Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟 [ANN] BitAsean(BAS) 🌟🌟🌟 - page 43. (Read 105473 times)

Activity: 395
Merit: 250
What will happen after the swap ? How to get new BAS coins ?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Any user had try the instructions? please share the result.
Thank You.

https://etherscan.io/token/0x2a05d22db079bc40c2f77a1d1ff703a56e631cc1 That's more results.
Activity: 341
Thank You.

Go back a page. You'll find users who shared their results including me.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Thank You.
Activity: 272
Merit: 102
Millionaire
i already sent an email with information to swap the old coin to ETH token.
waiting for it Cheesy

and good luck to our coin
I saw a friend got his "3" BAS coins on his offline wallet and did mentioned that it was a great project, though he did not pursue monitoring it because he won't bother converting 3 coins into online tokens. I also saw another coin the ASEANCOIN though I dismissed it as a scam but is it being watched and I think could rival the BAS.

THIS?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/aseancoin-the-currency-of-the-future-1906883
Activity: 486
I have some BAS, not sure how many but I think at least some hundred or even a few thousand. I can't even be bothered to swap them for tokens as it seems it isn't worth the hassel/time.

That is what my friend thought of too. He has three in his  off line wallet. No bounties. He has to move  on sad to say. But he would still monitor this if he has time.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
I have some BAS, not sure how many but I think at least some hundred or even a few thousand. I can't even be bothered to swap them for tokens as it seems it isn't worth the hassel/time.
Activity: 486
I saw a friend got his "3" BAS coins on his offline wallet and did mentioned that it was a great project, though he did not pursue monitoring it because he won't bother converting 3 coins into online tokens. I also saw another coin the ASEANCOIN though I dismissed it as a scam but is it being watched and I think could rival the BAS. Me and my friend are not really into investing but rather would earn by working for bounties. I will continue to check this thread if there will be new wallet links and bounty links in which we can participate. BAS being converted? No problem with that. But having coins only? We have to wait for some bounty hunting first. Thank you.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Someone please explain to me, what exactly is left here after the coinswap is done other than an empty Shell. What would keep People interested in this token going forward?
Activity: 395
The swap was successful, the tokens on the balance of my wallet MEW. Thanks dev
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Thank's dev. I'v got my tokkens
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Because we can't do any transaction as i said before  and you can change your password for old wallet before send to me.

why must send wallet and "passwords",,
anybody, dont try send password
im out for this
 Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

why not only send coin to your wallet for swap
that simple, if youre profesional

Activity: 213
Merit: 104
Got my tokens Smiley Look forward to the next steps.
why swap to token - coin to token not fair 

It is fair, anyone who wanted to get BitAsean before through buying on an exchange or mining can swap for the new BAS token.
The token has a lot of potential in that it can be listed easier on exchanges and being ethereum based it can make use of the updates to the Ethereum protocol coming up in Metropolis, this will bring things like zk-SNaRKs which Zcash uses and which ethereum will be getting in the next update for perfect privacy.  Also being ethereum based means that BAS could potentially even be used in smart contracts making BitAsean potentially a very advanced token.
The swap is going well. I've received my tokens and am eager to buy more soon.

BTW: You can see the coin-swap in action here:
https://etherscan.io/token/0x2a05d22db079bc40c2f77a1d1ff703a56e631cc1

Additionally I've offered to help the developer here on Bitcointalk since I am here every day. I've traveled to and spent a fair amount of time Thailand and Malaysia and see the huge potential for cryptocurrency.  One aimed at the entire region and beyond has a lot to offer early adopters.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Got my tokens too, thanks! Waiting further information about development steps of BAS. Would be good to see roadmap guess.
Activity: 279
Swap went well. I have got my BAS tokens.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
why must send wallet and "passwords",,
anybody, dont try send password
im out for this
 Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

why not only send coin to your wallet for swap
that simple, if youre profesional

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
why swap to token - coin to token not fair
Pages: