Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - BIGUP] !! BIGUP $$ The BIGUP Brigade Is Ready For Battle!!! - page 2. (Read 176625 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 1
Is there anywhere to exchange this coin other than coinexchange.io? (not that there is anything wrong with that exchange I actually like it)

The reason I ask, I am typically able to sync the blockchain without issue when using whatever node is posted on coinexchange.io

But really, we need a block explorer for this coin, is there anyone in our community that has the ability to get this going?

I'm really not much more than a masternode operator and programming a block explorer is not yet in my tool kit (although I'd like it to be in the future).

That said, if someone is interested in getting a block explorer going I may be able to help with hosting or other needs, feel free to reach out to me.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
It connected again since saturday (just one connection), syncing to the network forever...

i hope you understand if wallet says "out of sync" it doesn't mean actually syncing to smth,
means only that last received block was more than hour ago,
coders never bothered to make things more straightforward for normal people )

Syncing data from 2 year and 40 weeks ago... that's what I mean when I said "syncing forever".

I used my backup trying to reconnect.
did you use the node above ??
cause i dont have syncproblems

Its working fine now, thanks dude

hi , can you post your bloknumber here ??
cause i wanna compare it ...
thx
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
It connected again since saturday (just one connection), syncing to the network forever...

i hope you understand if wallet says "out of sync" it doesn't mean actually syncing to smth,

Syncing data from 2 year and 40 weeks ago... that's what I mean when I said "syncing forever".

Its working fine now, thanks dude
my wallet is constantly open, so i am staking it ... but the wallet is little buggy , its using high ram and gets stuck ....
and ROKOS has this also , thus it has constantly be staked ....

checking, win wallet eats up ~600M, not much,
where are all those stakes ? which chain ?

i have no dev skillz, so i cannot put an explorer... the bigup.club is mine , i build it to start the coin , i thought when this coin will be adapted then we wil get better audience ...pity .. dev left this coin before it became something ... honest long time i thought , dev could not handle the fudders and spammers ....

atm i am at block = 1204724

so if anyone can and will make an explorer , pls let me know , ive got the space  but what i dont have is

- no money to pay for the building an explorer ...
- no dev skillz
- no big social enviroments....

which means coin is forked and i doubt it will resolve, coinexchange is on different, much longer chain,
it won't reorg to whatever coming from behind even if other peers resync to your shorter version

with other words this coin is dead so stop paying attention to this coin and go further

my first project where i put money and effort to it ....

BIGUP DEV thx for this shit .....

i know your reading this ... pussy ..
my wallet is constantly open, so i am staking it ... but the wallet is little buggy , its using high ram and gets stuck ....

checking, win wallet eats up ~600M, not much,
where are all those stakes ? which chain ?

i have no dev skillz, so i cannot put an explorer... the bigup.club is mine , i build it to start the coin , i thought when this coin will be adapted then we wil get better audience ...pity .. dev left this coin before it became something ... honest long time i thought , dev could not handle the fudders and spammers ....

atm i am at block = 1204724

so if anyone can and will make an explorer , pls let me know , ive got the space  but what i dont have is

- no money to pay for the building an explorer ...
- no dev skillz
- no big social enviroments....

nodes won't help if the peer forked off, i still don't get why the chain's in such a coma

what does help then ?? can you compile better wallet ?? i think the wallet is causing all the problems ?

no problem with the wallet, if a peer forked it could resync from the nearest backup.
right now looks like nobody's staking

nodes won't help if the peer forked off, i still don't get why the chain's in such a coma

what does help then ?? can you compile better wallet ?? i think the wallet is causing all the problems ?

what also funny is , coinexchange hijcacked this coin also ..  they announced to not send coins cause bigup has no running explorer ...

WTH  sinds when you need explorer to send  Roll Eyes

i have also no problems with the wallet ...
only one thing i see is, the wallet uses alot of cpu ... other than that . no problems ....

this is one of the first pure pos wallet  back then...
pity dev was a pussy and left this ...

if you read this dev .. give me at least github ....

The wallet synchronized for a few minutes then disconnected again...

Is Big up coin network dead?
I am from Brazil and for 2 weeks I am having problems to connect my wallet.

Is there any problem happening globally?

I already use the bigup.conf file with the nodes:

addnode=216.189.153.244
addnode=54.191.50.172
addnode=45.55.236.105
addnode=148.251.90.34
addnode=173.206.93.227
addnode=52.26.37.254
addnode=81.2.249.166
addnode=144.76.71.141
addnode=76.69.227.172
addnode=87.2.53.225
addnode=185.93.68.25
addnode=86.5.28.9
addnode=94.193.67.195
addnode=99.24.173.73
addnode=95.23.157.252
addnode=66.168.84.247
addnode=206.255.77.66
addnode=104.172.24.79
addnode=217.121.42.122
addnode=151.77.209.21
addnode=79.69.39.40
addnode=105.154.78.7
addnode=76.106.178.142
addnode=75.130.163.51
addnode=173.89.0.206
addnode=82.74.207.217
addnode=71.47.179.147
addnode=105.154.78.7
addnode=24.193.81.112
addnode=223.106.188.131
addnode=24.212.226.139
addnode=217.250.253.253
addnode=70.72.236.5
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
I like the name and the staking percentage.  Making a block explorer is not that hard to do.  There is information online, even a video.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
Another fucking scam!  Angry
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
Hello!
I made a coin purse for the Rapsberry Pi 3 computer.
And I will be very glad to coins  Cheesy

B7WsKzdLuowYZT967aRZbvHV1bYxnhiBLp         

https://mega.nz/#!NmIT0ASC!iF_atBquXLYxtVDYvcLBTOBRNjwp_UkX1o8zezcPBa4

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 519
hmmm. bummer,  i send some , but i didnt receive it there, so i send some to an other wallet ,  Cry didnt receive it also .....

so if there is no block-explorer the coin wont send Huh   Cry Cry

and if there's no calendar - sunday'll never come lol
bigup's chain is not moving (almost)
Activity: 14
I can’t forecast what will happen with this market, but I know that in next several years they will come much more organized.
Activity: 9
I wish BIGUP will develop because growing currency conversion rate is quite clear
Pages:
Jump to: