Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETFORM - Smart contract powered social betting platform - page 23. (Read 20263 times)

Activity: 500
Merit: 250
There is only newbies, it's like obvious thread pump
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
As Transparency and Security are important to players and we want all our players to be satisfied. 
Betform employs the state of the art technology to provide its users highly secure and efficient environment to play their favorite games. 🎲
The operations are powered by smart contracts. Smart contracts would immediately pay out the winnings after each round of game ended.💰

I really like that the team publishes news every day!
Good job guys! Cheesy

totally agree with you!Thanks for the good feedback
with a reliable team I am sure this project will be successful, and will be able to attract a lot of investor interest to join, hopefully all will run smoothly and achieve success with maximum results.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
The distinctive feature of Betform project is Quarterly Jackpot🎰
As we want to satisfy our players at the end of every quarter, our smart contracts will allocate 35% of the quarter's earnings as bonus for Texas Tournament and Big 2 Top leaders respectively.💰
The greater your involvement in the game, the greater the likelihood of winning the jackpot🎰
Join our games🎉🎉🎉

https://www.betformcoin.io/

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Many of the young crypto projects publish very ambitious plans, but often the plans remain plans. And we do not see any developments and results.
This does not mean that others should not try to change the situation. This is a natural process. This is how gold is mined. Among the tons of slag are grams of gold  Wink
Many of the young crypto projects publish very ambitious plans, but often the plans remain plans. And we do not see any developments and results.
This is the main problem of the crypto industry. There is no liability for unfulfilled promises to investors.
Activity: 196
A new project with many potential ideas or creativity, I believe that your project will be successful in the future
Activity: 168
I can not disagree with you. You are absolutely right. Experience even from 5 years is a very good indicator.
Previously valued only people with ten years of experience, and even better. But now the most promising are young people, but who have already worked in this field
The road to young projects, it has always been and will be, because new ideas are provided to us in the cryptocurrency market and this is appreciated
Activity: 182
In the description of this project, I noticed eco-friendly as one of the features. As I understood, this coin will not be mined at all?
Activity: 112
I can not disagree with you. You are absolutely right. Experience even from 5 years is a very good indicator.
the team already has experience, the more experience, the better the project will show itself in the future
Of course, the experience of the team is important, but very often young and talented professionals in the field of IT show good results.
the team already has experience, the more experience, the better the project will show itself in the future
Previously valued only people with ten years of experience, and even better. But now the most promising are young people, but who have already worked in this field
It turns out that people who are more than 50 years old no one is interested in the business sphere, even despite the experience. And it's good on the one hand, and on the other sad!
But what about advisors? After all, they are mostly almost elderly people. And such are very much appreciated!
Yes, as independent workers, such people are very necessary. But if we talk about employment, there is a predominance of young, that is, those who are not more than 40-50 years
What is age discrimination? Everything is very subjective. Sometimes a young 30 year old can surprise, and sometimes a 65 year old can be the best in his business!
We are talking about global trends. Of course, there are exceptions, but they are too rare, if you look at the whole
Absolutely, for example, I had a friend who was 57 years old and he got a lot more smart young guys.
I wonder in what area the work was carried out? Because I do not think that this is possible, for example in IT
What a joke, he worked in an IT company! From this many of his colleagues were perplexed, because they were not older than 35!
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
It turns out that people who are more than 50 years old no one is interested in the business sphere, even despite the experience. And it's good on the one hand, and on the other sad!
But what about advisors? After all, they are mostly almost elderly people. And such are very much appreciated!
Yes, as independent workers, such people are very necessary. But if we talk about employment, there is a predominance of young, that is, those who are not more than 40-50 years
What is age discrimination? Everything is very subjective. Sometimes a young 30 year old can surprise, and sometimes a 65 year old can be the best in his business!
We are talking about global trends. Of course, there are exceptions, but they are too rare, if you look at the whole
Absolutely, for example, I had a friend who was 57 years old and he got a lot more smart young guys.
I wonder in what area the work was carried out? Because I do not think that this is possible, for example in IT
Activity: 79
Activity: 63
Coin's listed? That's great news! When traded? What course? This is a great opportunity to buy CRUX COIN now at a low price!
Activity: 182
By the way, if we are talking about the age of workers, how old are the founders of the BETFORM project? It would be interesting to know.
Activity: 28
I am fairly new to this but i did alot of research and i feel this coin is 100% the real deal. Love the idea. I hope the team keeps up the good work. Expecting big things..!!
Pages:
Jump to: