Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform - page 45. (Read 29547 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
The team preparing for the BTRN Initial Token Event. Launching 27th of March at 15:00 UTC

This is great news, I look forward to this moment and hope for a good company. I'm sure ICO will be held in the best light. And the market is starting to stabilize.

It looks like Biotron has great team that can work hard, I hope they will be able to implement the roadmap plans! By the way, in which city is this office based?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Presale is live!
Speaking of data, people will be able to monetize even on medical data? I see a huge demand for that, if researchers have more data they can speed up what they are reaseraching
I think that yes, medicine is still largely unexplored - the study and analysis of statistical data could prevent many diseases or find a solution to their treatment.

In the field of medical data there would also be the great possibility for Biotron to partner up with other crypto-projects.
I think there're many sectors who are very interested in ahving huge data bases for them researches.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
Unfortunately most altcoins dipped around 60% to 70% since Biotron token sale details were launched. The valuation of the tokens was quite fair at that moment, but they are not anymore. Selling tokens at around $0.10 - $0.18 is not a good thing anymore for any buyer. Considering 1 billion tokens will be issued (and none will be burned/redistributed) it means that the market cap on a fully dilluted basis must be above $180 million so that every investor is minimally satisfied.

Activity: 406
Merit: 107
The team preparing for the BTRN Initial Token Event. Launching 27th of March at 15:00 UTC

This is great news, I look forward to this moment and hope for a good company. I'm sure ICO will be held in the best light. And the market is starting to stabilize.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
Speaking of data, people will be able to monetize even on medical data? I see a huge demand for that, if researchers have more data they can speed up what they are reaseraching
I think that yes, medicine is still largely unexplored - the study and analysis of statistical data could prevent many diseases or find a solution to their treatment.

In the field of medical data there would also be the great possibility for Biotron to partner up with other crypto-projects.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
Our project has been featured and reviewed by a YouTube contributor Martin Hacks in his newest video. Click through to see what he thought!

Seems like a very decent channel. Good news for you project guys. You will reach out to several new investors i think.
the video is really well done and the ico, the project are very well illustrated, reviewed i'm sure it will bring new investors...
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Here's a snapshot of the Biotron product flow, turning personal data into analytics products.

Your campaign is very often communicating with community in here and other people around the world with youtube so far, you should keep it this way, very good and brief videos.

After seeing lots of ico with 0 communication or very little communication seeing biotron is a relief.

I hope they keep posting updates like this.

Indeed, some projects which has an average idea,(not so brilliant i mean) trying to raise some money, but they are starting a thread in here, after that they re gone. I hate those kind of projects.
Biotron is way beyond them. keep up the good work devs.
Activity: 434
Here's a snapshot of the Biotron product flow, turning personal data into analytics products.

Your campaign is very often communicating with community in here and other people around the world with youtube so far, you should keep it this way, very good and brief videos.

After seeing lots of ico with 0 communication or very little communication seeing biotron is a relief.

they will if they know what's good for them Wink seriously , a lack of communication can really hurt a project.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

Activity: 238
Merit: 131
thats right, not often see here so a active team that answer the question of the community.
Activity: 798
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

Activity: 238
Merit: 131
Our project has been featured and reviewed by a YouTube contributor Martin Hacks in his newest video. Click through to see what he thought!

Seems like a very decent channel. Good news for you project guys. You will reach out to several new investors i think.

yes reviewers are always good for a project, i will take a look on this.
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think would be better if the team will make their own video presentation as almost all youtube personalities may get paid to talk about something. Nevertheless i hope this project will deliver  Wink

It's probably much more expensive to make your own video. Besides, bloggers already have a certain amount of viewers, so it might be pretty efficient.
I just don't really understand WHY the projects' devs DO NOT create the introductory videos like: Hi, I am..., I am... etc. We are the team. We work on... It's so simple.

I think they live in many different countries so that the Americans and Eastern Europeans do not meet often. That makes it difficult to produce team videos.
This could be a reason, yes, but often also teams, which are living in the same town dont make this basic work.
I think they are often unaware, how important it is to update the community and the potential investors, because they are not all crypto-experts, but experts in different topics.
Activity: 476
I think would be better if the team will make their own video presentation as almost all youtube personalities may get paid to talk about something. Nevertheless i hope this project will deliver  Wink

It's probably much more expensive to make your own video. Besides, bloggers already have a certain amount of viewers, so it might be pretty efficient.
I just don't really understand WHY the projects' devs DO NOT create the introductory videos like: Hi, I am..., I am... etc. We are the team. We work on... It's so simple.

I think they live in many different countries so that the Americans and Eastern Europeans do not meet often. That makes it difficult to produce team videos.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family
Good to see videos of contributors from the Community to the Community, these can currently have even more credibility, the ratings of some sites seem to be manipulated and paid for this purpose, unfortunately

This is correct, almost every website that has a form of paid listing of ICO's, whether it's bounty, airdrop or rating, creativity is the limit in what can be bought with money
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Good to see videos of contributors from the Community to the Community, these can currently have even more credibility, the ratings of some sites seem to be manipulated and paid for this purpose, unfortunately
Activity: 434

Activity: 490
www.Zercados.com

Pages:
Jump to: