Author

Topic: [ANN] BETARIGS.COM - Cryptocurrency cloud mining - thousands of rigs available! - page 114. (Read 200998 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Hey -- it would be great to have a US-based pool as well as the EU pool...

MD
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
Hi, i rented 2 rigs (danyBoy) yesterday , but i didn't receive the payment Sad
I think you get paid 24 hrs after the lease ends, however, we shall wait to see what Mux has to say :]
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hi, i rented 2 rigs (danyBoy) yesterday , but i didn't receive the payment Sad
Activity: 42
cant register... error :/
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Activity: 27
Just one question:

How long does it take to get my payment after renting time is out? 4 Hours passed now and Im just wondering

From the FAQ:

Renters will pay the full amount to Betarigs before the rent period begins, and if the mining job was done correctly (as assessed by Betarigs), the payment will be transfered after the end of the renting period. Basically if you don't leave in the middle of the job, you will get paid.
Note: The payments are sent manually at the moment, expect a maximum 24 hours delay. I'll be working at making them automatic.

From what I know, he does all the payments at the same time, once a day.
Activity: 21
Asmegin - thanks for renting my 2 rigs! If you are on here, please feel free to contact me via email or message me on here if I can provide any assistance.

Asmegin, I hope you are on here. I will contact you on Betarigs once Mux has the messaging service up and running but the pool you are using seems to be having some major stability issues. My rigs are mining stable but your pool seems to be going down consistently. Can you look into it?

Middlecoin is having issues today and sometimes just doesn't play well with some rigs.

Has decent stats right now (advertised 3.7mh/s):

Accepted: 3.4114   
Rejected: 0.1864mh/s

I've changed the servers for now, see if it improves (were both amsterdam, now one is eu and one is useast).

Don't worry, I know about the sites instability and won't/don't blame the leaser.

It looks much more stable now (the WUs have really spiked so that's a good sign) - I am in Ohio, US, so switching both to US East might be a good idea! I'll keep an eye on it and given you have a 7 day rental, I want to make sure you get the best experience.

Let me know if I can provide any assistance.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Just one question:

How long does it take to get my payment after renting time is out? 4 Hours passed now and Im just wondering
mux
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I've been following this concept for the past few days and just wanted to post regarding how impressed I am with how quickly Mux has addressed issues / updated the site / added new features.

Thanks  Grin

Any one know how long it take to get reply to a ticket on BETARIGS?
 Smiley

If it's about rig thought to be offline, I review before payments.
If it's about wrong amount sent, it is lower priority -- but I'm getting to it this evening.

I'll be setting a new policy about wrong payments soon.

ANNOUNCE

Rig owners can now contact their current renter! Once the owner has made contact, the renter can reply.
I'll add later a checkbox for rig owner to let the renter take the initiative.

Also, after now 67 feedbacks by renters, I'm happy to say the average note given to the rentals is:

8.9403 / 10

Cheesy

Ok now heading towards the support department...
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
registration not working...the confirmation link is not valid.
Activity: 27
Asmegin - thanks for renting my 2 rigs! If you are on here, please feel free to contact me via email or message me on here if I can provide any assistance.

Asmegin, I hope you are on here. I will contact you on Betarigs once Mux has the messaging service up and running but the pool you are using seems to be having some major stability issues. My rigs are mining stable but your pool seems to be going down consistently. Can you look into it?

Middlecoin is having issues today and sometimes just doesn't play well with some rigs.

Has decent stats right now (advertised 3.7mh/s):

Accepted: 3.4114   
Rejected: 0.1864mh/s

I've changed the servers for now, see if it improves (were both amsterdam, now one is eu and one is useast).

Don't worry, I know about the sites instability and won't/don't blame the leaser.
Activity: 29
To Albon who is renting rig 31:

The card that you were renting completely died a few minutes ago.  I have tried to get it running again but I think it may be fried. I'll contact mux about getting the remainder of you lease refunded. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Activity: 21

Activity: 308
Merit: 146
I've been following this concept for the past few days and just wanted to post regarding how impressed I am with how quickly Mux has addressed issues / updated the site / added new features.

I just listed my first rig on the site, D-Dog #1 Atlantis (#453)

If anyone rents it, please let me know how it goes. This rig has been very very reliable for me, and I'm hoping that translates into a great rental rig as well.

If you have any issues, feel free to contact me on here :]

I'm in the US, so sticking to US pools will probably cut down on stales / rejects, however, with the speed of 7950's / a fast cable connection, you should be able to mine almost anywhere.

Edit: I also listed a second rig "D-Dog #2 - Challenger - 2440kH/s Stable" (#473)

Edit2: I've also added a 3rd rig (#477)

Happy Mining all :]
Activity: 100
Any one know how long it take to get reply to a ticket on BETARIGS?
 Smiley
Activity: 33
Could you add option that Rig owner can reply for renter's rate?

One guy rent my mining rig (i wrote 1450 kh/s) but it has 1.505 kh/s avg on 24h period). He rate me 7/10 and wrote that rig never get over 1300 kh/s. Since this time no one want to lease this rig:)

It would be nice if i can for example show him CG Miner status with 1505 avg.

Another good option: history for owners with name of rentier, payment status, total hours of rent etc:)
Yep this the same case for me
2/10 cost more to rent than return. had downtime too
I declared rig on 2650,but on api I get MHS av 2860,and for sure not downtime....
I will put acces to API for direct look on mining proces,for futere cutumer,but betarigs, if have stat of speed, should react on this false cases
Mined stats for that user was Pool Stale% 14.7 and Pool Rejected% 1.8.... My usaly rejected is 0.09% and 0% stale
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null
kke
Activity: 96
I think the payment system should be the top priority. It's difficult, slow and unrealiable. I guess even on succesful payments on average all rigs lose at least 10 minutes of rent time because the confirms are so slow. The biggest problem for me seems to be that the exact payment amount is difficult to set right, at least when withdrawing from  an exchange.

I have cost some people money because their rigs were locked for an hour because of me screwing the payment amount (i think 4 times already).
I'm causing extra work to admin since he has to process my support tickets.
I may have lost btc if all the transactions can't be found.

I think it's best for all three involved parties if I don't use the service anymore before there is some better way to pay for rigs.

Activity: 14
How long my rig has to wait if the renter doesn't pay?
Activity: 4
Yes will do at some point -- but first I'm doing renter / rig owner contact -- working on it!

That would be nice, I've rented a rig (#457) this morning and I'm fairly sure everything on my end is set correctly, but I get no hashrate at all from it. Betarigs is telling me it's mining though, so maybe the owner has the pool set, but not as highest priority?

Mux, if you have time, could you have a look? *edit* I've created a ticket instead.
Jump to: