Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Billionaire Token - Games on the Blockchain! 🔥 Deflationary Algorithm - page 72. (Read 70898 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Just wondering...

Is there any specific reason your servers are located in Romania?

??

What servers are we talking about, exactly?

I'm very curious to know how you've come to that conclusion Smiley
We take security very seriously and there is no way you can find out where our servers are located: DNS is routed through Cloudflare and mail is routed through Google.

I'm very curious how you take security "very seriously" and yet think that since your MX and A DNS records for your root domain go through third party alllllll the other DNS records you have for your domain are automatically hidden from the world, which all point to servers in Romania.

I only ask since I am legit considering investing in the ICO, I like the crazy deflationary system you guys have put together, but I've seen more then my fair share of scams ( not call yours a scam ), and alot of them run servers out of Romania, Bulgaria, and alike to avoid any legal intervention.

Just putting it out there. If you can put my mind at ease, im in..to da moooon.
Activity: 443
Merit: 107
I think next week at some point according to the website but I don't think there will be any XBL left at that point and ICO will be done so I wouldn't hold out until then really. It's only 5% difference at the min which is better than zero % bonus and x10 price you will pay on exchanges when it's sold out.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
When is the next 50% bonus going to be?
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Isn't this shit crazy as hell? Haha, still 45% bonus. Even if the coins Exchange sale price drops from 10 cent to 9 or 8 cent, it's still profit with the amount you get right now...guaranteed profit.
I need some help please. This is actually the first ICO I invested in. Ok so I received email that they sent me the XBL tokens but how do I see them on MyEtherWallet.com if there is no XBL listed there in Tokens section.
Congratz to all who invested so far!
If you go to the slack they can probably help you there https://billionairetoken.herokuapp.com
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
I need some help please. This is actually the first ICO I invested in. Ok so I received email that they sent me the XBL tokens but how do I see them on MyEtherWallet.com if there is no XBL listed there in Tokens section.

Hey,

To add a custom token to MyEtherWallet, follow the first step, only the first step, in this guide: https://billionairetoken.com/MyEtherWalletBurn.pdf

IMPORTANT: Do not burn your coins as the bounty campaign is now over, you'll have to wait for the Burner and the Raffle Smart Contracts to be deployed on the Ethereum Network.

Thanks
Update:

The 60% bonus is over

Day #03 of the ICO debuts with a total of 1,253,008 XBL sold. This is more than 41% of the total number of tokens.

Activity: 1302
Merit: 129
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
That's awesome, what exchanges are you looking at?

The main exchanges we'll be pushing for in the beginning are the following:

- Cryptopia
- Novaexchange
- Livecoin
- HitBTC
- EtherDelta
That's awesome, what exchanges are you looking at?
According to the website 40% has already been sold in the first 2 days so it is defs going to sell out soon, well before the end of the ICO.
What happens then?  If the ICO ends early are they going to try for exchanges right away?  

Yes, if we sell out early we're going for exchanges ASAP.

UPDATE: Only 30 minutes left of the 60% Bonus!

Do you think the raffle will be ready by then too?  

Depends how fast we sell out. lol.

We'll be pushing for the raffle and burner code this week though.
According to the website 40% has already been sold in the first 2 days so it is defs going to sell out soon, well before the end of the ICO.
What happens then?  If the ICO ends early are they going to try for exchanges right away? 

Do you think the raffle will be ready by then too? 
What happens then?  If the ICO ends early are they going to try for exchanges right away? 

Activity: 117
Merit: 100
That's what I think! We have still a month to go Smiley glad I took the 75% and 60% bonus...
What u guys think will be the total supply at the end?

I think it's going to sell out, so 3.3m
Activity: 117
Merit: 100
What u guys think will be the total supply at the end?
I already priced up the number plate £299 for B16 XBL and it's available. Just need the Lambo now 😂😂
This is the first time I heard for Billionaire Token and I was instantly interested. If I understand correctly, I came at best time possible, because at the time of writing this, ICO sale with 60% bonus is happening?

Hello, yes.

The bonus is available for another 1 hour and 10 minutes. After this the 60% bonus is forever gone.

Follow the instructions here https://BillionaireToken.com/ico to participate Smiley

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hang on i just have to prove I own a lambo for 50k XBL?

Yes, and the license plate must contain "XBL" Smiley

So I guess renting one is out?

Yeah unfortunately you can't just rent one Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: