Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BGX | THE DIGITAL BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM OF TOMORROW - page 39. (Read 36413 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Will there be an airdrop?

This can be interesting. But the tokens will immediately begin to sell and this can interfere with the ICO.
they collect or more sell if there more people helping the project to promote and spread the roadmap whitepaper website plan and idea of what really is,the more fund collecting the more chance the project to be successful.

This means that a small amount of tokens distributed in the airdrop will not prevent the ICO?
Activity: 630
Merit: 100

This can be interesting. But the tokens will immediately begin to sell and this can interfere with the ICO.
they collect or more sell if there more people helping the project to promote and spread the roadmap whitepaper website plan and idea of what really is,the more fund collecting the more chance the project to be successful.
Activity: 43

Activity: 429
Merit: 16
Merit: 111
Why did you change the ICO date?

Correctly done! It is better to spend extra time on advertising and collect the entire amount than to hurry up and collect a minimum.

I am disappointed with your statement.
The team has to plan correctly date to avoid rumors and bad feedbacks.
Furthermore Bounty pool was not increased and therefore each one will earn less than respected.

The success of the project depends on funding. The more the project collects the funds, the sooner we will get a profit. This applies to both investors and bounty hunters.
Need to explain it in detail?
Activity: 84
Wow, interesting project. I will follow him. What they do soon will change the world of money.
Activity: 84
A very unique project this..... Hope for great success!!
Activity: 43
And what's about Overdraft   Smiley
Available to any player with a good standing
Make purchases immediately and choose a comfortable installment plan
Get overdraft from many of the games in the app market
Earn reputation to access even higher overdraft limits
Artificial intelligence provides smart, multi-factor overdraft credit scoring
Many overdrafts are interest-free or have grace periods
Each time you cover your overdraft, your reputation increases – allowing you to buy more next time
Game developers see higher spending on their games, while the AI engine prevents them from being defrauded

Where can I see the technical description for implementing this process on the blockchain?
What will happen to the tokens that will not be sold? How and who will dispose of them?

I looked at the smart contract code. Unsold tokens will be destroyed, and 25% frozen for 1 year.

Are you a programmer?

I can read the code.
Activity: 25

Here, tokens will be able to buy those investors who do not like KYC

There is nothing. The distribution will be after the Soft cap. It will be in the autumn...
Activity: 308
Merit: 13

Correctly done! It is better to spend extra time on advertising and collect the entire amount than to hurry up and collect a minimum.

I am disappointed with your statement.
The team has to plan correctly date to avoid rumors and bad feedbacks.
Furthermore Bounty pool was not increased and therefore each one will earn less than respected.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
What will happen to the tokens that will not be sold? How and who will dispose of them?

I looked at the smart contract code. Unsold tokens will be destroyed, and 25% frozen for 1 year.

Are you a programmer?
Activity: 152

Activity: 99
Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange

Yes, you are right, undoubtedly this is a plus for the project, but it was unexpected and was put off for such a long time. I hope we will be happy with the news.
Merit: 111

Activity: 140
Merit: 11
BGX(dot)ai is the most powerful and practical fintech solution for the $60bn market of mobile games – one of the fastest growing, high paying, and technologically adaptive markets.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108

You are right! But I wanted to buy tokens on the stock exchange, and now they will not be there soon! ((((
Activity: 224
After ICO it will be said.
This is an amazing platform, that gives game developers enough room to develop their skills and promote their work. Keep it up!

It is very difficult to capture such a large market. Organizers will have to make a lot of efforts!

I am sure that they will cope with this task. This is evident from the way they seriously approach the matter.
Pages:
Jump to: