Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟 [ANN] BitAsean(BAS) 🌟🌟🌟 - page 35. (Read 105473 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
HitBTC still in maintenance mode since nearly 12 hours. What's up?

BAS holders, I'd request you please not panic dump when it is finally credited. This is a common mistake investors make after a wallet is disabled at an exchange for a while. The price recovers, and you'll lose money.

No-no! Let they dump, we will buy cheaper)
Only in your dream mate, BAS already at 4200sat now and its just beginning  Wink
Activity: 279
Merit: 250

BAS holders, I'd request you please not panic dump when it is finally credited. This is a common mistake investors make after a wallet is disabled at an exchange for a while. The price recovers, and you'll lose money.

No-no! Let they dump, we will buy cheaper)
Activity: 213
Merit: 104

Activity: 395
Congratulations to the dev, you are moving in the right direction and we are with you. I think this coin awaits a great future. Maximum in a year the price for 1 token will be 5 dollars. Now is the best time to buy
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
I am waiting for the addition of 750BAS over 96 hours of deliberate stock market action.(not fair play dev)
Activity: 163
Merit: 13
🌟Who's who on the ASEAN team?🌟
PM if you like.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
looking forward to the white paper that's coming soon
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I sent email to swap coin.

Please check for me
Activity: 341
From HitBTC on Twitter: https://twitter.com/hitbtc/status/898904349400850433

"BAS deposits are temporarily shut down, as soon as maintenance is over - your deposit will proceed."

Coin spikes, market has "wallet issues". Definitely won't recommend HitBTC to anyone from now on, especially since this was my first ever using of them. They're already sounding like the Yobit of ETH exchanges lol

I guess hearing something from them is better than radio silence, though. BAS is cheap on etherdelta, it's a very powerful tool! I managed to even get a sale for .001 done.
Unlike the Yobit exchange Hitbtc is replying for users tickets as practice showing, Yobit do not bother about it at all, they dont care if some coins wallets not updated and wait some answeres to users tickets its a hopeless case. So Hitbtc its not so bad is it looks like, I personally deposited my BAS coins there without delay very fast a few days before, can say that my meeting with this exchange was smooth.

I agree. HitBTC seems professional. YoBit clearly is not.

We all have to be patient through this but by all means EtherDelta is a good alternative. Hopefully we will have an even greater choice of exchanges in the not-to-distant future.

"BAS deposits are temporarily shut down, as soon as maintenance is over - your deposit will proceed."

Coin spikes, market has "wallet issues". Definitely won't recommend HitBTC to anyone from now on, especially since this was my first ever using of them. They're already sounding like the Yobit of ETH exchanges lol

I guess hearing something from them is better than radio silence, though. BAS is cheap on etherdelta, it's a very powerful tool! I managed to even get a sale for .001 done.
Unlike the Yobit exchange Hitbtc is replying for users tickets as practice showing, Yobit do not bother about it at all, they dont care if some coins wallets not updated and wait some answeres to users tickets its a hopeless case. So Hitbtc its not so bad is it looks like, I personally deposited my BAS coins there without delay very fast a few days before, can say that my meeting with this exchange was smooth.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?

bas 's price is higher than bas coin old ,with token Bas , i don't know developer have any plan or roadmap for bas 's future 
Bas 's price  is $0.149480 (162.84%) 0.00003673 BTC (175.34%)  0.00051727 ETH (174.75%) i

There is a whitepaper which will be posted to the site in the near future (within days or so).
I sent BAS from etherdelta to HitBTC, it was confirmed on the blockchain and credited, and yet it hasn't appeared on my HitBTC wallet? They seem to be terribly slow replying to my support ticket so can anyone confirm if they can even send BAS from etherdelta to HitBTC?

You can but right now there is a problem with HitBTC not crediting accounts with BAS sent to deposit addresses.

Oh... so should I just wait it out, or expect my coins to be gone forever now?

edit: I guess I should've read your post above discussing this already. So it's a known issue yet they won't even put a warning? What a shitty exchange.

The coins should be in your account eventually so we just have to wait it out. I'm also affected as I sent some BAS there this morning to test. All we can do is fill out support tickets and wait.
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
bas 's price is higher than bas coin old ,with token Bas , i don't know developer have any plan or roadmap for bas 's future 
Bas 's price  is $0.149480 (162.84%) 0.00003673 BTC (175.34%)  0.00051727 ETH (174.75%) i
I sent BAS from etherdelta to HitBTC, it was confirmed on the blockchain and credited, and yet it hasn't appeared on my HitBTC wallet? They seem to be terribly slow replying to my support ticket so can anyone confirm if they can even send BAS from etherdelta to HitBTC?

You can but right now there is a problem with HitBTC not crediting accounts with BAS sent to deposit addresses.

Oh... so should I just wait it out, or expect my coins to be gone forever now?

edit: I guess I should've read your post above discussing this already. So it's a known issue yet they won't even put a warning? What a shitty exchange.

Good Start for Bit Asean... Hope all Asean Nation and People using this currency.

Have you heard the ASN coin? They are also marketing this coin as ASEAN thingy but I believe more of BAS. I feel that the other one is just a scam in the making.
Have a same thoughts, its just a replica of original BAS idea and goal. Suggest not pay attention to this foggy project.
Just in from Blockfolio:

Sync your coin list for a surprise....

Blockfolio Team
Telegram: telegram.blockfolio.com
Twitter:     @BlockfolioApp
Facebook: facebook.com/BlockfolioApp

nice! can you also add the BAS Icon?

THX!

I sent it to them yesterday.
Pages: