Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BGX | THE DIGITAL BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM OF TOMORROW - page 42. (Read 36413 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
I just noticed that Token sale was pushed back... 100days! until September?

Ok. Can we get an update on the bounty program? Is that extended or what is the plans with that?
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Hi devs, great project you made there! Wish you good luck! What is the price of token for ICO stage?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
And what is planned after the ICO? Smiley
Further plans, you can see on the site, in the "Road Map" section.
Well, about the stock exchanges when it will be known? Smiley
Now how do they know that to answer you? Time is very very long, they probably have not contacted any exchange. Wait for the BGX ICO results before asking again.

Hello! Are you chatting with bots, too?)))

We also need to deploy a server with such information bots! This is a good decision)))
Activity: 112
Token will be available right  after presale/tokensale ? And will be transferable also then?
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
Now players can have rest of mind, when playing game online. Players don't need to worry again about their reward. Thank u devs for this awesome project
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
Now how do they know that to answer you? Time is very very long, they probably have not contacted any exchange. Wait for the BGX ICO results before asking again.

Hello! Are you chatting with bots, too?)))
Activity: 112
 In my opinion, Long-term loyalty program is always excellent in projects
Activity: 224
Usually from 2 weeks to 2 months after ICO. Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
I'm very happy that presale closed successfully because I like this project and I think it will receive a lot of positive feedback in next future
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
Activity: 98
Activity: 448
Although currently many new projects are popping up, I hope the team here will make it a very interesting strategy, in order to be able to attract the attention of many investors.
teams involved here will surely give you the best and this project will be able to compete for his future, success for this project in the future.
of course, no need to doubt about it.
and let's see how the development of this project in the future. I hope all goes well.
We pray for the best for this project, I am also sure if all involved in the project will always work with the compact and success will be achieved to the fore.
because the success of a project depends on everyone working in this project, and if the team was always manages this project very well and always eager to develop the project, the desired success surely can be achieved with easy.
Activity: 448
Although currently many new projects are popping up, I hope the team here will make it a very interesting strategy, in order to be able to attract the attention of many investors.
teams involved here will surely give you the best and this project will be able to compete for his future, success for this project in the future.
and let's see how the development of this project in the future. I hope all goes well.
We pray for the best for this project, I am also sure if all involved in the project will always work with the compact and success will be achieved to the fore.
Activity: 476
Activity: 518
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
I heard that the project has a bounty. Where can i read about this?
Pages:
Jump to: