Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟 [ANN] BitAsean(BAS) 🌟🌟🌟 - page 32. (Read 105473 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Dev said they're working on get BAS on the big exchange market like Bittrex and Bx.in.th
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Just wanted to say thanks to the DEVs for the  swap.
If the Roadmap goes on plan and BAS is distributed to merchants and supported via a mobile wallet this will grow fast.
Congrats and all the best!
Activity: 5
Is there an actual roadmap of development from BitAsean?
All I can seem to find is a chain of market cap goals which seems very amateur...

Also interested to see if there's any news regarding addition to larger exchanges, maybe we could begin asking exchanges such as: Bittrex to add BitAsean
Activity: 3
Finally received in my Ethereum wallet the coin swap.
Thanks.
It would be great to see it available in a near future on Bittrex as well.
Long live to BitAsean.
Activity: 77
how much gas need to set for send coins  on HitBTC??
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
A little bit dump at HitBTC since they fixed deposit
It was expected, weak hands now selling their coins so need to wait till it end.
Activity: 79
A little bit dump at HitBTC since they fixed deposit
Activity: 64
Who exactly are the people behind this?
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
Hi all

HitBtc BAS deposit fixed.

Nice! And it don't dump price like someone predicted
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Hi all

HitBtc BAS deposit fixed.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 2353
In fact there isn't any relation with the ASEAN organization except its name? Huh
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
Is hitBtc BAS deposit fixed?
Activity: 17
There is faucet or baunty that work now?

No Sad
Activity: 112
There is faucet or baunty that work now?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Dont Sell

We have only 5 million circulation based on that we can push up price significantly, just don't sell, wait for it to go to bittrex
also dev will be coming up some good news about bas accepting at certain POS systems
Agree, selling BAS right now is crazy cause of great value and possibility to grow futher.

So dev, what your opinion about making some promotion campaigns of BAS???
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Saswadee  Smiley

All we need now is BAS listed on another big exchange like Bittrex. Money for the listing should`t be an issue anymore.
I also like to see some promotion campains running. I am a true supporter of BAS from it`s first steps and think that BAS will have a great future.

I have a high profile socialmedia page with lot`s of connections to expats in the ASEAN region.
I would love to support and promote the project big times to constribute to it`s future and have some cool ideas for further usage of BAS.

I also would love to have the opportunity to meet BAS team, because around new year, i will be in the area again  Wink
Activity: 62
How come total supply is 30 million and circulating is 5 million. Why are these numbers different?

20,000,000 BAS (66.7%) : Distribute FREE BAS to stores and restaurants that accepted BitAsean for payment and marketing campaign. (Distribute after we finished the mobile wallet)

5,000,000 BAS (16.7%) : Use for swap coins  from old wallet (CryptoNote).

5,000,000 BAS (16.6%) : Reserve for developers and development.

https://www.bitasean.org/
Activity: 25
How come total supply is 30 million and circulating is 5 million. Why are these numbers different?
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
Developer question to you. How long will the deposit be held? It takes more than 48 hours.
Activity: 62
Dont Sell

We have only 5 million circulation based on that we can push up price significantly, just don't sell, wait for it to go to bittrex
also dev will be coming up some good news about bas accepting at certain POS systems

Indeed. Do not sell. For the moment just buy
Pages:
Jump to: