Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BGX | THE DIGITAL BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM OF TOMORROW - page 76. (Read 36413 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
Great project among many! The project will achieve great victories and a lot of attention!
This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all other!
With pleasure I will watch out for him. Good luck!
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
The use of blockchain technology is useful for people's lives, this technology allows you to accelerate all processes associated with life. This forward-looking project for this
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
How many pages have been written down))) Maybe this ICO will be successful. I need to buy some tokens!

Yes you need it, and do not forget, pre-ico starts on May 8th, prepare your ETH or bitcoin to buy it ...  Grin
Activity: 112
Wow, this is great. Another new project here in the crypto currency community that will surely make a huge impact in the whole community. This is great because even it is just starting here, there are lots of interested people because of its kind regarding the lending platform it has. I will stay tuned to this project for more futher updates.
 I am sure the project has a great future, and this event makes this ICO even more successful. There are great opportunities and prospects for the project, and the team as a whole. Successes and new achievements!
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
What is AI?

Artificial intelligence probably. He needs to do their main job)))
Hopefully the more successful for the team, the good concept and good performance will support the great work, the spirit for the team !
Activity: 73
How many pages have been written down))) Maybe this ICO will be successful. I need to buy some tokens!
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
It is a very exciting project, I like the idea of the project, I think that the project will be implemented in the crypto world and everybody must be love this. I am happy to support you guys, good luck for the in this greatest project.

This is really an interesting project. Join investors in it. Register on the site.

Hello! How many days left before the start?
I think this project will be successful as transparency and safety is excatly what we need to strengthen in the crypto world. Your team is very strong and does everything wisely.
Activity: 429
Merit: 16
It is a very exciting project, I like the idea of the project, I think that the project will be implemented in the crypto world and everybody must be love this. I am happy to support you guys, good luck for the in this greatest project.

This is really an interesting project. Join investors in it. Register on the site.
Activity: 238
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
What is the mission BGX?
The BGX mission is to create an AI-Powered processing platform amplified by game capabilities to democratize the multi-billion mobile games industry

But what about the dozens of competing projects?
Activity: 224
What is the mission BGX?
The BGX mission is to create an AI-Powered processing platform amplified by game capabilities to democratize the multi-billion mobile games industry
What is the mission BGX?
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
guys if you have a metamask wallet you can just give that ethereum address
It is like any other ETH wallet, you can receive and send normally. You can just give that ethereum address, it is very safe and handy.
Don't understand what is ERC20 standard  Huh
The ERC20 standard is a technical specification for a token making it compatible with external systems, allowing the exchange of these tokens on markets, and ensuring their use in creation of other products.
Don't understand what is ERC20 standard  Huh
What is AI?
AI — a fuzzy neural network that monitors transaction parameters and
other platform processes;
- Advertising function support;
- Interactionwith exchangesin attached / detached mode.
What is AI?
Pages:
Jump to: