Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BGX | THE DIGITAL BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM OF TOMORROW - page 79. (Read 36413 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
And when the token will be in the exchangers?
After the ICO
Activity: 112
And when the token will be in the exchangers?
Activity: 224
Hey. Can I pay credit card?
Yes, we also accept VISA or MasterCard
Hey. Can I pay credit card?
What will be if you don't reach a softcap? Will there be a refund?
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
guys if you have a metamask wallet you can just give that ethereum address

I have a MetaMask. What need to do?
Activity: 294
guys if you have a metamask wallet you can just give that ethereum address
Activity: 420
Merit: 108

Can I see the order of distribution of tokens? To whom, for what and how much? I'm asking about tokens that are not for sale.

This is a very good question. Can I read the answer to it?
Hello I’m glad to be part of the team!Its a nice project with fantastic future!)))
Activity: 47
This project is very good, let's see how everything will happen, interesting creator of Ethereum knows about this project.
Activity: 84
Hello I’m glad to be part of the team!Its a nice project with fantastic future!)))
Activity: 429
Merit: 16
When we receive answers to all our questions, we can decide on investments in this project!
To get the quickest answers, ask them on the telegram or at the site, not many issues are answered here. BGX project is still in the private sale, we probably know more information when it's over.

Good. So I'll wait for details.
Do you recommend participating?

Correctly! It is necessary if many members of this forum will recommend this project, then you can invest!
When we receive answers to all our questions, we can decide on investments in this project!
To get the quickest answers, ask them on the telegram or at the site, not many issues are answered here. BGX project is still in the private sale, we probably know more information when it's over.

Good. So I'll wait for details.
Do you recommend participating?
A cool project with a good plan. I think this project has a future and it will meet all expectations!
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
Activity: 84
One of the most promising projects of 2018!I'm 100% in his success!Don't miss the opportunity to be here,especially now is only the beginning of a great journey! This is an awesome concept and very good team! I’m wishing you great success!
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I studied the documents of the project, it really deserves attention. Tell me, what is the maximum bonus available for early investors?
Activity: 70
Still excited how you handle your work and how great you care about us the community!
BGX is one of the projects that is well-developed, future projects for everyone, I love to work for this project
Pages:
Jump to: