Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETFORM - Smart contract powered social betting platform - page 20. (Read 20263 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
We would like to present the prospects for the development of the global gambling market🎰🎯🎲

🎯The Asia-Pacific region accounted for $51.2 billion this year, or 47% of total global game revenues. This growth represents a 9.2% year on-year increase.

🎯The fastest-growing region in the coming years will be Rest of Asia (without China, Japan, and Korea), with game revenues growing to $10.5 billion in 2020, up from $4.5 billion in 2016.

🎯Total revenues in North America will increase year on year by 4.0% to reach $27.0 billion.

🎯The Latin American market will also continue its healthy growth and reach $6.3 billion by 2020.

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Hey guys😁
We are pleased to inform you that Betform is an official partner of Exploring the blockchain future in Shanghai, organised by BN capital and Starwin Capital. We are honored to be partners of such event.

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
this is the project that I look forward to, has reached SOFT CAP (1.5m) in a private sale, while the public sale starts on January 8, 2019, I am sure I will reach HARD CAP (16.9m), it is appropriate to go to the moon
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
Let's try. I also have not seen more interesting projects lately. When I read the information on the site, I noticed a lot of differences from the template projects. I would like not to be mistaken.
Activity: 62
1% is very little. This is probably the old data. Now the leaders of the countries speak about cryptocurrencies at their meetings. I think that 10% are quite real numbers!
For some reason it seems to me that the amount is much less than you indicated. If 0.5% of all people know about bitcoin, it will be very good.
In 2017, there was a boom that helped people hear a lot or learn about cryptocurrency, about bitcoin. Many allowed to know that in addition to bitcoin there are other coins. Personally I have such friends very many. As for your masters, this is the future. Now many of the world's producers of mining farms, tendrils and other attribution, refused, because of not such a large demand, such as phones or office equipment. Masternodes are sure to show all people the power and strength. I am sure.
Activity: 98
I think it is the one of best and greatest project.. Because the developers are so smart and hard worker.. And they are experience person of about crypto currency network & market.. So i think all perticipants will get a very learg benifit from this coin..
you can see that you do not understand the field of cryptocurrency)) Look like a young student.
Probably you have not yet burned and did not become a long-term investor))
I can not say that this project is unique. But they can create a stable product.
I think it is the one of best and greatest project.. Because the developers are so smart and hard worker.. And they are experience person of about crypto currency network & market.. So i think all perticipants will get a very learg benifit from this coin..
I would like to believe that your fishing will be true. I myself am in search of a crypto project for my investment.
Activity: 112
Sometimes, even after a detailed study of a project, it is difficult to say is it a scam in front of you or a really promising product.
of course the scammers are disguised and trying to pass their projects for do something impressive and perspective. But they still make mistakes. And distinguish Scam is quite real.
Sometimes, even after a detailed study of a project, it is difficult to say is it a scam in front of you or a really promising product.
At this stage of development of cryptocurrency, I think the problem is that the public sector and the banking sector are not ready to accept cryptocurrency and legitimize them. As soon as this happens cryptocurrency will receive a new stage of its development!
The problem is rather that people are not ready and governments of many countries  refuse to cooperate . After all, they are afraid that the cryptocurrency market can get out of control.

On the one hand, they are right that the cryptocurrency is unstable, but on the other hand, the future lies behind it
I think that many projects can be implemented using the blockchain technology. In addition, there are quite a few projects that are waiting for implementation

Now most of the projects use the blockchain system, this is primarily security for their users.
Activity: 126
At this stage of development of cryptocurrency, I think the problem is that the public sector and the banking sector are not ready to accept cryptocurrency and legitimize them. As soon as this happens cryptocurrency will receive a new stage of its development!
The problem is rather that people are not ready and governments of many countries  refuse to cooperate . After all, they are afraid that the cryptocurrency market can get out of control.

On the one hand, they are right that the cryptocurrency is unstable, but on the other hand, the future lies behind it
I think that many projects can be implemented using the blockchain technology. In addition, there are quite a few projects that are waiting for implementation
Activity: 73
Practice always shows the final result of the project, even the documents can not determine the integrity of the project
Online advertising is now very popular, and blockchain advertisements are only developing. Nevertheless, I am sure that in the near future it will become really popular.

Yes, now there is a great need for new creative advertising. And blockchain I'm sure can handle this problem
In any case, the introduction of new technologies always have a positive effect on the development of projects! especially in IT!
Online advertising is now very popular, and blockchain advertisements are only developing. Nevertheless, I am sure that in the near future it will become really popular.
I can not disagree with you. You are absolutely right. Experience even from 5 years is a very good indicator.
the team already has experience, the more experience, the better the project will show itself in the future
Of course, the experience of the team is important, but very often young and talented professionals in the field of IT show good results.
Honestly, I first of all look at the work of the team itself, and not at their previous experience. Because quite often a lot depends on the abilities.
Activity: 63
1% is very little. This is probably the old data. Now the leaders of the countries speak about cryptocurrencies at their meetings. I think that 10% are quite real numbers!
the point is that one way or another about the blockchain and cryptocurrency technology knows a relatively small number of people. In the near future, this percentage will increase significantly and we expect the bull market. The bears are already tired of everything
I can not disagree with you. You are absolutely right. Experience even from 5 years is a very good indicator.
Previously valued only people with ten years of experience, and even better. But now the most promising are young people, but who have already worked in this field
It turns out that people who are more than 50 years old no one is interested in the business sphere, even despite the experience. And it's good on the one hand, and on the other sad!
But what about advisors? After all, they are mostly almost elderly people. And such are very much appreciated!
Yes, as independent workers, such people are very necessary. But if we talk about employment, there is a predominance of young, that is, those who are not more than 40-50 years
There are a lot of young people among the developers in crypt, and I am very pleased that they have the opportunity to get a job without having experience or a diploma, but only because of their skills.
In the modern world. especially in the IT field, skills and knowledge are much more valuable than diplomas and certificates.
Activity: 196
Previously valued only people with ten years of experience, and even better. But now the most promising are young people, but who have already worked in this field
It turns out that people who are more than 50 years old no one is interested in the business sphere, even despite the experience. And it's good on the one hand, and on the other sad!
But what about advisors? After all, they are mostly almost elderly people. And such are very much appreciated!
Yes, as independent workers, such people are very necessary. But if we talk about employment, there is a predominance of young, that is, those who are not more than 40-50 years
There are a lot of young people among the developers in crypt, and I am very pleased that they have the opportunity to get a job without having experience or a diploma, but only because of their skills.
I think we should stop valuing higher education so much. Yes, with him a person is more intelligent, but this is not the best way to learn
Activity: 168
Actually, it is quite difficult to distinguish a project from a project where there are real prospects. Scammers are very well disguised. But still they make some kind of inaccuracies and mistakes and therefore sometimes they can be recognized.
And what about the CRUX project? Did you manage to find any clues or not? I hope they're going smoothly.
Pages:
Jump to: