Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETFORM - Smart contract powered social betting platform - page 4. (Read 20243 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
does that tell you much? ratings can be bought...
It is one of the most objective and integral web resources that evaluates the ICO profitability. If ratings can be bought there, well, I don’t even know then.
You can't buy them there as it is based on real data. So, presence of certain requirements that cannot be faked (or bought).
Activity: 73
Why gambling? Why is this niche exactly?
That’s a good question)) In fact, the gambling industry is of everlasting demand (you can take a look at the statistics in our documentation). What else if not such a high and promising demand can guarantee the ultimate success of a project?..
Thank you for a response. Yes, the statistics is pretty impressive) Good luck!
as I’ve understood, most of your statistics are predictions in nature. I could write anything want for such ‘statistics’.
Activity: 98
That’s a good question)) In fact, the gambling industry is of everlasting demand (you can take a look at the statistics in our documentation). What else if not such a high and promising demand can guarantee the ultimate success of a project?..
Thank you for a response. Yes, the statistics is pretty impressive) Good luck!
Activity: 63
It is one of the most objective and integral web resources that evaluates the ICO profitability. If ratings can be bought there, well, I don’t even know then.
a very sceptical opinion worthy of ignoring.
My mind hasn’t been changed.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
📣📣📣We have announcement for you.

The second round pre sales is starting till 31st  of December🚀🚀🚀

💰20 mil tokens will be available for sales at 0.08$

Follow the link https://www.betformcoin.io

a very sceptical opinion worthy of ignoring.
Activity: 196
I’ve been scammed by two ICOs already)) Not giving up on getting a good source of passive income though) We’ll see...
Activity: 168
Activity: 112
Why the ERC20 standard? There are more advanced standards like ERC777 or ERC223
The statistics is impressive! I prefer not to make impulsive decisions though since my sad experience of unsuccessfully purchasing tokens)
Activity: 79
omg, ICO is everywhere. haven’t someone already mentioned here that startups can do without it..
They’ve already answered your question: ‘The ICO token, PRIZE, is designed to provide access to the gamers in the form of advertising’. There will be no tokens and surely no secure tokens without blockchain.
Activity: 62
The statistics is impressive! I prefer not to make impulsive decisions though since my sad experience of unsuccessfully purchasing tokens))
omg, ICO is everywhere. haven’t someone already mentioned here that startups can do without it..
i like the idea that your platform will be opened to developers. an agency i’m working in specializes in the development of gambling platforms. so good luck in the competition)
Haha, guys, it seems to me you’ve hit the spot with your idea. I’d been working in the gambling business for some time, sooo many dudes leave tremendous amounts of money there.. I think your project is quite viable because you also let people play with tokens)
I am very keen on the concept of mining. In a sense that I won’t have to buy powerful GPUs to mine tokens anymore. But I don’t really get how the things you’re talking about work, I mean the hash generation.
I’ve invested in a bunch of ICOs, I gained some and I lost some. It’s difficult to predict these things, really. One thing I’ll say is that there mustn’t be too much hesitation if you want to make something.
that seems like a profitable idea from your words.. but I couldn’t really get the gist of how everything works just yet. the whitepaper seems pretty confusing at times. but I like gambling and hope I’ll figure your concept out before an ICO)))
Pages:
Jump to: