Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BGX | THE DIGITAL BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM OF TOMORROW - page 77. (Read 36413 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Activity: 112
Hey! how is the project?
Activity: 70
Where can I store your tokens? Ledger nano? Are they safe? Or any other suggestions
Great to join with this project. Hopefully this project will be success in the future
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
Can I use any ERC20 compatible wallet ?

Purchasing from them is possible only through a personal cabinet on the site. Most likely they provided for the acceptance of payments by all available means)))
Activity: 294
Can I use any ERC20 compatible wallet ?
Activity: 84
A remarkable project aimed at introducing in real life the technology of blockchain that facilitates the lives of ordinary people.
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
Will there be any AirDrop? Or only a bounty campaign?

If only the advisers will share with the community +))

There will be no airdrop. This token is different from the others. It is created not for exchanges, but for servicing the platform.

The developers have a reserve of 250 million. Maybe they will decide to conduct airdrop.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108

There will be no airdrop. This token is different from the others. It is created not for exchanges, but for servicing the platform.
Activity: 69

Activity: 84
BGX  will hit 20$ this year. Just hold and wait for the release of the plattform.
Activity: 429
Merit: 16
I sincerely wish you success, but I hate "Donat" in games, that I even shake when I see the players who have received gaming advantages)))

I also do not like cheaters in games. Or when they buy good weapons or armor and become kings of the game!
Activity: 40
I sincerely wish you success, but I hate "Donat" in games, that I even shake when I see the players who have received gaming advantages)))
hopefully this project becomes successful
Pages:
Jump to: