Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETARIGS.COM - Cryptocurrency cloud mining - thousands of rigs available! - page 45. (Read 200996 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Also, time for betarigs to have nist5.
Activity: 102
I'm using sgminer v5 with the ability to switch between multiple algorithms on the one rig.

I would like the ability to create three rig profiles on Betarigs, x11, x13 and x15 and advertise them all at once and at different rates.

As soon as one of them is hired the others could easily be flicked to "offline" or "rented".

Is this possible at the moment?

E.g. my config file would contain three betarigs pools, one for each algorithm.  Once my rig is hired only one pool should be alive.

At the moment if a second of the above profiles is hired then they would be enabled in sgminer based on priority which is a problem unless there is some way I can deactivate the other profiles once the rig is hired.

This option could be useful.  My rig also has three profiles and I manually choose to enable one based on market rate.

However if this option is available then most rig owners would all be doing this and may create a flood of available rigs for rent.  There are a couple of huge multi-farms that I'm trying to avoid since they are taking away my potential profit.  I wouldn't want all those huge farms advertising in all algorithms at once.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I'm using sgminer v5 with the ability to switch between multiple algorithms on the one rig.

I would like the ability to create three rig profiles on Betarigs, x11, x13 and x15 and advertise them all at once and at different rates.

As soon as one of them is hired the others could easily be flicked to "offline" or "rented".

Is this possible at the moment?

E.g. my config file would contain three betarigs pools, one for each algorithm.  Once my rig is hired only one pool should be alive.

At the moment if a second of the above profiles is hired then they would be enabled in sgminer based on priority which is a problem unless there is some way I can deactivate the other profiles once the rig is hired.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
*edited

rig owner was responsibly about problem thx

Activity: 208
Activity: 116
Hi! I rented a rig and it is offline. I tried to submit a ticket and after clicking on Create Ticket it displays This page can’t be displayed. Also tried with Crhome, similar error.
Thanks!!
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
Also, I'll add that if you have small rigs, say under 25mhash on X11, definitely consider longer minimum rentals. Rentals that cost under .02 BTC would be, in my opinion, easy targets for trolls / people looking to earn free hash or tarnish honest rig owners' reputation.

Strato
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
Personally I haven't had any of the issues listed above in regards to negative feedback on my rigs. My personal policy, and perhaps this may help some, is if there is lower hash/downward spikes that really devalue the customer's rental to simply credit a fair amount of time to the renter. Secondly, the minimum rental period is usually 1 day, sometimes I allow 12 hours if the market is weak.  I also always give at least 1 freebie hour to all 2 day rentals. I factor these give away hours into what I price my rigs at. This way I end up getting the price I am looking for and the customer gets more than they paid for. A good deal for all parties.

The rigs in general take about 30 minutes to really get up to full hash, so in my opinion a 3 hour rental shouldn't be used or offered because 1/6th of that is going to show poor returns on most setups. That's basically 15%. On a 1 day rental, 30 minutes at the front end while the rig is winding up to speed on the renters pool really isn't noticed, and if they do ask/complain crediting 30 minutes or even 1 hour on a 24 or 48 hour rental is only a 2-4% loss on my side which I look at as a cost of doing business. Factoring 2-4% loss on 1 out of 3 rentals is really only a .75-1.25% margin for lost time.

I rent out about 200mhash worth of X11/13 on a few rigs, and I've never incurred a major complaint nor a no pay customer.

Hope this helps, as I view BetaRigs as a great service, both for when I want to rent out and for when I want to rent some hash myself.

Strato
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1005
Good site, noticed that there is no user wallet to keep my btc. I need to pay manually.
i dont have access to my wallet anytime. So i perssonally need to keep btc on site, and spend them wherever i like.

You can create a new wallet, for example on blockchain.info or coinbase.com

~ Luc
It is too complicated to enter to my wallet everytime from everywhere. And it is matter of security.
. I want to keep my btc on betarigs, like deposit.
How about if you pay a small deposit fee for many small transactions and do what you want? Would you pay for this convenience?
Activity: 61
How about adding a bit of space for a photo on the rig page, with an external link to a bigger one?

Could be a way to give an idea about the equipment used, make an impression, etc.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Good site, noticed that there is no user wallet to keep my btc. I need to pay manually.
i dont have access to my wallet anytime. So i perssonally need to keep btc on site, and spend them wherever i like.

~ Luc
It is too complicated to enter to my wallet everytime from everywhere. And it is matter of security.
. I want to keep my btc on betarigs, like deposit.
Activity: 146

~ Luc
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
Len
Activity: 177
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
unable to connect atm.........

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to www.betarigs.com. The OCSP server has no status for the certificate. (Error code: sec_error_ocsp_unknown_cert)
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006
Mining Pool Hub
Is client.reconnect hijack affects betarigs still?

Do all miners have to disable client.reconnect feature? Or is it safe to just so.
Any detail info?
Activity: 833
Merit: 1001
precisely and it's very discouraging too... Also as competition heats up and prices drop it's cheaper to hire trolls and damage your competitor's reputation even more..

Mux if you're paying attention mate, we, rig owners need some sort of protection here. i just noticed the feedback algo gives more weight to negative ratings thus taking away a good chunk of all the good feedback collected over the long period.

that would be awesome.
the way it is now , its like slaughterhouse for rig owners.

cheers
Activity: 61
Pages:
Jump to: