Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟 [ANN] BitAsean(BAS) 🌟🌟🌟 - page 34. (Read 105473 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
I sent email to swap coin on 3 days ago, but you not reply Sad

Please check for me
please check the 1st post and read all RED. and will no have more questions about swap. thx for understand . Wink
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I sent email to swap coin on 3 days ago, but you not reply Sad

Please check for me
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
i recommend Dev or someone to target Binance, if any fee required i think we all can do that:
https://binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000822512-Listing-a-Coin-on-Binance-com
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I Hope BOS coin would be trading on vip.bitcoin.co.id. This is the biggest Indonesian cryptocurrency Exchanger Cool
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Activity: 213
Merit: 104
Definitely great ideas! Yunbi seems like an ideal target.
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
Time to be introduced into a better exchange. Maybe Asian exchanges too. What say? I think we have proved that there's support for BAS.

I would love to see BAS on an asian exchange.

Yes making it available to the Asian market would cause wonders for the demand probably. There is just so much liquidity and volume that it would be great to simply have it listed there. Is that a possibility? Anyone has contacts to Chinese exchanges?

Perhaps Yunbi, as I hear they are very interested in Ethereum tokens and cryptos made in Asia.
https://yunbi.com/

They really helped out OmiseGo (OMG)

And Yunbao is another good one. Helped out NEO
https://www.yuanbao.com/coins
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Time to be introduced into a better exchange. Maybe Asian exchanges too. What say? I think we have proved that there's support for BAS.

Yes making it available to the Asian market would cause wonders for the demand probably. There is just so much liquidity and volume that it would be great to simply have it listed there. Is that a possibility? Anyone has contacts to Chinese exchanges?
Activity: 58
HitBTC fund still not working, someone confirm?
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?

Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
I think BAS need to stay at main goal of project meaning must to be head cryptocurrency of Asean region, but nothing forbid of getting to worldwide markets, not only local Asian, to give the opportunity for tourists that trevelling in Asean region use BAS like a usefull and easy tool of payment for services or goods.

Dev is working hard to keep this early advantage for BAS to be in ASIAN reason, team is working very hard and hope to get some good news soon
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
I think BAS need to stay at main goal of project meaning must to be head cryptocurrency of Asean region, but nothing forbid of getting to worldwide markets, not only local Asian, to give the opportunity for tourists that trevelling in Asean region use BAS like a usefull and easy tool of payment for services or goods.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Friends, BitAsean has already achieved its 2017 goal: $1 Million Market Cap
Congrats all BAS supportes with this great news  Wink
Is the main contract address out of gas or something?
Awesome! Let's hope it sticks. Though I don't believe the circulating supply is anywhere near 5 million.
Friends, BitAsean has already achieved its 2017 goal: $1 Million Market Cap

Activity: 17
6569sat
HitBTC still in maintenance mode since nearly 12 hours. What's up?

BAS holders, I'd request you please not panic dump when it is finally credited. This is a common mistake investors make after a wallet is disabled at an exchange for a while. The price recovers, and you'll lose money.

No-no! Let they dump, we will buy cheaper)
Only in your dream mate, BAS already at 4200sat now and its just beginning  Wink

5037 now and rapidly rising Smiley
Activity: 11
Seems to be a very nice project. Already made alot of money with this  Grin.
Keep up the good work!
Pages:
Jump to: