Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BIDOOH - A Global Digital Advertising Screen Network Open to Everyone. - page 3. (Read 31048 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 10
Today, the price of the token has increased by 185 percent. It is certainly nice, but the trading volume is only 290 dollars. I wonder how the big investors of this project feel now

I also invested in the project (not a big amount though) and trust me right now I am not that happy with my investment. I think I will hold DOOH tokens for a couple more months and then I will sell them if I don't see anything positive.

Yes, already they are doing their best to get a reputation in the market because most of the people are waiting for the more screens in the market in order to get a reputation and at the same time we need to wait for their developments to get more partnerships around the globe. We need to give some time to them in order to get more exposure for this project and very soon they are going to enter into a very good market with the vision they have.
Activity: 193
Merit: 11
In contrast, time plays important role to help investors buy cheap and get more profits from their patience.
Investors, who are more patient, will have better chance to earn bigger profits.
Whilst, investors, who are impatient, will mostly likely to get losses.
Time plays against investors. The more time passes - the more likely that investors will lose their money. What if the token economy does not justify itself when the product is completely ready? The team did not create liquidity to enable investors to exit the asset at any time
If they don't see upgrades or active communication between the team and community via so many channels, including the topic, they will easily to lose their confidence.
Maybe you have point but I hope investors will not lose confidence in this project on its early stage and I ought they know that since crypto investments are a high risk / high reward compared to traditional assets.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
Hi Guys... I think that you try to make money so fast and don´t try to view the future on the crypto utility, for sure DOOH it´s not a financial token to make fast and easy money, also we have to make a big review of how the market is moving and how many ICO aren´t growing fast like 2017/8.. in my opinion DOOH can be a great investment if crypto succes to be a mass adoption, they have a good product with a good team and also the price is cheap. it´s a matter of time to be on different exchanges and sign good partners and do some good movement.. i remember the first time i buy SELFKEY and see the same history until reach binance and hit 700 sats i buy it for 70 . GOOD LUCK and GOOD TRADING!!!
With this attitude of developers to the price of tokens and trading volumes, faith in the project will not be great. If they do not show good work in this direction from the very beginning - they may not show it in the future

We cannot say that for the time being since the project is at its early stage and  maybe we could give enough time for the team to further develop and market the project. I am also excited to see those digital screens on our local commercial centers but i know it will take some time to do it and with this, I think we should take it into consideration.
Time plays against investors. The more time passes - the more likely that investors will lose their money. What if the token economy does not justify itself when the product is completely ready? The team did not create liquidity to enable investors to exit the asset at any time

Maybe you have point but I hope investors will not lose confidence in this project on its early stage and I ought they know that since crypto investments are a high risk / high reward compared to traditional assets.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
Hi Guys... I think that you try to make money so fast and don´t try to view the future on the crypto utility, for sure DOOH it´s not a financial token to make fast and easy money, also we have to make a big review of how the market is moving and how many ICO aren´t growing fast like 2017/8.. in my opinion DOOH can be a great investment if crypto succes to be a mass adoption, they have a good product with a good team and also the price is cheap. it´s a matter of time to be on different exchanges and sign good partners and do some good movement.. i remember the first time i buy SELFKEY and see the same history until reach binance and hit 700 sats i buy it for 70 . GOOD LUCK and GOOD TRADING!!!
With this attitude of developers to the price of tokens and trading volumes, faith in the project will not be great. If they do not show good work in this direction from the very beginning - they may not show it in the future

We cannot say that for the time being since the project is at its early stage and  maybe we could give enough time for the team to further develop and market the project. I am also excited to see those digital screens on our local commercial centers but i know it will take some time to do it and with this, I think we should take it into consideration.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
Today, the price of the token has increased by 185 percent. It is certainly nice, but the trading volume is only 290 dollars. I wonder how the big investors of this project feel now

I also invested in the project (not a big amount though) and trust me right now I am not that happy with my investment. I think I will hold DOOH tokens for a couple more months and then I will sell them if I don't see anything positive.
Bidooh advertising concept is very good and I think the Bidooh team currently too focused on their products and project development, but they forget their DOOH tokens, the current price is 1 satosi and trading volume is less than $ 200 USD
In fact, focusing only on developments is a big problem for cryptocurrency companies. We all know that marketing and exchanges are more important for investors here. If this does not happen-even a significant success in the development may not move the price of the token from its place

I'm sure plans have been laid out by the team already to increase the token's price but I think they are focusing more on delivering the product which is good for us because they know that with the absence of a working platform or product, price will eventually crumble at the end. So I think the community need to have a little bit of patience for this one. Smiley

Exactly, you are right the price of the coin will increase only along with the developments they do in the market, they launched in the exchanges just one month back and it is impossible to gain popularity in short period of time. Working products will always help us to increase the price of Bidooh easily.

If they manage to tie in some great partnerships we would be golden. Seeing how Samsung changed Enjin's price completely hopefully something similar will happen here in future
What if it doesn't happen? It's just random chance. Personally, I do not like how this project is behaving now. A good project is good from the beginning

If that doesn't happen then I would have to suffer some good loss but I sincerely hope that it will not come to that lol.
You risk your investment very much if you only hope for an happy case. Risks must be justified and supported by certain actions of the team
It currently appears that the team much focused on putting the product on the market and I see this as a major way through which the price would increase. I believe the team has the wishes of the investors at heart and that with time all things will be in order.
Almost anyone can raise the price of this token now. Trading volumes are only $40 per day. This is just ridiculous and unprofessional on the part of the developers. They probably do not pay attention to the cryptocurrency market

I agree we need some new exchange listings for DOOH tokens but sadly the listings won't do anything unless they announce some big news.
Bidooh advertising concept is very good and I think the Bidooh team currently too focused on their products and project development, but they forget their DOOH tokens, the current price is 1 satosi and trading volume is less than $ 200 USD
In fact, focusing only on developments is a big problem for cryptocurrency companies. We all know that marketing and exchanges are more important for investors here. If this does not happen-even a significant success in the development may not move the price of the token from its place

I'm sure plans have been laid out by the team already to increase the token's price but I think they are focusing more on delivering the product which is good for us because they know that with the absence of a working platform or product, price will eventually crumble at the end. So I think the community need to have a little bit of patience for this one. Smiley

Exactly, you are right the price of the coin will increase only along with the developments they do in the market, they launched in the exchanges just one month back and it is impossible to gain popularity in short period of time. Working products will always help us to increase the price of Bidooh easily.

If they manage to tie in some great partnerships we would be golden. Seeing how Samsung changed Enjin's price completely hopefully something similar will happen here in future
What if it doesn't happen? It's just random chance. Personally, I do not like how this project is behaving now. A good project is good from the beginning

If that doesn't happen then I would have to suffer some good loss but I sincerely hope that it will not come to that lol.
You risk your investment very much if you only hope for an happy case. Risks must be justified and supported by certain actions of the team
It currently appears that the team much focused on putting the product on the market and I see this as a major way through which the price would increase. I believe the team has the wishes of the investors at heart and that with time all things will be in order.
Almost anyone can raise the price of this token now. Trading volumes are only $40 per day. This is just ridiculous and unprofessional on the part of the developers. They probably do not pay attention to the cryptocurrency market
Activity: 1134

Correct! A strategic partnership with a reputable company would mean a lot to this project and its only a matter of time before they see the product and get interested with it. Imho.

One month back they enter into the market which sometimes takes time to get a reputation for the company, at the beginning of their journey they made some good partnership with the South African in the same one day they will get another good partnership with another countries too.
Any idea whether AMAZIX team still managing the community for BIDOOH? It's been some time since we last saw any member from amazix here.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Bidooh's billboard location page is now live on their website if you would like to check it out just visit the link here

Yes, yesterday they have given an update about the Billboard location but now it is a very good way where advertisers will show interest according to desired targets. So these things will take some time but with Bidooh team will get many partnerships from other countries too.

Waiting for them to update the page with the locations of billboards in South Africa and South Korea.

I agree that new partnerships would be really awesome for project.

I would to see Bidooh getting more customers especially with local targeted advertising and see it leap forward and be globally recognized, maybe in the near future and also I think expansion will be the key this project's success.

We are really early into the project and for the project to be successful in the advertising world I think they will have to sign some huge partnerships.

Yes, in order to get reputation they need to attend more conference in order to get more awareness about the their advertising procedure. Maybe in the coming days ICO advertising will get huge demand and Bidooh is the best platform for to get more public awareness.

Yes, in other words, they need to be more aggressive in getting the project attain more global exposure especially in participating with major conferences but they should also strive more to further develop the product.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Bidooh's billboard location page is now live on their website if you would like to check it out just visit the link here

Yes, yesterday they have given an update about the Billboard location but now it is a very good way where advertisers will show interest according to desired targets. So these things will take some time but with Bidooh team will get many partnerships from other countries too.

Waiting for them to update the page with the locations of billboards in South Africa and South Korea.

I would to see Bidooh getting more customers especially with local targeted advertising and see it leap forward and be globally recognized, maybe in the near future and also I think expansion will be the key this project's success.

We are really early into the project and for the project to be successful in the advertising world I think they will have to sign some huge partnerships.

Yes, in order to get reputation they need to attend more conference in order to get more awareness about the their advertising procedure. Maybe in the coming days ICO advertising will get huge demand and Bidooh is the best platform for to get more public awareness.

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Activity: 1134

Pages:
Jump to: