Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BGX | THE DIGITAL BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM OF TOMORROW - page 94. (Read 36413 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Great project. I learned everything I wanted, this is a promising project
Activity: 224
Terms of BGX sale?
30 days with the possibility of an early finish once the hardcap is reached
Terms of BGX sale?
Hey. What can I do?
We are creating a true token-based game economy. BGX tokens work in so many different ways. Earn while you play -> Pay low fee exchange -> Use cross border payments -> Take Fiat-Out
Hey. What can I do?
What is the price of the token?
Cost of 1 BGX: $0.10 USD
Activity: 168
What is the price of the token?
Hello, what interesting things do you offer? Smiley
BGX is offering one of the most advanced technological infrastructures with powerful processing capabilities, a set of financial and game features, all for one of the most technologically-adaptive and profitable industries – mobile games
And more?
1. On-Chain / Off-Chain
On-chain and off-chain transactions work together and allow you to balance between the required speed and load. Since the current off-chain solutions are under development, a hybrid solution will be used in BGX until a stable one is obtained

2. Blockchain Interaction
BGX is implemented on top of the Ethereum blockchain system and, despite the mechanisms of off-chain transactions, needs to interact with the larger blockchain. To do this, each BGX node has a special BLOCKCHAIN LAYER. Its task is to manage the written and extracted data

3. File Storage
Storage of distributed content is proposed to be solved using DHT technology. DHT (distributed hash table) is a class of decentralized distributed systems of search service that works like a hash table, characterized by the following properties: Decentralization, Scalability, and Failover
BGX is offering one of the most advanced technological infrastructures with powerful processing capabilities, a set of financial and game features, all for one of the most technologically-adaptive and profitable industries – mobile games
And more?
Activity: 112
Love this project. I have imagined stuff from the paper many times. Iam all in
Activity: 294
I hope that to see more advisors to come in your project . Why didn’t you send some request?
Activity: 84
Could you explain in detail what is special of this project because i see there are many features that appear on your homepage. But what will be first steps?
What is your key strength if compare with some enormous centralized system?
Look through your website , I see that your team already have an experiences in
 What do you think about popularity of the bounty campaigns? I see many new participants joining bounty campaigns, especially Twitter and Facebook. With more and more new participants, we will earn less and less rewards. Maybe better make for bounty also KYC?
Do you plan to have your own blockchain?
In Ethereum, it is possible for a failed transaction to get on to the chain with a receipt status of failed.Will team than give us tokens?
Traditional promo marketing campaigns are run on platforms that store data and run their service on centralized servers that are fully controlled by the company. This allows data to be manipulated or deleted.
Pages:
Jump to: