Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [BGR] Bongger! Crypto for the Cannabis Industry - page 27. (Read 64154 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 266

Hello my fellow BONGGERS!!!!! We can get to 3rd place, possibly 2nd by the end of the day. We are 45 votes from 3rd place and 53 votes from 2nd!!!

Vote! Grin Vote! Grin Vote! Grin Vote! Grin Vote! Grin Vote! Grin

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BONGGER!

first place before saturday
Activity: 238
Merit: 105

Hello my fellow BONGGERS!!!!! We can get to 3rd place, possibly 2nd by the end of the day. We are 45 votes from 3rd place and 53 votes from 2nd!!!

Vote! Grin Vote! Grin Vote! Grin Vote! Grin Vote! Grin Vote! Grin

BONGGER!

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Just voted #689

Shouldn't be too hard to catch up with no3 at only 740 votes  Wink

EDIT - I think with a little effort we could get to number 1 by Saturday  Grin (provided they don't buy tons of votes)
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
This is too funny
 Cry Cry
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Voted for Bongger #685 on https://www.usecryptos.com/voting   Grin

Less than 200 votes separates us from #1
We should be able to get on the exchange pretty quickly.

I'll be voting as often as I can  Smiley
Activity: 34
being vote
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I like boobies
I Still cannot open even if i want to vote for us....

dev, can we use wallet to solo?

website is ok?? cannot open

I don't have any trouble connecting to the site or with voting. I dunno what to do about connection issues, but you may need to check your email for confirmation before you are allowed to vote.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
bongger..........................booooooooooooooooooooooooongger
Activity: 8

website is ok?? cannot open
Activity: 8
would help vote!
Activity: 47
i find u!!!!!!!!! u go away one month!
Activity: 74
i would ask my friend to vote

one more thing.... could we choose another exchange???
just finished register...but currently cannot open...

use which country IP should be better??
Activity: 238
Merit: 105

We are in 4th Place now on UseCryptos.com!!!! Woooooo!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Bongger!!! Keep Voting!!! Keep Voting!!!Keep Voting!!!Keep Voting!!!Keep Voting!!!

I like boobies
We made it to 4th place at usecryptos and are now on the short list my little droogies!

Wooooo!!! Weeeeeeeeee!!! Bonggers!!!!! Yeah!!!

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
just make the op more attractive, and this coin will do better.
Activity: 916
BGR need some promotions to grab attention and get more supporters. There are only a few people supporting this coin right now.
I like boobies
Moving right along, is there anyone working on making an android app and anon feature? Pinkcoin has released the whitepaper on theirs, which could maybe be used as a guideline for Bongger.
Pages:
Jump to: