Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Billionaire Token - Games on the Blockchain! 🔥 Deflationary Algorithm - page 75. (Read 70898 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Hey Gluedog.

1. Why is your profile made in 2015 with no posts till 2017?

2. Why only a screenshot of the game? If you habe a screen shot you must have some work in progres to show us?

3. Where is all the legal framework I usually see with gambling online site token sales?

4. Is this a scam.....cause it looks a lot like one.  Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Just wondering...

Is there any specific reason your servers are located in Romania?

??

What servers are we talking about, exactly?

I'm very curious to know how you've come to that conclusion Smiley
We take security very seriously and there is no way you can find out where our servers are located: DNS is routed through cloudflare and mail is routed through Google.

Can i use a coinomi Ethereum wallet to get my XBL?

I don't understand how i get my coins? if you send them to my coinomi ethereum address, how am i going to see the XBL coins if it's only for ethereum ? confused right now..

Hello,

We suggest you either use MyEtherWallet or Mist to store your XBL.

For a guide on how to setup MyEtherWallet working with XBL please refer to: https://billionairetoken.com/MyEtherWalletBurn.pdf

IMPORTANT: Only do the first step in the guide - the step that explains how you can "Add custom token" to My Ether Wallet. Do not burn your coins as the bounty campaign has finished.

You will have to wait until after the ICO when we will deploy the Raffle and the Burner Smart Contracts on the Ethereum Network, to be able to burn your coins for rewards Smiley

And it's guaranteed to go to exchanges? How long until they hit exchanges?

Yeah obviously, we'll personally pay the fees to get the token listed on exchanges.

After the ICO ends (30 days left) we will be submitting our requests for listing.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Just wondering...

??

We take security very seriously and there is no way you can find out where our servers are located: DNS is routed through cloudflare and mail is routed through Google.

I don't understand how i get my coins? if you send them to my coinomi ethereum address, how am i going to see the XBL coins if it's only for ethereum ? confused right now..

Hello,

For a guide on how to setup MyEtherWallet working with XBL please refer to: https://billionairetoken.com/MyEtherWalletBurn.pdf

IMPORTANT: Only do the first step in the guide - the step that explains how you can "Add custom token" to My Ether Wallet. Do not burn your coins as the bounty campaign has finished.

You will have to wait until after the ICO when we will deploy the Raffle and the Burner Smart Contracts on the Ethereum Network, to be able to burn your coins for rewards Smiley

And it's guaranteed to go to exchanges? How long until they hit exchanges?
Activity: 260
Merit: 217
Just wondering...

??

if there any specific reason why you come to a thread, and out of all the possible questions, you ask why servers are located in a random country?
Just wondering...

??

Hello,

Activity: 28
Just wondering...

??

Activity: 443
Merit: 107
All the best in the project!

Thank you!:)

12 hours remaining of today's 60% bonus.

QUESTION:

What is the first thing you would do if you were Billionaires ?
What would you buy?

Sleep and chill.
A lambo with XBL number plate to claim the 50k bounty.

Haha I have already priced up the B16 XBL number plate, £299 which is a damn bargain. The Lambo bounty will be mine 😁😁
Just wondering...

??

We take security very seriously and there is no way you can find out where our servers are located: DNS is routed through Cloudflare and mail is routed through Google.
Activity: 37
Just wondering...

??
Why a token called Billionaire Token is related to gambling? Does it mean most billionaires in real life will gamble? I think the name of the token is not very good, just attracting people's eyes.

We chose the name because of the burn mechanism - we wanted to convey the idea that Billionaires could burn their own money with impunity - they do not care - they are Billionaires!

Also, if you own some Billionaire Tokens - you too can call yourself a Billionaire.

You can also burn your own coins Wink
Activity: 397
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Why a token called Billionaire Token is related to gambling? Does it mean most billionaires in real life will gamble? I think the name of the token is not very good, just attracting people's eyes.
Activity: 49

QUESTION:

What would you buy?

First: Pay debts, protect family and children, and then live. Just living. Buying Houses, Cars and perhaps a football club Cheesy
Activity: 260
Merit: 217

QUESTION:

What would you buy?

Sleep and chill.
A lambo with XBL number plate to claim the 50k bounty.
Activity: 443
Merit: 107

QUESTION:

What would you buy?

Cars!!! Starting with a Tesla model X for ferrying the dog and family about it, Aston Martin for elegance and a GTR to tune into a track beast for fun.

QUESTION:

What would you buy?
Activity: 308
The Movement DAO
Calling a project a 'scam' and not 'might be a scam' or without any legitimate proof is quite an offence, willful defamation of a company. You need to be careful when flinging such accusations around.

Cheers!
Activity: 546
Merit: 252

This is the worst shit ive seen from ICOs so far. Literally an open scam with a whitepaper written like a 5 year old trying to steal candy off his mates. Guy turns up on XBY slack and then pushes his shit to the most retarded on there. Good.luck on this pnd shitcoin. Even the pricks made a 4chan thread to pretend someone actually cares about them.

Good luck scamming your 'friends' Gluebitch.

Come on man . . The definition of scam is "a dishonest scheme; a fraud."

As far as I can tell, the participants have received their coins.  The dev is active and transparent.  All tx's are registered on etherscan.  I get that you do not agree with the concept of ICO's, but disagreement does not equate to scam.  Disagreement is disagreement.  You may not like ICO's in the crypto space . . but again, the word scam means:  A dishonest scheme, a fraud.  If a person participates in an ICO, and they receive their coin, and after the ICO finishes, the coin ends up being developed further and adds functionality, while simultaneously being actively traded on exchanges . . lol, that is how things work in crypto with legit ICO's.  

By that logic most all other legitimate ICO's must be scams as well eh?    
Activity: 632
Activity: 37
Just wondering...

Honestly don't get this project, much fomo in here.

Its fake...just people with newbie accounts. They all are investors in Xtrabytes slack the developer has rounded up to push this ponzi bitch.

Only getting one rich from this turd is gluebitch.

Maybe someone should call the SEC?

A good FUDDER also gives good arguments to why he believes this project is a scam.

So far I've seen none of those. You just scream "scam" but do not explain why.

You need to try a little bit harder Smiley

Umm your own whitepaper is just a description of how you plan to run a ponzi. Lol this clown actually thinks thats a whitepaper!

So a website...an ANN. And you pocket how much money for this shit? 2 million? Lol. Funny...

The hard cap for the ICO is around 200-250k, not 3 million. This is assuming that coins get sold with the smallest bonus.

In the WhitePaper (if you actually even read it), we have explained exactly how the Smart Contracts will run on the Ethereum Network (right down to the very functions and if conditions). We have also explained how the Billionaire Hold'em poker game will be linked to the Ethereum Blockchain as to allow anyone to run an audit of every game that was ever played and thus ensure fairness to all participants.

What you are saying here does not constitute compelling arguments against our project. You are not a real FUDSTER. You are not even trying.
Pages:
Jump to: