Author

Topic: [ANN] BETARIGS.COM - Cryptocurrency cloud mining - thousands of rigs available! - page 118. (Read 200998 times)

mux
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Rental feedback has been added!

You can now praise with love or hate with passion your rig owner as you please  Grin
mux
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Hello guys, i have a problem.

When i past -o http://eu.betarigs.com:3333 -u myusername -p x to cgminer

i get error [2014-01-30 16:48:24] cgminer: -O: Use only user + pass or userpass, but not both

what should i do? Any suggestions? I would like to rent my mining rig asap but now it is offline because of that error Sad

I think you are using Uppercase O versus lowercase o  Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hello guys, i have a problem.

When i past -o http://eu.betarigs.com:3333 -u myusername -p x to cgminer

i get error [2014-01-30 16:48:24] cgminer: -O: Use only user + pass or userpass, but not both

what should i do? Any suggestions? I would like to rent my mining rig asap but now it is offline because of that error Sad
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
which pool are you using ? If possible, I would like to make 0.0259 BTC/day too

middlecoin.com

I read a lot of BS on this forum about them, but they are paying me excellent rates.

lol, no way
they are paying 0.013-0.015 at most

+1.  Not trying to make this thread about middlecoin, so the following is a preface for comments regarding pricing here at betarigs. 

I've been on middlecoin for pretty well over a month, and while it's great for ease of use, after the high rejects, high fees (relative to other pools), servers dropping stats or going down, and other intermittent failures, it's within 20% of what I can make elsewhere.  For some reason the overall pool BTC/Mh/Day rate *consistantly* beats my own on the pool.  They typically average close to .014BTC/Mh/Day, as the above poster said, and I'm usually lucky to break .012-.013.  There was a period of about 7-9 days of "dogemania" around MLK Day, but that's mostly gone now and they're back to normal.  My rate yesterday was just under 0.01.

I'd love to be proven wrong, but I think that .02 on a standard pool is pretty much impossible, and I've found most to pay at around .01-.011.  My guess is that the median charge for this service is going to settle around .018-.02.  This still beats middlecoin and other pools consistently and pays the owners a small fee for their inconvenience.   

+1 I did it for 2 weeks thats the exact payout I got from middlecoin nothing more
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
*** why on earth do I get a message that I have to wait 6 minutes before I can post again... ***

If you are getting those low rates on middlecoin, I would suggest changing to a different server, as I understood from reading stories that don't mean much, that not all servers are mining the same coins.

FYI, I am on the asia server.

tfpba you fool if you are making so much on middlecoin why dont you hire all rigs here  Grin and mine on middlecoin and double your money in a day
Oh wait he cant do that because he is a lair ahahah
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I have read those stories too, but I honestly cannot replicate them, as for me it is different.

One thing that I don't understand though, is that even though my hashrate is about 1800 mh/s on cgminer/sgminer, on middlecoin it many times is listed as more than 2000 mh/s and even going as high as 2200 mh/s.

I don't know why, but that is the case with me anyway.
Activity: 67

middlecoin.com

I read a lot of BS on this forum about them, but they are paying me excellent rates.

lol, no way

+1.  Not trying to make this thread about middlecoin, so the following is a preface for comments regarding pricing here at betarigs. 

I've been on middlecoin for pretty well over a month, and while it's great for ease of use, after the high rejects, high fees (relative to other pools), servers dropping stats or going down, and other intermittent failures, it's within 20% of what I can make elsewhere.  For some reason the overall pool BTC/Mh/Day rate *consistantly* beats my own on the pool.  They typically average close to .014BTC/Mh/Day, as the above poster said, and I'm usually lucky to break .012-.013.  There was a period of about 7-9 days of "dogemania" around MLK Day, but that's mostly gone now and they're back to normal.  My rate yesterday was just under 0.01.

I'd love to be proven wrong, but I think that .02 on a standard pool is pretty much impossible, and I've found most to pay at around .01-.011.  My guess is that the median charge for this service is going to settle around .018-.02.  This still beats middlecoin and other pools consistently and pays the owners a small fee for their inconvenience.   
*** why on earth do I get a message that I have to wait 6 minutes before I can post again... ***

If you are getting those low rates on middlecoin, I would suggest changing to a different server, as I understood from reading stories that don't mean much, that not all servers are mining the same coins.

FYI, I am on the asia server.
Just noticed your edit...

There is nothing SECRET about the pool, it's middlecoin.com and indeed I am considering renting the cheaper rigs, but since I don't believe that people are stupid enough to rent out their rigs for prices below than what they can get mining themselves, I suspect that their rigs are just not functioning correctly or something.

At least, that is the only reasonable explanation I can think of, but maybe there are others, hence my question.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

middlecoin.com

LOL, such a BS.
Activity: 88

middlecoin.com

lol, no way

middlecoin.com

Activity: 504
Merit: 254
All rigs have been successfully upgraded and are mining at the correct pools, and 30 minutes have been added to all current rentals.

For the renters of rigs HashMaster 1-10

Hopefully at least some of you see this. In the next few minutes I will be updating CGMiner on all rigs with a version that I have patched so that pool switches take place in 30 seconds rather than the CGMiner default 5 minutes. This will result in an improvement in your total mining time should either the BetaRigs stratum server or the pool that you're mining at have a hiccup.

Even though the expected downtime is less than 2 minutes per rig to complete the upgrade, I will be adding half an hour to the current rental period on every rig.

Additionally, direct email support is now available for these rigs during your rental period via Admin at CryptoVenturesLLC.com  

Should you need to email for support, please include your BetaRigs.com username and the name of the rig that you have a question about so that I can help you as quickly as possible.

Cheers!
Guys/gals,

I see quite a few people leasing out their rig for a price below 0.02 BTC per Mh/s and was wondering why.

I make about 0.0259 BTC per Mh/s per day when I am on a pool with my own rig and since I invested a lot of money, time, resources, space and energy in general for my rig, to me it only seems fair that whoever is going to rent my rig will pay me more than I could get from a pool, to compensate for all of the above plus ongoing maintenance of the rig.

The rate I think is good, is + 10%, although I have set the price at + ~7% and I completely fail to understand why somebody would want to rent our their rig for less than they could get from a pool.

Any ideas why? Or is that people who rent our their rig for prices below above quoted prices cannot make money with pools?

I am at a complete loss here...

Edit: If it is possible why you are not renting all rigs with prices below 0.0259 and use them on your SECRET pool to make a fortune ?
Guys/gals,

I see quite a few people leasing out their rig for a price below 0.02 BTC per Mh/s and was wondering why.

I make about 0.0259 BTC per Mh/s per day when I am on a pool with my own rig and since I invested a lot of money, time, resources, space and energy in general for my rig, to me it only seems fair that whoever is going to rent my rig will pay me more than I could get from a pool, to compensate for all of the above plus ongoing maintenance of the rig.

The rate I think is good, is + 10%, although I have set the price at + ~7% and I completely fail to understand why somebody would want to rent our their rig for less than they could get from a pool.

Any ideas why? Or is that people who rent our their rig for prices below above quoted prices cannot make money with pools?

I am at a complete loss here...
Merit: 254
For the renters of rigs HashMaster 1-10

Hopefully at least some of you see this. In the next few minutes I will be updating CGMiner on all rigs with a version that I have patched so that pool switches take place in 30 seconds rather than the CGMiner default 5 minutes. This will result in an improvement in your total mining time should either the BetaRigs stratum server or the pool that you're mining at have a hiccup.

Even though the expected downtime is less than 2 minutes per rig to complete the upgrade, I will be adding half an hour to the current rental period on every rig.

Additionally, direct email support is now available for these rigs during your rental period via Admin at CryptoVenturesLLC.com  

Should you need to email for support, please include your BetaRigs.com username and the name of the rig that you have a question about so that I can help you as quickly as possible.

Cheers!
Activity: 67
Is there a reason we need to use a different wallet address for each rig we have for rent?  I'd like all of them to go to the same address, just for simplicity.

Also, if there is a way for renters to see the stats of the rig they're renting, could that info be shared with the rig owner too?  It's easy enough to check cgminer and see how its performing, but it'd be nice to see what's coming through the other side to verify they're getting service as described.

Thanks again.
If renter of my rig (MONSTA rig#125) is here. I am getting too much pool based rejects. You may consider to changing the pool.
Activity: 27
http://www.betarigs.com/rig/80

WTF!!! somebody actually paid him 100 btc?

He probably changed the rate after it was rented.
Merit: 100
Option Blitz
Jump to: