Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟 [ANN] BitAsean(BAS) 🌟🌟🌟 - page 16. (Read 105473 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Another people are taking advantage of Dev's lack of communication. Another ASEAN coin is already out. I wish another team would take over this nice project. Bytecode team are not doing well at all!!
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Any plan dev ? Cry ... I am still waiting for THAT day... in patience Cry
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Following this coin.
interesting.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
if using a third-party wallet will help the project, I would agree to use it, but in the hope that this will serve as a compensation in the time and dev completes the idea. And in future we will see our own wallet.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Due to the development of the mobile wallet may take a long time. Should we use this imToken wallet instead? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.consenlabs.token
We can use this wallet to keep bas token ?

I saw dev team have a demo for bas wallet , i hope dev will release it , i love use mobile wallet .good luck dev.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Due to the development of the mobile wallet may take a long time. Should we use this imToken wallet instead? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.consenlabs.token
If there is no any payment operations in a near future by using BAS so why people need some side wallets for that purpose? If it not more resonable to finish your own? Or BAS team began some work with merchants of implementation BAS in a real life?
Activity: 40
a different concept. looks good. will hold and wait this
If it will help to rise project ...can use it. but... you have wasted time to develop own wallet . And now you want to drop the developing Huh
Activity: 133
Activity: 3
LOL, You're not take the second chance when people keep supporting your project. And now, even the most supportive one turn their back and leave. You're simply just a fool or maybe someone in previous pages was right, this is a scam, a well planned scam.
Activity: 196
I still believe this coin will success, i just installed BitAsean mobile wallet. the BitAsean Map is pretty cool feature, where you can search a merchant that accepted BAS nearby. anyway how do we become a merchant, and get listed in the BitAsean Map? maybe i want to start some business here in my location, and accept BAS as a payment

Could write so much here but iam tired of it. You won't get ANY answers from them even if you are trying to help promoting the project and in your case promoting actual usage of BAS as it was intended.
Coin will be worthless by monday all because dev is unable to communicate...
well... at least he suggests to speak thai with him  Roll Eyes LOL

So sorry to see a good starting project drowned and for the people that lost a lot of money
by kids who know nothing about when it comes to REAL business.
Activity: 4
I still believe this coin will success, i just installed BitAsean mobile wallet. the BitAsean Map is pretty cool feature, where you can search a merchant that accepted BAS nearby. anyway how do we become a merchant, and get listed in the BitAsean Map? maybe i want to start some business here in my location, and accept BAS as a payment
Activity: 272
Merit: 102
Millionaire
Thanks for all...
im done with this project... good luck Smiley
and Thanks for my lost investment at fucking developer comunication.
Good luck to you too  Wink

bad investement. We all have come up with that thing once.

this coin is not bad. to be honest, it's good coin, but it's unlucky to be handled by some idiots

good luck to you both. I stop watching this.

Thanks for all...
Good luck to you too  Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
BitcoreService.com
Thanks for all...
Activity: 395
Merit: 250
Dev, do you have any news about your negotiations about listing on new exchanges?
Maybe you should start a bounty company to attract interest to the coin?
Hi dev , on what stage are you now??? What about iOS wallet . do you have a test version???
Activity: 4
Guys, really, please, share some new information with us.. this silence is really annoyimg Sad
Activity: 224
this project has a new team that is not quite active, can one team show up for the coins that I have do not end up with a low price?
Hi dev, WP telling that next mileston is

October 2017 - Networking with early adopter (Phase 1) Merchants

Any success in that way?
Pages:
Jump to: