Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETARIGS.COM - Cryptocurrency cloud mining - thousands of rigs available! - page 49. (Read 200996 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
Less time than posting a post on this forum and actually solves your issue.

How to switch to stratum betarigs server when it's dead. Mining software refuse to switch on it if it's dead server ?

he has no idea whats hes talking about. u cant connect it back, just like u said, pool is dead.
this happened on all of my rigs, and its been hours now.
also betarigs webpage is lagging like hell
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Less time than posting a post on this forum and actually solves your issue.

How to switch to stratum betarigs server when it's dead. Mining software refuse to switch on it if it's dead server ?
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
To be fair to him, I've got the same issue on my three A2's and they are online and have properly failed over to their second pool but are still showing as being rented several hours after the rental period ended.

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1005
simply connect back your rig to Betarigs, and the “Rented - ends in a few moments” label will disappear within a minute or two.
Well you should simply connect back your rig to Betarigs, and the “Rented - ends in a few moments” label will disappear within a minute or two.

Have you tried it? It only takes a minute of two. Less time than posting a post on this forum and actually solves your issue.
legendary
Merit: 1018
Customer support is a joke!  Angry

Opened a ticket because my rig is stuck at Rented - Ends in a few moments for two hours and just got an "stupid-auto" aswer:

Hello,

When a rig is stuck in the “Rented - ends in a few moments” state, that actually means that your rig is no longer connected to Betarigs.
Indeed, Betarigs needs the rig to be online for the end of the rental to be declared.
So simply connect back your rig to Betarigs, and the “Rented - ends in a few moments” label will disappear within a minute or two.

Cheers!
Nyd

You really need to improve your support!!!

Wow... clearly THAT"S not happening.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
In addition to rigs stuck at, are you experiencing an extreme slow load of Betarigs front end?

yes. also , graphs show that rigs lost connection to betarig server.
something strange is going on
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Customer support is a joke!  Angry

Opened a ticket because my rig is stuck at Rented - Ends in a few moments for two hours and just got an "stupid-auto" aswer:

Hello,

When a rig is stuck in the “Rented - ends in a few moments” state, that actually means that your rig is no longer connected to Betarigs.
Indeed, Betarigs needs the rig to be online for the end of the rental to be declared.
So simply connect back your rig to Betarigs, and the “Rented - ends in a few moments” label will disappear within a minute or two.

Cheers!
Nyd

You really need to improve your support!!!
Activity: 411
Merit: 250
the statistics hangs. work goes. I left inquiry - Support Ticket Opened.
congratulate) I got to top ten installations.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
A discussion group of Scrypt ASIC miners I am in have noticed that the last couple of days have seen massive increases in the number of rig rentals across all service providers. That would explain the slow-down in the website, it's overloaded.

Take a look at leaserig as well as Betarigs, there's hardly any Scrypt miners available at this time. There is something of a goldrush going on right now, which I'm assuming would be associated with Silkcoin, no?

Activity: 27
In addition to rigs stuck at, are you experiencing an extreme slow load of Betarigs front end?
Activity: 364
all my rental rigs are stuck at the end Sad
Problem appears near 00h010 GMT to me.
At this time my first rental will be over and it stucks in state "Rented - Ends in a few moments"
same error.
Activity: 74
all my rental rigs are stuck at the end Sad
Problem appears near 00h010 GMT to me.
At this time my first rental will be over and it stucks in state "Rented - Ends in a few moments"
legendary
Activity: 784
This has been down for about 6 hours now...update/eta for repair??
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I'm currently down 100mh as it's pointing at a dead pool and wont update been trying for 3 hours.

I imagine it will all be gone the time they get back to my support ticket, and no support in IRC, no surprise there.
Activity: 336
Serious issues at betarigs.  Fix plx.

The site won't switch pools at all and the timers are not accurate.
legendary
Merit: 1018
My rented rig still remains ending in a few moments, the other one is rented but the time isn't counting down. Do I have to worry about whether or not the 6 hour rental will switch to my pool when the period is done??
ESM
Activity: 46
First I would like to say that this is a great service...the way to bring buyers and sellers together.

However, as it is relatively new and certain things need adjustment. I have had 29 rentals since May 16th to qualify my perspective. Although not crypto coin related I have been an online seller of collectible coins with eBay as well as my own website for 17 years and likely close to 10,000+ transactions.

Recently I have had a few disappointments.

A couple rigs from the last rentals went down in the middle of the rental period and either the rig owner was entirely not responsive or missing for several hours of the rental period. Understandable. Upon messages and support tickets I was refunded a percentage of the cost I paid. In one instance I was refunded 60% of the fee but but actually was closer to 2/3's to 70% of the rental period was down time. Another instance was similar in which I felt slighted as the buyer....not quite getting the refund as I deserved.

The most recent (today's rental) was this guy "rental #112406 of the rig #6281 **Special** US 24x7 dedicated gridseed blade 7.3mh" claiming I am telling lies in my feedback of "Not even close to your advertised hash rate Sad " when he replied "http://[Suspicious link removed]/Zse902 nice lie you left in feedback but you will get over it rigs been running 7.3 for the last 9 days" and I replied "Say and believe what you want....your graphic proves nothing, I can show you all kinds of graphics that say all kinds of things. Here is the chart as measured by beta rigs http://prntscr.com/3skl2k and I religiously monitored the pool read outs on your equipment as well as my own. You can continue to misrepresent your equipment and have a very short run or you can tell it like it is. The choice is totally yours. As far as I am concerned I have provided the appropriate rating and feedback."

Then I have to put up with "Beta rigs state The hashrate is estimated: Expect to see wide variations, only rely on the average over several hours. On top of that, the mining pool you have selected can slightly influence the estimated average hashrate. and i will say and believe what i want cause i know what the fuck my rig is mining at. now stop messaging me with your bullshit"

This is ridiculous for me as a buyer to put up with. Several disappointing rentals and I start to question the value of renting through your service as it is hit or miss. The I get abusive idiotic response from the rig owner when in fact the rig never came close to his advertised hash rate. Don't tell me about wide swings and averages...never came close....look at the graphics and decide for yourself.

This ultimately results in lower rental prices and less money for all to go around.

You are monitoring hash rates through graphics. The data is there. If the rig is over stated, the seller should be penalized it is simple as that. Give peace of mind to the buyer. Additionally if the rig fails during rental, the percent + a penalty should be refunded to the buyer, not short them by a little. Give the buyer peace of mind. You need buyers to succeed or you will just have a bunch of renters trying to rent out their rigs.

Consider what I have suggested. Not for the short term but for the business to succeed over time.

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Something isnt running right with the betarig site. Tried to switch to a different pool. Even tho it says it is switched, the rental is still hashing on the previous pool.
Activity: 63
It's OK again!  Wink

Ahem... Not really.
Now the 3 hours passed, by about half an hour; miner turned to my backup pool as usual, but the graph keep going, and the status is still "Rented - Ends in a few moments"...

I'm sure it's just a display/temporary issue.
But I'm curious: it's happening just on my rig?

I have same issue now.

Ditto

Pages:
Jump to: