are my Baby's (It's all about the Benjamins Baby) LOL

.5 sounds good for a few days of mining Wink
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Can't post giveaways, that's why=Banned
Pages:
Jump to: