Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETFORM - Smart contract powered social betting platform - page 10. (Read 20243 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Haha, guys, it seems to me you’ve hit the spot with your idea. I’d been working in the gambling business for some time, sooo many dudes leave tremendous amounts of money there.. I think your project is quite viable because you also let people play with tokens))
Activity: 168
guys, you have a very long and confusing whitepaper. being an experience developer myself i understand everything. but investors might not figure it out… think about narrowing it down a bit.
Activity: 63
I think aside from that the team must create more ways or more features that will make them different from those existing projects or apps/sites that already have this kind of features.
Activity: 73
I think if you doubt the integrity of a certain project you shouldn’t write that ‘the project is complete bullshit’. You can ask anything you want guys that are working on it. You should know how much ICOs cost if you’re a frequent thread reader, so why would you doubt the people’s confidence in the thing they invested hundreds of thousands of dollars in?..
Activity: 98
I’m just a frequent user of this forum. I often browse through ICO threads, what seems to be the problem? There are too many praiseful comments here that’s all.
look carefully, there aren’t only the positive comments.
nice to see you mention charity in whitepaper. keep up the good cause!
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
The objectives of our ITS are as follows:

Our Initial Token Sale has several main goals and we would like to present some of them😊

📣Enabling us to explore the opportunity to implement our business strategies and expand our operations;

📣 To enhance the stature and heighten the public profile of our Group as well as increasing market awareness of our products and services;

Link to our website and get complete information about our services. https://www.betformcoin.io

Activity: 168
OMG r you one of those delusional with conspiracy theories person?))) why bother browsing forum threads at all...
Activity: 73
So many positive reviews… And all from real people? I highly doubt it.
But why Ethereum?.. I was a bit disappointed with this platform..... It doesn’t let you improve the functionality of your blockchain…
Activity: 63
Is it safe to store tokens in the wallet? Won’t they lose value with time? Or it would be better to withdraw them at once?
Activity: 112
I’m afraid that I will invest my crypto and it will fall in price even more… Will my investments be saved in such a case?
What’s the big deal? exchange bitcoin for dollars and invest it.
I’m afraid that I will invest my crypto and it will fall in price even more… Will my investments be saved in such a case?
Activity: 62
This project is not just a simple one. This really shows how they are serious with this project they are aiming to reach several objectives and goals for the community. And moreover, I am truly glad that this project has been already have their apps in the app store. I am excited to check it there. I am looking forward for more interesting updates from the project.
Nice, this is their first step in achieving success very soon, the project really have an active team that aiming to reach their plans and goals in a very short time, keep up the good work.
I.e. the token price increases up to 1 dollar with time? well, that doesn’t seem too bad) to multiply the investment twice from nothing)
yeah, right, twice, you’ll have to wait three years to get that ‘twice’)))
2-3 years is a reasonable time for a human being)) where would you get conditions like that otherwise?
Activity: 79
I.e. the token price increases up to 1 dollar with time? well, that doesn’t seem too bad) to multiply the investment twice from nothing)
yeah, right, twice, you’ll have to wait three years to get that ‘twice’)))
Activity: 62
Nice controversial activity in this thread)) I’ll just watch if you don’t mind))
Activity: 182
All the details are already layed out by the thread poster and it seems its an interesting project. Lets see how their ico goes in next few weeks. Congrats admin to this project.
Activity: 196
My friend made a fortune with bitcoin when he bought it for 20 cents back in the day. I’ve been kind of dreaming of repeating his success since. Your concept is particularly interesting to me cause I’m looking for an ICO to invest and play roulette at times)) We’ll see what it’s gonna be.
Pages:
Jump to: