Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BGX | THE DIGITAL BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM OF TOMORROW - page 37. (Read 36413 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 111
You did not decide to make the distribution of tokens through the airdrop? A small number of tokens, as an advertising campaign.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
interesting project, let's see what the team can do in the following months.
I'm will watching this project. Wink
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Dear @AlexKhvatov!
i am big fun of BGX GROUP Official
today I bought few your  tokens on Like Bittrex,OKEx, Poloniex,Huobi,Live coin,KuCoin, HitBTC, BTC Alpha,Yobit and Exrates.!!
when moon?
Activity: 39
I believe that the more users participate, the more successful the project will be.
Also, the profit that we can get depends on it.
Activity: 69
Joined this amazing project, my opinion is wonderfull, i think we have all to moon, good luck devs!
Possessing significant functionality and modern architecture, BGX provides financial support and brings the power of the crypto economy into the world of mobile games.
Activity: 44
I will be with you and this amazing project! I think it's wonderful! I think that we have everything to fly to the moon, good luck!
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
BGX empowers blockchain technology to move towards a world of new applications.
BGX is applying its Algorithm to the $60B, 2B user industry of Mobile Game Apps first.
indeed this project deserves to be developed to achieve its success for the future. hopefully the team will always try and do the best to achieve the success of this project.

They have already started work, if believe the reports ...
BGX’s mission is to use the AI-powered processing platform amplified by game capabilities to democra-tize the multi-billion mobile games industry and to decentralize its revenues.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
BGX is applying its Algorithm to the $60B, 2B user industry of Mobile Game Apps first.
indeed this project deserves to be developed to achieve its success for the future. hopefully the team will always try and do the best to achieve the success of this project.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
This project will disrupt soon the traditional industry!
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Activity: 82
This is an awesome concept and very good team! I'm wishing you great success!
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
the team is immersed in the creative work of creating our block chain

I hope that this will increase the degree of investor interest in this project.

Large investors have already purchased. The discount on the pre-sale was very good.
Activity: 429
Merit: 16
today I bought few your  tokens on Like Bittrex,OKEx, Poloniex,Huobi,Live coin,KuCoin, HitBTC, BTC Alpha,Yobit and Exrates.!!
when moon?

What a strange fantasy! Can you give me references to couples?

But do you agree that such a step on the part of developers would increase the attractiveness of the token (ICO)?!
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
when moon?

What a strange fantasy! Can you give me references to couples?
when moon?
Hello BGX how are you ? Any good fresh news ? Maybe some interesting  happened  ? What menegers tell about wings and stox programs ? Wink If you ask ofcorse ;P
Activity: 152
Thanks for the opportunity. When I look at the video of the explanation of the project, it is transmitted that it is serious.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
the team is immersed in the creative work of creating our block chain

I hope that this will increase the degree of investor interest in this project.
Pages:
Jump to: