Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETFORM - Smart contract powered social betting platform - page 19. (Read 20263 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I am not a professional trader and it is quite hard to understand you)) however I prefer using cascading methods when buying some tokens, because it is more safe
Activity: 182
I can not disagree with you. You are absolutely right. Experience even from 5 years is a very good indicator.
Previously valued only people with ten years of experience, and even better. But now the most promising are young people, but who have already worked in this field
It turns out that people who are more than 50 years old no one is interested in the business sphere, even despite the experience. And it's good on the one hand, and on the other sad!
I can not agree with you. Despite the fact that mainly young people are interested in cryptocurrencies as well as all digital technologies, there are relatively many of those who are older and remain up to date with all the events)
Activity: 182
I started checking this project more thoroughly. I think it is rather promising, but still I am doubting about investing. It is so difficult to decide..
Activity: 112
Hey guys😁
We are pleased to inform you that Betform is an official partner of Exploring the blockchain future in Shanghai, organised by BN capital and Starwin Capital. We are honored to be partners of such event.

https://i.imgur.com/VySMCoB.jpg
This is a super news !!! Immediately says that the team is working and of course will lead for a new investors in the project!
All projects are entering the market with ambitious ambitions. The main thing is not to lose the fuse of the team and deliver the information to your potential "customers."
Activity: 126
I think that the project will be quite promising and it has a lot of technical features to interest a potential investor.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
Now most of the projects use the blockchain system, this is primarily security for their users.
In most cases, the blockchain really protects users and the information that they place in the system. The principle is simple, but effective.
Activity: 73
Now most of the projects use the blockchain system, this is primarily security for their users.
We are not even talking about listing of this token on the exchange, because the project is at the initial stage of development and so far there are completely different tasks.
Activity: 63
The project seems to be good and i'm very much interested to invest in this project.
Activity: 63
At this stage of development of cryptocurrency, I think the problem is that the public sector and the banking sector are not ready to accept cryptocurrency and legitimize them. As soon as this happens cryptocurrency will receive a new stage of its development!
The problem is rather that people are not ready and governments of many countries  refuse to cooperate . After all, they are afraid that the cryptocurrency market can get out of control.
I have not seen any mention of the need for verification. I think that this is not necessary. I think that the project would warn about such a requirement.
This project probably the project that i have felt is potential. Crux coin overall layout and streamlined and i believe this project running this time will probably succeed when the market recovered prompt.
I think it is the one of best and greatest project.. Because the developers are so smart and hard worker.. And they are experience person of about crypto currency network & market.. So i think all perticipants will get a very learg benifit from this coin..
I would like to believe that your fishing will be true. I myself am in search of a crypto project for my investment.
We will find out only in time whether the project is true and how much money it will bring to its investors.
You can never know in advance how much money a project can bring. It depends on many factors and combinations of these factors.
Activity: 196
I think it is the one of best and greatest project.. Because the developers are so smart and hard worker.. And they are experience person of about crypto currency network & market.. So i think all perticipants will get a very learg benifit from this coin..
I would like to believe that your fishing will be true. I myself am in search of a crypto project for my investment.
We will find out only in time whether the project is true and how much money it will bring to its investors.
Definitely the profit will not be huge, say 1000%. But steady income, say from masternode will be quite good
Activity: 168
But it is necessary to understand that there are huge risks in this case. Because you can run into scam!
When the project will win fame and fame among investors, it will be too late for investors to invest in it. You need to invest at an early stage to get the maximum profit!
Experienced investors always prefer stable and long-term projects, while newcomers chase after the promised fabulous amount of profit by the promised team.
Let's try. I also have not seen more interesting projects lately. When I read the information on the site, I noticed a lot of differences from the template projects. I would like not to be mistaken.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Pages:
Jump to: