Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [BGR] Bongger! Crypto for the Cannabis Industry - page 30. (Read 64154 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

Bongger has a block explorer now at http://cryptotrends.info/BGR soon it will be on  the website. Also keep voting for Bongger at https://usecryptos.com/coinvoting we are currently in 21st place and moving up. Help Bongger go to the Top!!!!!!!!

Woooooooooooooooo!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! Bongger!!!!!!!!!!!

Activity: 333
Merit: 250
what is today's news for Bongger?
wooooooo!!! weeeeeeeeeeee!!! Bonggers!!!!!!yeah!!!
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I like boobies
Vote for Bongger on usecryptos! We are currently in 40th place with only 3 votes, but with your help we'll get to the top. Vote now, vote often! (every 30mins)
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
 Roll Eyes this coin is so speial
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
currently mining and supporting bongger!! bongger to the moon!!!
bongger,very interesting bongger!
Activity: 623
Next weeks episode we'll discuss 420!  Grin
Lol Grin
I like boobies
who is bongger,what is Bongger?who can tell me the real means of Bongger?

bongger is the dev of Bongger the cryptocurrency. A bonger is someone who smokes dope through a bong.

Next weeks episode we'll discuss 420!  Grin
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
who is bongger,what is Bongger?who can tell me the real means of Bongger?
I like boobies
Finally, Bongger has a new ANN page... again. Looks good!

You should include links to the Bongger website, forum and github. Maybe include the Giveaway (and instructions on how to apply) and the Bongger specs in the OP too, that way all Bongger info is included and updated here in one post. Then post links in all the other threads you made and tell people to come here to learn and discuss everything about Bonggers or to just hang out. Out with the old in with the new, nobody likes "old bong water".  Wink

Wooooo!!! Weeeeeeeeee!!! Bonggers!!!!! Yeah!!!
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
This coin actually got released a few days ago, there were posts but they got banned...chicks dig bad boys!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
LOL 18K blocks already premined, GTFO.

18 K blocks have been mined by miners in the last few days since we released the coin. Plus the mining is still easy now because it's early on in the game. So GTF BACK IN  Grin Grin Shocked Huh Roll Eyes

Just curious what you are trying to achieve? You even didn't change Litecoin icon in some places. Litecoin clone mined by one rig for a week -- what is it exactly.
Where is 1 week old announce?

Do a search on the forum and you'll find it! Huh Roll Eyes Maybe you want me to hold your hand while you do it? Grin Knock Knock...anybody home??? Lol! Another little troll on the line. I'm not trying to achieve...I already have Grin Wooooooooooooo!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Trolls make me laugh plus they bounce my post to the top. Thank you very much!!!!!! I love TROLLS!!!!!!!!!!!! XXXOOOOXXXX!!!!!!

Well, you got high, I got tired. Best wishes =)
bongger,welcome back!  I like your words! Grin I  want to learn  from you!

Thanks catchcoin!!!!!!!!!!! You Da Man!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooooo!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Bongger On!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 bongger,welcome back!  I like your words! Grin I  want to learn  from you!
Any serious idea behind this coin?

Yes!!! Of Course!!!!! We seriously desire to get STONED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18 K blocks have been mined by miners in the last few days since we released the coin. Plus the mining is still easy now because it's early on in the game. So GTF BACK IN  Grin Grin Shocked Huh Roll Eyes

Just curious what you are trying to achieve? You even didn't change Litecoin icon in some places. Litecoin clone mined by one rig for a week -- what is it exactly.

Do a search on the forum and you'll find it! Huh Roll Eyes Maybe you want me to hold your hand while you do it? Grin Knock Knock...anybody home??? Lol! Another little troll on the line. I'm not trying to achieve...I already have Grin Wooooooooooooo!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Trolls make me laugh plus they bounce my post to the top. Thank you very much!!!!!! I love TROLLS!!!!!!!!!!!! XXXOOOOXXXX!!!!!!
Activity: 392
Any serious idea behind this coin?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

Activity: 280
I like do the translation,but it is picture?
how can i do it  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: