Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform - page 47. (Read 29547 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 3
welcome to my world
The project has great potential!!How was the private sale? This project is very interesting for potential investors!
Today we are going to be releasing the latest numbers! So HODL until then Smiley.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Data is a big thing and especially if they process them and sell them then it could be really lucrative, at least if Biotron has some good buyers.

Are there any companies who claimed that they are interested in buying these kind of data?

of course there are, imagine your emails are sold in high prices, consider a bulk phone list, how much more a private data info.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
The team preparing for the BTRN Initial Token Event. Launching 27th of March at 15:00 UTC

Looking forward for the Initial Token Event to occur. Wish the current situation which affected the price of most altcoins is in the down trend won't give a big impact to the ITE.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
welcome to my world
The team preparing for the BTRN Initial Token Event. Launching 27th of March at 15:00 UTC

Activity: 420
Merit: 136
Price will be fixed in euro? And by which ETH rate? ETH now very unstable. If ICO will be ongoing 9 days, rate will be fixed for all this days?

The whole market is unstable right now with all the regulations rumors going on. It's better to fix the price with Fiat so that investors won't be puzzled.
I agree, volatility in the market is off scale, the price of the ETH jumps by $ 100 per day, in such conditions it is necessary to fix the price.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
Data is a big thing and especially if they process them and sell them then it could be really lucrative, at least if Biotron has some good buyers.

Are there any companies who claimed that they are interested in buying these kind of data?
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
In my opinion, This plan will contribute very well to the future, and most of all help curb the accusations of illegal activities in cryptospace. As for the companies, it’s easier for them to just implement the analyzed packs,  we have many in the community waiting for the best moment and possible bonuses, I am really looking forward to the future news of this Project.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Here's a snapshot of the Biotron product flow, turning personal data into analytics products.

Very good to see a short video from you guys. Always a good idea so you can reach out to the lazy people too Wink

So they process our data and share the revenue with us. Isn't this like giving up our privacy or do we have the option to limit what we share?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Here's a snapshot of the Biotron product flow, turning personal data into analytics products.

Very good to see a short video from you guys. Always a good idea so you can reach out to the lazy people too Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
Price will be fixed in euro? And by which ETH rate? ETH now very unstable. If ICO will be ongoing 9 days, rate will be fixed for all this days?

The whole market is unstable right now with all the regulations rumors going on. It's better to fix the price with Fiat so that investors won't be puzzled.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
1. Round will will starting with 1BTRN = 0.10 €
is there a Bonus on the first Ico day?

I wish ICO stopped doing bonuses. What are they good for anyway? They just cause more dumping on the first day on the exchange. There are other ways, like dutch auctions.

Bonuses is the way to attract more investors to join the ICO and without it, maybe none will interested. Btw, what is dutch auctions?

They don't have any bonuses, but the first day of the ICO the price is the lowest and then it will increase day by day. The last, 9th day of the ICO the price  will be 1BTRN = 0.18 €.

Isn't that bonus/discount?
That's the way it is. Most of the ico is now operating in this mode, and maybe a lot of people are looking for a big discount and get involved early.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101

I wish ICO stopped doing bonuses. What are they good for anyway? They just cause more dumping on the first day on the exchange. There are other ways, like dutch auctions.

Bonuses is the way to attract more investors to join the ICO and without it, maybe none will interested. Btw, what is dutch auctions?

They don't have any bonuses, but the first day of the ICO the price is the lowest and then it will increase day by day. The last, 9th day of the ICO the price  will be 1BTRN = 0.18 €.

Isn't that bonus/discount?
Activity: 310
Merit: 0
Sell everything for fiat? No way, do you remember total marketcap in march last year? Ethereum for example was worth $40, you can't expect things to go up forever, even in the current situation it's more then 10X since last year

I wouldn't expect a similar rise
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Was there an official announcement about the partnership with SophiaTX? I've been following their entire career so far, they've done a good job, it would be wonderful if SophiaTX announced the ICO of Biotron, the partnership has everything going for it, even if it's only for use in the Sophia chain

The last few pages were full with announcements. If you really want a confirmation... Does it get any more official than this?

https://medium.com/biotron/biotron-partners-with-sophiatx-39341071affc
https://twitter.com/BiotronI/status/975438438924279809

https://bitcoingarden.org/biotron-partners-with-sophiatx/
https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/03/15/biotron-sophiatx-partnership/

And look on their website in the partner section:

https://biotron.io/

Martyn is the CTO at our blockchain partner SophiaTX. His expertise in application and web development, as well as database administration, make him an invaluable asset to Biotron’s advisory team. Martyn founded Octocloud, a Swiss-based solution providing the SAP Business One cloud on HANA. He has worked with Alstom in Switzerland as the technical architect and manager for the implementation of SAP Business One. As we seek to connect businesses with our data analytics, Martyn's experience with business systems (particularly SAP) helps us ensure that we connect Biotron products with our customer’s platforms seamlessly and efficiently.
Activity: 686
Was there an official announcement about the partnership with SophiaTX? I've been following their entire career so far, they've done a good job, it would be wonderful if SophiaTX announced the ICO of Biotron, the partnership has everything going for it, even if it's only for use in the Sophia chain
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
The videos are interesting, it’s a nice way to communicate and to make people understand more how biotron will work. Just now they need to earn in visibility, it will take some time but they need to be more visible then more people can be interested.
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family

And what price now for private investors? What discounts they have? Price will be foxed in euro or in ETH?
Projects that offer big bonuses are generally not reliable! In addition, because of the big difference in price, there can be stall price after listing, whales do so often.
Yeah, the long line usually go after cheap products. I would also not rely on the projects that offer much bigger bonuses than others do.

Although 100% is exaggerated, I do believe pre-sales and early investors ought to receive discounts, as the minimum investment is substantially larger, differentiating you from a ''supporter'' to a ''founder''.
If you are ready to invest in the first wave, that's cool - you'll receive the highest bonuses. However, it is hard to do so, because you gotta need a while to understand what kind of a project it is before investing into it.

And in addition I would like to add that a good network with advisors & CEO's is sometimes necessary for the private sale placement
Activity: 434

And what price now for private investors? What discounts they have? Price will be foxed in euro or in ETH?
Projects that offer big bonuses are generally not reliable! In addition, because of the big difference in price, there can be stall price after listing, whales do so often.
Yeah, the long line usually go after cheap products. I would also not rely on the projects that offer much bigger bonuses than others do.

Although 100% is exaggerated, I do believe pre-sales and early investors ought to receive discounts, as the minimum investment is substantially larger, differentiating you from a ''supporter'' to a ''founder''.
If you are ready to invest in the first wave, that's cool - you'll receive the highest bonuses. However, it is hard to do so, because you gotta need a while to understand what kind of a project it is before investing into it.
Activity: 434

Cool idea to divide the Q&A session into smaller pieces of information on a particular subject  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: