Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - BIGUP] !! BIGUP $$ The BIGUP Brigade Is Ready For Battle!!! - page 6. (Read 176625 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
    Any updates from the dev side?

LOL , what do you  need?  your post counts Smiley , this coin is for a long time abondoned....

Yobit has some bigups ---> wallet on maintanaince
    coinsexchange has price sell 1 sats  en buy atm 2 sats

and there is an doge market..... soooo

YUP YUP Giddyup It's Time forBigUP

So you are saying that this wallet is NEVER going to come out of maintenance mode on YOBIT and I'll never be able to withdraw these coins from here?
    I also agree. I think that it is a coin which has no meaning at all.

You can say it indeed this coin has no meaning Wink .....BUT

• this coin is ( wallet ) stable
    • this coin is very qucik with payments
    • this coin has very low fee
    • this coin stakes like a charm ( 100% yearly , one of first wallets with this features ... to my knowledge)
    • has still working website
    • its included on ROKOS ( so there will be always an node )
    ect ect
    [/list]

btw coinmexchange has the good working one ( wallet), and this coin is getting his attention by investors ..... thats why people buying it .....

but your right this  coin has no meaning AT ALL ( i wounder which one has an meaning Huh )

and its very funny to say ..........

YUP YUP Giddyup It's Time forBigUP Smiley
    Activity: 10
    Merit: 0

LOL , what do you  need?  your post counts Smiley , this coin is for a long time abondoned....

So you are saying that this wallet is NEVER going to come out of maintenance mode on YOBIT and I'll never be able to withdraw these coins from here?
    I also agree. I think that it is a coin which has no meaning at all.
    Activity: 2

LOL , what do you  need?  your post counts Smiley , this coin is for a long time abondoned....

Activity: 60
    Merit: 10
    legendary
    Activity: 1667
    Merit: 1008
    Stoned & Stranged
    BigUp was burned over 2 Billion. Today i fell still under value. At least 50 sat can be going price.
    big scam
    Not scam, but YOBIT killed the progress, because they do not resync their wallets

I am sure most of those scam coins that are traded on yoShit exchange and then abandoned by dev and left in mainteinance are made by the scammy yoshit exchange devs. They will never put those wallets out of maintenance and I am sure they are already dumping the BIGUP they staked with their customers' funds.
    legendary
    Activity: 1778
    Merit: 1000
    BigUp was burned over 2 Billion. Today i fell still under value. At least 50 sat can be going price.
    big scam
    Not scam, but YOBIT killed the progress, because they do not resync their wallets
    Activity: 353
    Merit: 100
    big scam
    Activity: 293
    Merit: 250
    brand new
    Activity: 0
    Merit: 519
    was just strolling around, and this looks funny:
    https://github.com/BigUps/wallet/commit/308f8b3b1ab652d7feab794a6132b6b639f334a6
    is it kinda joke for linux users ?
    i am still noob with source and codes:
    what does it say in english ?

there's a header for you to read, it's in plain english, and very funny imho
    the header:

Update main.h
    Significant inflation rate reduction added to base source code. Stake rate from 100%/year to 5%/year

It is up to the community to update their wallets, compile new binaries, etc. Then, if everyone (or the majority) switches to the new version, the supply will become more manageable

This is the first of a few actions that should hopefully motivate people to do things differently

whats so funny about this ??

never mind, just this shitcoin is as loose as a drunk gal
    does someone need bigup blockchain to download?

no need for an blockchain to download, just download your wallet and let it sync....

after sync you can stake your coins......

LET IT STAKE !!!!!
    Activity: 314
    does someone need bigup blockchain to download?
    brand new
    https://github.com/BigUps/wallet/commit/308f8b3b1ab652d7feab794a6132b6b639f334a6
    i am still noob with source and codes:
    what does it say in english ?

there's a header for you to read, it's in plain english, and very funny imho
    legendary
    Is the development of this coin still active Huh
    I have tried my best to help this coin.

- The old DEV ran off - he is not helping us

- YOBIT is hindering us even more - they refuse to resync their wallets that are in maintenance, they refuse to respond to PAID SUPPORT TICKETS (they have not even bothered to collect the fee)

i really hope this coin come back...love the beginning of this coin, hate the scam, but i now have too much coins of that, so i hope anytime it comes back
    Its all up to YOBIT. I hope their support staff = BlackSmith and warden will respond to the PAID SUPPORT TICKETS.
    Activity: 854
    Merit: 503

- YOBIT is hindering us even more - they refuse to resync their wallets that are in maintenance, they refuse to respond to PAID SUPPORT TICKETS (they have not even bothered to collect the fee)

i really hope this coin come back...love the beginning of this coin, hate the scam, but i now have too much coins of that, so i hope anytime it comes back
    legendary

brand new
    Activity: 28
    Activity: 644
    any bright future for this coin?
    We are still waiting for YOBIT to sync up their wallet.

Nothing is wrong with BIGUP - the only issue is that YOBIT needs to sync up their own wallets.

Yobit really sucks when it comes to that. They prefer for a coin to be in maintenance so they can manipulate it inside without the intervention of outside coin holders. I doubt if yobit will fix that one, very poor support.
    legendary
    any bright future for this coin?
    We are still waiting for YOBIT to sync up their wallet.

Nothing is wrong with BIGUP - the only issue is that YOBIT needs to sync up their own wallets.
    Pages:
    Jump to: