Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform - page 46. (Read 29547 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
I think would be better if the team will make their own video presentation as almost all youtube personalities may get paid to talk about something. Nevertheless i hope this project will deliver  Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Our project has been featured and reviewed by a YouTube contributor Martin Hacks in his newest video. Click through to see what he thought!

Seems like a very decent channel. Good news for you project guys. You will reach out to several new investors i think.
Yes, just now 2.358 visits, thats a lot for 1 day.
His explanations are quite simple, good to understand for non english speaker and he speaks positive about biotron, great to see.

YouTube exposure is always a good thing. Many people only use Social Media instead of this forum.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
Our project has been featured and reviewed by a YouTube contributor Martin Hacks in his newest video. Click through to see what he thought!

Seems like a very decent channel. Good news for you project guys. You will reach out to several new investors i think.
Yes, just now 2.358 visits, thats a lot for 1 day.
His explanations are quite simple, good to understand for non english speaker and he speaks positive about biotron, great to see.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

Its  good that news about Biotron.io spreads out faster to crypto community. Such significant review meant a lot for the betterment of the project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
I'll watch the latest videos when I'll go back home but I like this strategy so far, youtube it's the most powerful instrument to market an initial coin offering
Activity: 616
Merit: 263

Thanks I'll have a look at what he's saying.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
welcome to my world
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Data is a big thing and especially if they process them and sell them then it could be really lucrative, at least if Biotron has some good buyers.

Are there any companies who claimed that they are interested in buying these kind of data?
Yes, we have some partnerships already lined up, but unfortunatelly I can’t tell you anything closer right now. The information will be released as soon as possible though. It’s definitely going to be before the ITE, to help estimate the time.

You will announced this partnership before crowdsale? And what about ETH rate? Price will be fixed in euro during crowdsale?
Activity: 546
Merit: 12

Wow, 16k subscriber.

Also, it is nice that his review and looks good and looks positive for biotron.

Such ICO reviews like this one by Martin Hacks, who has a huge amount of subscribers and so reaches out to a big audience, can really be helpful for an ICO. Glad that he chose Biotron and presented it to his community.
Activity: 434

I can't barely keep up with watching all your youtube-videos  Smiley Anyway, nice to see a positive review of s.o. with so many followers.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
Data is a big thing and especially if they process them and sell them then it could be really lucrative, at least if Biotron has some good buyers.

Are there any companies who claimed that they are interested in buying these kind of data?
Yes, we have some partnerships already lined up, but unfortunatelly I can’t tell you anything closer right now. The information will be released as soon as possible though. It’s definitely going to be before the ITE, to help estimate the time.

That‘s great to hear! If you really can reveal such partnerships before the ITE this should bring in a lot of trust and new investors. Looking forward to it!
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Wow, 16k subscriber.

Also, it is nice that his review and looks good and looks positive for biotron.
welcome to my world
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Here's a snapshot of the Biotron product flow, turning personal data into analytics products.

Very good to see a short video from you guys. Always a good idea so you can reach out to the lazy people too Wink

So they process our data and share the revenue with us. Isn't this like giving up our privacy or do we have the option to limit what we share?
Our service will start off using only specific types of data, and witht ime we’ll expand on what kind of data we are able to operate on. You will be able to choose the type of data you share. But despite this fact, I would not say that you are giving up your privacy, as the data you would be selling, is being used by big companies regardless, and you are gaining nothing from it.

Privacy is a very relative term these days. I would rather prefer giving away my information knowingly. If you know which information you're selling, you have some control over it. Not like now, that we don't even know what information we're sharing. It can be everything, for all I know.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

Nice to hear the project progress well, ill keep an eye on your twitter feed  Smiley
Activity: 434
Here's a snapshot of the Biotron product flow, turning personal data into analytics products.

Very good to see a short video from you guys. Always a good idea so you can reach out to the lazy people too Wink

So they process our data and share the revenue with us. Isn't this like giving up our privacy or do we have the option to limit what we share?

you won't give up privacy as the data is not linked to you specifically, it's anonymous.
Activity: 420
Merit: 136

It's a good news! We are looking forward to the disclosure of information on partners. This should have a positive impact on sales.
welcome to my world

Our service will start off using only specific types of data, and witht ime we’ll expand on what kind of data we are able to operate on. You will be able to choose the type of data you share. But despite this fact, I would not say that you are giving up your privacy, as the data you would be selling, is being used by big companies regardless, and you are gaining nothing from it.
welcome to my world

Pages:
Jump to: