Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Billionaire Token - Games on the Blockchain! 🔥 Deflationary Algorithm - page 76. (Read 70898 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Honestly don't get this project, much fomo in here.

Its fake...just people with newbie accounts. They all are investors in Xtrabytes slack the developer has rounded up to push this ponzi bitch.

Only getting one rich from this turd is gluebitch.

Maybe someone should call the SEC?

A good FUDDER also gives good arguments to why he believes this project is a scam.

So far I've seen none of those. You just scream "scam" but do not explain why.

You need to try a little bit harder Smiley

Umm your own whitepaper is just a description of how you plan to run a ponzi. Lol this clown actually thinks thats a whitepaper!

So a website...an ANN. And you pocket how much money for this shit? 2 million? Lol. Funny...
Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Its fake...just people with newbie accounts. They all are investors in Xtrabytes slack the developer has rounded up to push this ponzi bitch.

A good FUDDER also gives good arguments to why he believes this project is a scam.

So far I've seen none of those. You just scream "scam" but do not explain why.

You need to try a little bit harder Smiley

"Maybe someone should call the SEC? "

- I laughed at this. Cheesy
Activity: 260
Merit: 217
Beware @Fatoshi is a renowned fudster from the XBY slack. He will not stop at any costs until the project fails. Do not listen to anything he says.

SCAM

This is the worst shit ive seen from ICOs so far. Literally an open scam with a whitepaper written like a 5 year old trying to steal candy off his mates. Guy turns up on XBY slack and then pushes his shit to the most retarded on there. Good.luck on this pnd shitcoin. Even the pricks made a 4chan thread to pretend someone actually cares about them.

Good luck scamming your 'friends' Gluebitch.

Calm down. Those XBY bags aren't getting any lighter.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
* PM for Japanese Translations *
SCAM

This is the worst shit ive seen from ICOs so far. Literally an open scam with a whitepaper written like a 5 year old trying to steal candy off his mates. Guy turns up on XBY slack and then pushes his shit to the most retarded on there. Good.luck on this pnd shitcoin. Even the pricks made a 4chan thread to pretend someone actually cares about them.

Good luck scamming your 'friends' Gluebitch.
Activity: 308
The Movement DAO
Is there somewhere I can contribute my ethereum to? Or does this not even have an ICO yet?

Follow instructions on the ICO page here: https://billionairetoken.com/ico
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I like this idea, especially compared to all the crap ICOs coming out lately.

Will be following this one closely. I wish this site had a follow button or something
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Is there somewhere I can contribute my ethereum to? Or does this not even have an ICO yet?
Activity: 308
The Movement DAO
A great milestone indeed. Don't underestimate bounties. A lot of people already found out about XBL, but because of the supply, hoarded it to themselves so that could get in early lol
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Haha, and this is like the first day out of 31? Cheesy
Activity: 443
Merit: 107
We have reached an important milestone, 24 hours in:

Wow that's amazing, brilliant start. Nearly 1/3 sold in 24 hours 😮
We have reached an important milestone, 24 hours in:

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
EDIT: my image is appearantly too big for Bitcointalk (in mb-size).  It was this:
http://imgur.com/Lxwa5Kp
This actually looks really interesting. Great website by the way.  Smiley

Thank you Ravenclaw,

Positive feedback means a lot to us Smiley
What's with all the newbies commenting and praising this ICO? Are they legit investors?

Everyone here is a legit investor. I can show you my token balance if you want.
I somehow the ico will be sold by next week because of the smaller bonuses. I think it will take the full 30days for the ico to sell out.
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
What's with all the newbies commenting and praising this ICO? Are they legit investors?

I don't see that many newbies.
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
Yeah I think this could be on cryptopia by next week at this rate lol
Pages:
Jump to: