Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Billionaire Token - Games on the Blockchain! 🔥 Deflationary Algorithm - page 79. (Read 70898 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 10
This project is good Oh, looks very exciting, do not know if there is a chance to participate?
Activity: 443
Merit: 107
Over 750k XBL sold now, well done guys. Shows that there are a lot of lurkers who don't say anything but know a good investment when they see one 👍
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
There are now 742,743 XBL sold - this is almost 25%.

Thanks to everyone who has participated thus far.

We also kindly ask anyone who has participated in the ICO but has not e-mailed us at [email protected] to please do so. It's much easier to keep track of buyers like this.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Can Antony give me A reason Why this coin and not 1000 of other gambling website's with btc ?

Decreasing supply, that would be my 'bet'. That's unique.
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
😶😶😶😶😶
Can Antony give me A reason Why this coin and not 1000 of other gambling website's with btc ?
really impressed with how quick its selling!   Think this will be a good money maker Smiley
For sure. Well, the 75% bonus - guaranteed to make money lol. Even if it's loses like what, 30% of it's value (which it's not going to do with the total supply decreasing and the new developments coming), you will still make good profit. This project is really awesome.

I'm in Cheesy I bought 12k and I'm absolutely sure that this here will be successful.. M so lets go McGregor. Let's watch the fight baby. Cheers

Twas Mayweather, who was victorious.  
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/live/2017/aug/26/floyd-mayweather-conor-mcgregor-fight-boxing-ufc-live

Congrats Billionaire Token.  It appears that the ICO is off to a good start.

XBL is a better bet then betting on those type of matches. What are the profit-odds compared to XBL if we look at the possible outcomes? No match will give you those odds Cheesy
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
I'm in Cheesy I bought 12k and I'm absolutely sure that this here will be successful.. M so lets go McGregor. Let's watch the fight baby. Cheers

Twas Mayweather, who was victorious.  
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/live/2017/aug/26/floyd-mayweather-conor-mcgregor-fight-boxing-ufc-live

Congrats Billionaire Token.  It appears that the ICO is off to a good start.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
really impressed with how quick its selling!   Think this will be a good money maker Smiley
Wow seeems XBL is going fast with 20% gone in the first few hours 😮

Well done dev team 👍
75% bonus is the starting bonus? How many tokens will we be getting roughly for each ETH we invest?

Thank you

Hi, 75% bonus is the bonus on the first day only - that is today.

There will never be a 75% bonus after today (ends at 7:30 PM GMT - in roughly 12 hours).

Tomorrow has 60% bonus. We have spread out the bonuses to ensure that we reward early investors as well as people that learn later about Billionaire Token.

The following graph show exactly what the bonuses are in each of the 31 days of the ICO:

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
75% bonus is the starting bonus? How many tokens will we be getting roughly for each ETH we invest?

Thank you
Activity: 490
Wow, massive! Ofcourse the 75% bonus is huge too. Great start, promising, reallly really promising.
Activity: 70
18% of the total ICO is gone just today???  Shocked

We're up to 20% now.

You can check the live-counter on https://BillionaireToken.com/ico
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
18% of the total ICO is gone just today???  Shocked
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy I got in before it sold out!  I'm a Billionaire!

Don't worry guys, it's not sold out yet!:)

The 75% bonus will however only be available until tomorrow at 7:30 PM GMT.
Activity: 98
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy I got in before it sold out!  I'm a Billionaire!
We're up to an amazing start 3.5 hours into the ICO and we've already sold ~18% of the total number of Tokens:

Me too, I'm a billionaire 😁
Pages:
Jump to: