Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETFORM - Smart contract powered social betting platform - page 2. (Read 20243 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
Like I just discovered the ICO Platform for the first smart contract for Betting.
Then Betform was also launched when the market was bearish.

But seeing on the main website the sales have gone up beyond SoftCap, Wuoaaah I hope this is not a SCAM!
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
We wish to inform the community that we are postponing the Open Sales for certain time due to the current market condition.

However, our Soft Cap was reached with the support of pre sales investors. During this time we will refine our platform and make it better for you.

hoping that with the postponement of open sales, this project will be developed successfully, but at least for the softcap that has been achieved this project will be developed later, hopefully what has become the team's plan will run smoothly and can make everything fine.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
We wish to inform the community that we are postponing the Open Sales for certain time due to the current market condition.

However, our Soft Cap was reached with the support of pre sales investors. During this time we will refine our platform and make it better for you.

📣📣📣Good news guys.
In the second round of pre-sales we sold 20 millions of our tokens🚀🚀🚀
We appreciate your attention and support!

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
We have hot Friday news!
Today we sold 8 million tokens, it helps the Betform to get better and develop our platform.
Follow Betform https://betformcoin.io

with this news does it mean that all the tokens available for second round of presale have been sold out ? on the first day it sold 7 million tokens, then the next day it sold 5 million tokens, and today it sold 8 million tokens.
We have hot Friday news!
Today we sold 8 million tokens, it helps the Betform to get better and develop our platform.
Follow Betform https://betformcoin.io

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I’ve invested in one ICO this year. My token currently costs considerably lower than what i’d expect it to cost. it’s a good thing i’ve only purchased like 20 of em
here you go with a great example
Can you say what kind of coin it is?
Pure curiosity...))
A funny situation with all this ICO craze. On one hand, it’s another crowdfunding option and that’s good. Maybe, somebody will make a living off of being a ‘cloud investor’, but it’s pretty silly as a whole.
I’ve invested in one ICO this year. My token currently costs considerably lower than what i’d expect it to cost. it’s a good thing i’ve only purchased like 20 of em
Activity: 79
Is there any suffficient way to minimize the risks coming with ICO investing?
Activity: 62
The governments of different countries simply started regulating how the money are taken from people with icos. What about the last year’s successful icos? anyone did what they’d promised?)))
Activity: 98
well my general expert opinion on ICO is that all ICOs are scam by nature.
Activity: 98
The big idea of all ICOs: it’s time to make a platform that would watch through smart contracts a platform that watches how smart contracts are executed and how the monitoring process of how the project development terms are fulfilled is going and controls the control of the volume of the work completed. 
Activity: 182
why people aren’t able to read consistently the things they look up)))) it’s liek a pseudo cryptocurrency expert fever)))))
I’ve surely seen the name of the article, read it this morning and I wasn’t looking it up in the first place. I argued over a fact with  another fact and you just started shoving your ten cents. I’ll read your 10000000001 ‘expert’ article about the right approach to scam ICOs.
The ICO hype doesn’t seem to die down at all, all the new projects use this way to raise investments… it seems all the reasonable to me that some countries simply forbid arranging such events and thus save the residents from yet another scam opporunity.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Recently, I began to notice successful news from this project. this means to me, that the prospect is moving forward
We are happy to tell you about our achievement

Today we sold  5 million tokens!
We continue to move towards our goals☄️
Follow our news: https://www.betformcoin.io

Crypto Valley Association, a consortium of multiple large companies that fills a similar role as incubators do in Silicon Valley, recently issued a statement warning about the lack of «traditional support structures» in ICOs.
Activity: 126
Known as the world’s oldest neutral country, Switzerland is also the epicenter for ICOs. Four of the five highest grossing ICOs have been launched in the country, according to the Crypto Valley Association (CVA) due to its relaxed stance on cryptocurrencies. Here, cryptocurrencies are considered assets rather than securities. Note that this is one of the most important distinctions in regulations as many more rules are imposed on securities and more protections are put in place for investors.
have you read this article further? and have you seen its title to begin with? it’s called ‘how the bitcoin bubble will pop’)))))
Pages:
Jump to: