Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [BGR] Bongger! Crypto for the Cannabis Industry - page 28. (Read 64154 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I like boobies
We're in 6th place now! There's been a surge in votes for the 5th place coin, so it'll be harder to overcome it now. No worries though, we're doing fine.

It would really be something to be able to walk into a head shop and buy a new bong with Bonggers!

Wooooo!!! Weeeeeeeee!!! Bonggers!!!!  Yeah!!!
Activity: 238
Merit: 105

Nice graphics!!!! Nice job Totoy!!!! By the way there are a few people mining the hell out of Bongger!!!! 41K Blocks Mined!!!! Wooooo!!!!!!! Weeeeeeeeee!!!! 7th place less than 25 votes for 6th Place when we get to 5th place we show up on the voting shortlist on the main exchange page. Woooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! More Votes! More Votes! More Votes! More Votes! More Votes! More Votes! More Votes! More Votes!

GrinCLICK HERE TO VOTE Grin

Activity: 333
Merit: 250
I love that little stoner.
I like boobies

I love that little stoner.  Cool

We're in 7th place and climbing. 6th and 5th are close together and we should overcome them by tomorrow. Keep up the good work!
Activity: 623
Activity: 61
Merit: 10

The interval is back to 30 minutes and we're in 8th place 10 votes away from 7th. Thanks to all who are voting. We will get to first place in a week or two. I'm gonna look into getting on other exchanges and if there is voting I'll post the info.

Vote!!!!! Vote!!!!! Vote!!!!! Vote!!!!! Vote!!!!! Vote!!!!! Vote!!!!! Vote!!!!! Vote!!!!! Vote!!!!! Vote!!!!! Vote!!!!! Vote!!!!! Vote!!!!!

https://usecryptos.com/coinvoting

Woooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
The voting seems to have been fixed, but a lil shady nonetheless...have you contacted any other exchanges or anywhere else we can vote?
Activity: 75
been test mining with a raspberry pi for 2 hours...just got my first bonggers
Activity: 62
Need a large trading platform.
I get the same thing. Probably one of the coins we passed complained so the admin changed the voting interval. Hey we're in 8th Place!!!!!! Wooooooooooo! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Bong!!!! Bong!!!! Loulou!!!!
I like boobies
We are in 8th place on usecryptos!

So, usually after I vote the site says, "Vote again in 29 minutes.", but this time this happened!

5.5 HOURS!!! This is 11 times the previous timeout. Anyone know why they changed it?
serious idea behind this coin? Grin

As serious as buying Doge my friend and if you know anything about alt coins you are buying and mining Doge or Bongger if you are really smart.  Grin

Woooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! Bongger!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 84
serious idea behind this coin? Grin
Activity: 56
上市才有更多人来挖啊
Wooooooooooooooo!!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! 205 votes now. i also have 2,125,000 bonggers Grin love your dedication to this dev. you have a great attitude, your always up and about and your never rude to people, a lot of other dev's could learn such a thing or 2. i will continue to vote as often as possible, and mine more bonggers regularly. note to people claiming premine. GET YOU FACTS STRAIGHT actually GET YOUR FACTS STONED lol coin has been released for a while with small miners chugging away lol, i can get 1 to 1.2 million bonggers every 24 hours of minning. so come on people throw some hash at a coin that actually has a dedicated developer. i have a feeling he might have a little more up his sleeve for this coin. great work so far dev. now the community needs to pitch in and help promote this coin. Wink  

You are a wise one endoffiat!!!! And you will be rewarded handsomely when Bonggers take off.

This a play on Marijuana which is a multi-billion dollar industry yet to become legal! Marijuana is still a bad word but not much longer and when that happens... early miners will hit it huge!!!!!!!!!!! And Bongger.com will be a household word!!!! Don't wonder how just get your coins early. Doobie Brothers and Sisters Unite and get your Bonggers for free!!!!!!!!!!

11 Votes away from 8th Place!!!!!!!!

Woooooooooooo! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! Bongger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote!!!! Vote!!!! Vote!!!! Vote!!!! Vote!!!! Vote!!!! Vote!!!! Vote!!!!  Grin
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Wooooooooooooooo!!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! 205 votes now. i also have 2,125,000 bonggers Grin love your dedication to this dev. you have a great attitude, your always up and about and your never rude to people, a lot of other dev's could learn such a thing or 2. i will continue to vote as often as possible, and mine more bonggers regularly. note to people claiming premine. GET YOU FACTS STRAIGHT actually GET YOUR FACTS STONED lol coin has been released for a while with small miners chugging away lol, i can get 1 to 1.2 million bonggers every 24 hours of minning. so come on people throw some hash at a coin that actually has a dedicated developer. i have a feeling he might have a little more up his sleeve for this coin. great work so far dev. now the community needs to pitch in and help promote this coin. Wink 

We are in 9th place!!!!!!

Keep voting!!!! More Votes!!! More Votes!!! More Votes!!! More Votes!!! More Votes!!! More Votes!!! More Votes!!! More Votes!!!

CLICK HERE TO VOTE

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! Bongger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10th Place!!!!! 9th place on the way!!!
I like boobies
Woot! We made 10th place on usecryptos! Keep up the good work!
Pages:
Jump to: