Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN ~BINARY~[BIC] Scrypt | 15 sec blocks | 84M coins | Binarycoin *REVIVED* - page 2. (Read 15802 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.
     I would like to post a formal apology for delayed progress as of late, this is due to the unfortunate team change that recently happened. we have lots some members of our team that we are sad to see go. we are close to releasing an update to the block chain, you can expect to see this update within 24 hours. we are still working on a few Long-Term goals as we will never give up on our amazing communities.

Thank you all for being the best part of CryptoCoderz,

Resurgam

PS. due to the loss of a few members we are looking for Driven Graphic Designer/ C++ Programmers.
     Regardless of whether or not you have these skills let us know, we are always look for confident polite people to help support our amazing communities.

Until Next time.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
It's been more than an hour since blockcahain moved. what might have happened? i see someone i mining at cryptopias explorer.

EDIT:  looks like it started moving again.

WTS    161517.80000000 BIC for 0.15 btc
Activity: 1036
Merit: 506
Coderz of the Crypto variety
New Wallets In-bound with MOAR NODES!
Please allow a few hours for the update to come through.

Once we announce the update, anyone running the auto-updater client will automatically upgrade when they relaunch their clients.

(5 more nodes to be exact)
dev i have an error
something is wrong with my wallet.  Embarrassed help me.

Sorry for the delayed response, the error that you PM'd me after getting your getinfo is that your system ran out of memory.
Currently this aged chain (going on three years now) requires 512MB and ~3GB of disk space to run.

We are working on solutions such as a web wallet and a lite wallet so user's do not need to stress their systems with a full client.

no bootstrap from dev... Embarrassed i just have to wait i hope this will not encounter problem while synching..

Sorry about no bootstrap, uploading now. Please stand by.

News Update: Paper Wallet Now Available Here
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
dev i have an error

something is wrong with my wallet.  Embarrassed help me.
no bootstrap from dev... Embarrassed i just have to wait i hope this will not encounter problem while synching..
C-cex added my deposit finally. Seems their wallet works now. CryptoCoderz send them an email about your missing coins.
revived?

Was dead before we got a hold of it Smiley

Yeah i know it's mineable but i can't find a working pool. Cryptopia doesn't operate one.

Also there is a big problem with c-cex wallet. I sent 100k bic and their wallet was forked. I sent them an emai and they told me they are resyncing, but after 2 days no shit happened. They still not syncing. you can see the wallet status here: https://c-cex.com/?id=ws

Have you contacted C-Cex about it?

Yeah I contacted them twice and they replies that their syncing again

We're very sorry you're experiencing issues, Personally I've lost 600K Binarycoin thanks to CCex... bought 600K and then sent to my wallet which it never delivered to...

Never had this issue from Cryptopia so idk what CCEX is doing but if this happens once more and one more user reports an issue we will be removing them from the listed exchanges here and announcing a boycott of their services.
If I lost almost a % that's on me and I don't care, I DO CARE ABOUT COMMUNITY MEMBERS LOSING THEIR BIC.

Please advise if there are any further issues.

And finally some good news: Paperwallet has been created, after some testing we will be uploading it to the CryptoCoderz.com site for everyone to enjoy!

I suppose that after syncing your coins will be back on you c-cex balance but you might need to contact c-cex to add them but i'm boycotting them already. Good luck with your coins.
revived?

Was dead before we got a hold of it Smiley

Yeah i know it's mineable but i can't find a working pool. Cryptopia doesn't operate one.

Also there is a big problem with c-cex wallet. I sent 100k bic and their wallet was forked. I sent them an emai and they told me they are resyncing, but after 2 days no shit happened. They still not syncing. you can see the wallet status here: https://c-cex.com/?id=ws

We're very sorry you're experiencing issues, Personally I've lost 600K Binarycoin thanks to CCex... bought 600K and then sent to my wallet which it never delivered to...

Never had this issue from Cryptopia so idk what CCEX is doing but if this happens once more and one more user reports an issue we will be removing them from the listed exchanges here and announcing a boycott of their services.
If I lost almost a % that's on me and I don't care, I DO CARE ABOUT COMMUNITY MEMBERS LOSING THEIR BIC.

Please advise if there are any further issues.

And finally some good news: Paperwallet has been created, after some testing we will be uploading it to the CryptoCoderz.com site for everyone to enjoy!
Activity: 108

If they're syncing from scratch it might take a few days, the chain for binary is pretty big.

Activity: 105
Activity: 108

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Go to cryptocoderz.com for up to date wallet and info on the coin
(Announcement) as of Jan 22 there is someone posing as me with the name "Resurgam" he has one post made a day later and hasn't been active since. this is not a big worry however it could be in the future. thought i would let the cryptocoderz community know this to be aware of this.

also @coiner561 BinaryCoin has been mine-able since before cryptocoderz took it over. you can mine it with either CPU, GPU and cryptopia has a working pool.  Grin

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.
(Announcement) as of Jan 22 there is someone posing as me with the name "Resurgam" he has one post made a day later and hasn't been active since. this is not a big worry however it could be in the future. thought i would let the cryptocoderz community know this to be aware of this.

also @coiner561 BinaryCoin has been mine-able since before cryptocoderz took it over. you can mine it with either CPU, GPU and cryptopia has a working pool.  Grin
where can we mine this? Also cryptopia's explorer block count is different than the block explorer posted on the op and my wallet doesn't have the same count as the previous 2 block sources.

EDIT: sent some BIC from topia to my wallet and back again and looks that everything worked ok.
Paperwallet incoming! Smiley Will post once it is here.
Sorry about the delay to the chain upload. Working on it.

i have no problem with 2gb of chain... it's easy to download rather than wait for the wallet taking forever to sync. Cheesy

thanks dev!!!

Always glad to help. Smiley

Excuse the delay, but we do have some good news!
Website is all fixed up now along with the binarycoin auto-installer setup Smiley

Working on the uploading the blockchain, first syncing 100% then zipping and uploading.

can ask for a bootstrap? please... my internet is unstable... thank you.

Absolutely, Will provide you a bootstrap link within a few a hours (~2GB Chain to upload)

i have no problem with 2gb of chain... it's easy to download rather than wait for the wallet taking forever to sync. Cheesy

thanks dev!!!
Pages:
Jump to: