Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BIDOOH - A Global Digital Advertising Screen Network Open to Everyone. - page 4. (Read 31048 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
Bidooh's billboard location page is now live on their website if you would like to check it out just visit the link here
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
Bidooh advertising concept is very good and I think the Bidooh team currently too focused on their products and project development, but they forget their DOOH tokens, the current price is 1 satosi and trading volume is less than $ 200 USD
In fact, focusing only on developments is a big problem for cryptocurrency companies. We all know that marketing and exchanges are more important for investors here. If this does not happen-even a significant success in the development may not move the price of the token from its place

I'm sure plans have been laid out by the team already to increase the token's price but I think they are focusing more on delivering the product which is good for us because they know that with the absence of a working platform or product, price will eventually crumble at the end. So I think the community need to have a little bit of patience for this one. Smiley

Exactly, you are right the price of the coin will increase only along with the developments they do in the market, they launched in the exchanges just one month back and it is impossible to gain popularity in short period of time. Working products will always help us to increase the price of Bidooh easily.

If they manage to tie in some great partnerships we would be golden. Seeing how Samsung changed Enjin's price completely hopefully something similar will happen here in future
What if it doesn't happen? It's just random chance. Personally, I do not like how this project is behaving now. A good project is good from the beginning

If that doesn't happen then I would have to suffer some good loss but I sincerely hope that it will not come to that lol.
You risk your investment very much if you only hope for an happy case. Risks must be justified and supported by certain actions of the team
It currently appears that the team much focused on putting the product on the market and I see this as a major way through which the price would increase. I believe the team has the wishes of the investors at heart and that with time all things will be in order.
Activity: 616
Bidooh signs new partner in South Africa
https://www.uktech.news/featured/bidooh-signs-new-partner-in-south-africa-20190320

Bidooh, the real-time, real-audience, digital billboard advertising platform, has signed a licensing agreement  with Nisaar Ally, who will head up the newly-formed Bidooh South Africa and become the group’s exclusive partner in South Africa.

Excellent news! 500 advertising boards all over South Africa over the period of 3 years is a really good deal.

Since Bidooh is currently positioned with a very unique business model and niche, I can say there is so much potential for this project that I will not be surprised if some copycat competitor will challenge its status in the field.
https://www.uktech.news/featured/bidooh-signs-new-partner-in-south-africa-20190320

Bidooh, the real-time, real-audience, digital billboard advertising platform, has signed a licensing agreement  with Nisaar Ally, who will head up the newly-formed Bidooh South Africa and become the group’s exclusive partner in South Africa.

Excellent news! 500 advertising boards all over South Africa over the period of 3 years is a really good deal.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Bidooh, the real-time, real-audience, digital billboard advertising platform, has signed a licensing agreement  with Nisaar Ally, who will head up the newly-formed Bidooh South Africa and become the group’s exclusive partner in South Africa.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
I'm confident that the team are doing everything they can to make this project worthy on its investors and community's trust. Given 3 - 6 months from now, I guess more good news will come out from this one. Imho.
Activity: 588
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Bidooh advertising concept is very good and I think the Bidooh team currently too focused on their products and project development, but they forget their DOOH tokens, the current price is 1 satosi and trading volume is less than $ 200 USD
In fact, focusing only on developments is a big problem for cryptocurrency companies. We all know that marketing and exchanges are more important for investors here. If this does not happen-even a significant success in the development may not move the price of the token from its place

I'm sure plans have been laid out by the team already to increase the token's price but I think they are focusing more on delivering the product which is good for us because they know that with the absence of a working platform or product, price will eventually crumble at the end. So I think the community need to have a little bit of patience for this one. Smiley

Exactly, you are right the price of the coin will increase only along with the developments they do in the market, they launched in the exchanges just one month back and it is impossible to gain popularity in short period of time. Working products will always help us to increase the price of Bidooh easily.

If they manage to tie in some great partnerships we would be golden. Seeing how Samsung changed Enjin's price completely hopefully something similar will happen here in future
What if it doesn't happen? It's just random chance. Personally, I do not like how this project is behaving now. A good project is good from the beginning

If that doesn't happen then I would have to suffer some good loss but I sincerely hope that it will not come to that lol.
You risk your investment very much if you only hope for an happy case. Risks must be justified and supported by certain actions of the team

Correct! A strategic partnership with a reputable company would mean a lot to this project and its only a matter of time before they see the product and get interested with it. Imho.

Merit: 252

Samsung 1/3 share in the development for which she added the enjin project to their s10 wallet. It is impossible to compare between them here everything looks much weaker for investors.

Merit: 10

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
Did the team gave any timeline for a new exchange listing? Because the price tanked a lot in last couple.

No, they didn't mention any specific timeline when they are going to list the coin in other exchanges, i hope for listing the coin it will take some time because recently they issued the tokens to bounty people which we can see some major dumps in the market. Mostly the company and other people will grab the coins at the current price because the price of Bidooh coin is very cheap.

They issued bounty tokens already? That could be one of the reason why price fell so low but didn't they had a plan to release only 50% of tokens first?
In fact, they distributed all the tokens to the participants of the bounty campaign. Originally planned to do it in parts. Whether it was a mistake or it was done intentionally is not clear yet

I went through some telegram messages and can confirm that team intentionally released all bounty tokens at once which IMO is the reason that we saw such price crash.

I cant say they intentionally released all the bounty tokens since there are still many participants who haven't received it and its too early to tell for a price crash since it was only been trading for nearly a month now. But rest assured, once they've implemented more OOH screens, eventually demand for tokens could surge and that will be good to the project.

That's true. That was the only reason I am not panicking seeing the current price because in a long run I still think this could be a good bet.

Exactly, i have strong faith in the Bidooh because they are doing their best in order to get more screens in the market. Maybe by the next year we might see more screens will be installed by the Bidooh worldwide.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
Did the team gave any timeline for a new exchange listing? Because the price tanked a lot in last couple.

No, they didn't mention any specific timeline when they are going to list the coin in other exchanges, i hope for listing the coin it will take some time because recently they issued the tokens to bounty people which we can see some major dumps in the market. Mostly the company and other people will grab the coins at the current price because the price of Bidooh coin is very cheap.

They issued bounty tokens already? That could be one of the reason why price fell so low but didn't they had a plan to release only 50% of tokens first?
In fact, they distributed all the tokens to the participants of the bounty campaign. Originally planned to do it in parts. Whether it was a mistake or it was done intentionally is not clear yet

I went through some telegram messages and can confirm that team intentionally released all bounty tokens at once which IMO is the reason that we saw such price crash.
This price was before the bounty was paid. Bounty practically did not affect the price of the token. The participants of the bounty campaign simply have no one to sell their tokens because trading volumes are very low

After bounty distribution, many people expected that the price of Biddoh coin will decrease but there are many people holding the coin in the market. Maybe once the price of Biddoh starts increasing people will start selling them in the market. Maybe after one year, they will start decreasing the supply by burning model and it will really help them to increase the value Biddoh coin.
A year from now, a lot can change. If investors did not make a profit immediately after the ico, the risks are greatly increased. Many projects within 1 year ceased to exist or changed the economic model. What if the current economic model of this project in a year in practice is not competitive? In this market you need to act quickly
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

This price was before the bounty was paid. Bounty practically did not affect the price of the token. The participants of the bounty campaign simply have no one to sell their tokens because trading volumes are very low

After bounty distribution, many people expected that the price of Biddoh coin will decrease but there are many people holding the coin in the market. Maybe once the price of Biddoh starts increasing people will start selling them in the market. Maybe after one year, they will start decreasing the supply by burning model and it will really help them to increase the value Biddoh coin.
How many digital billboards are currently installed? And they are providing their services only for the UK citizens right now right?

Hi there, there are currently 70+ screens, and based in a number of different countries. I think you may like to check out this snippet from a post from the CEO, Abdul:

I’m very pleased to tell you that the latest Bidooh Digital Billboard installation, which is the first airport location in Cluj International Airport in Romania, brings the total screens deployed to over 70 across the network and in December the number of people seeing the ads on the screen network grew by 86% from November to December reaching over 3.5 million people!

Within Romania we have gone live with a large mall group and can count Coca Cola amongst our first advertisers.  Additionally in Bosnia & Herzegovina, which is another emerging market when it comes to digital out of home, Bidooh is currently present in 9 key cities.

These are geographically spanned across the entire country, with main concentration in its capital, the city of Sarajevo. At present, Bidooh operates 29 digital indoor billboards across 9 cities and 14 locations, where 6 locations are located in Sarajevo.

Among the most lucrative locations to mention is the recently installed BBI shopping mall in the heart of Sarajevo. It is one of the largest shopping malls in Bosnia & Herzegovina and International Council of Shopping Centers awarded BBI Centar with ReStore Award.

Bidooh is also making progress with new partners by continuing to test screens and Bidooh boxes in Seoul, South Korea, North America - California and Chicago as well as Canada and Dubai.

Here's the full link to the post if you'd like to read it, on Telegram

coca cola being among the first advertiser is really great news because I doubt a big company like CC will go for small screen time.
Pages:
Jump to: