Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟 [ANN] BitAsean(BAS) 🌟🌟🌟 - page 40. (Read 105473 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
As I see BAS feeling good at HitBTC, good buying support and the price is rises steady.

It is necessary to have Ether on wallet if I want send BAS to hitbtc?.

I am received the warning that I need 0.01 eth to send  BAS.

what can I do?

It is normal to have to spend a little Ether (gas) to send tokens. However, 0.01 Seems very high. Are you sure that's what your wallet said? What wallet are you using?

I tried on Myetherwallet.com, do you mean if I use other wallet it could be cheaper?

this is a copy paste from warning.

Account you are sending from does not have enough funds. If sending tokens, you must have 0.01 ETH in your account to cover the cost of gas.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
As I see BAS feeling good at HitBTC, good buying support and the price is rises steady.

I am received the warning that I need 0.01 eth to send  BAS.

what can I do?
Think its necessary, at least I had to sent 0.01 eth to MyEth for further sending to hitbtc, otherwise I can't sent it without a gas.
Activity: 341
Merit: 250

what can I do?

It is normal to have to spend a little Ether (gas) to send tokens. However, 0.01 Seems very high. Are you sure that's what your wallet said? What wallet are you using?
Activity: 97
Merit: 10

what can I do?
How can I swap my old coins since my coins were mined after the blockchain I have ( I have 0 on balance) and nodes are offline

Thank you.

Follow the instructions and send your wallet.dat to the developer.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
How can I swap my old coins since my coins were mined after the blockchain I have ( I have 0 on balance) and nodes are offline

Thank you.
Activity: 616
I almost forgot about this. My apologies. I have some coins and would like to convert. I have followed the instructions of adding the token to myetherwallet and sending the wallet file. Thank you.
Activity: 133
CryptoDAO not response me  Sad

Good stuff! I'm hodling.

What about balances on CryptoDAO? How are we swapping those?

Activity: 213
Merit: 104
Good stuff! I'm hodling.

What about balances on CryptoDAO? How are we swapping those?
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
hi there, is there any web wallet for BAS?

also, is there any advantage of ASEAN nations adopting BAS instead of other coins like btc, eth, or any other major crypto coins?  if none, why bother creating a new BAS coin/token?

You can hold you BAS in ETH web wallet as ETH token now.
Big Good news BitAsean token $BAS available on @hitbtc exchange!
https://hitbtc.com/exchange/BAS-to-ETH?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=bas

Hi dev. How is everything progressing? We will have the new exchanger before the end of month?
Good news dev! Another step to BAS success Wink
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
hi there, is there any web wallet for BAS?

also, is there any advantage of ASEAN nations adopting BAS instead of other coins like btc, eth, or any other major crypto coins?  if none, why bother creating a new BAS coin/token?
Only one ASEAN (The Association of Southeast Asian Nations) token BAS available on HitBTC exchange.
Deposits and withdrawals are open now.

Outstanding!  

This is going to make a lot of people happy!

As I said earlier in this thread, patience will be rewarded because this is a coin which will have actual use in commerce in the ASEAN region. A thriving region which is poised to become an economic giant and already is home to innovation in everything from fintech to semiconductor chip manufacturing.  Blockchain is next!
Activity: 525
Only one ASEAN (The Association of Southeast Asian Nations) token BAS available on HitBTC exchange.
Deposits and withdrawals are open now.
Activity: 133
Big Good news BitAsean token $BAS available on @hitbtc exchange!
https://hitbtc.com/exchange/BAS-to-ETH?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=bas

Hi dev. How is everything progressing? We will have the new exchanger before the end of month?
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Activity: 826
Merit: 103

We are developing mobile wallet.

Our goal
- Distribute BAS to stores and restaurants to jump start real world use throughout the ASEAN region.
- BitAsean will add a new tab called "BitAsean Map" on the website to show the location of any store or restaurant that accepts BitAsean. Additionally we plan to distribute signs and/or decals bearing our logo which say "BitAsean Accepted Here" to participating merchants for increased day-to-day visibility

Quote from: lupanar
link=topic=1946768.msg20603827#msg20603827 date=1501815968
@ByteCode Team what's the next steps of new BAS? Maybe roadmap or something?
Damn good news dev! Glad to hear that already making steps to getting BAS integration into real life. Keep up good work and dont forget about news updating  Wink

That is good news, was starting to wonder if the project was getting abanoned alltogheter. What other future development might we expect.

Have not been here in some time. Can someone please update me on BitAseans progress.

Progress has been as follows:

BitAsean (BAS) has become an ERC20 Ethereum Token
A coin swap from old BAS to the new ERC20 Token is underway and many have already successfully exchanged their old BAS for new BAS
A new strategy to get BAS into real world use was developed so that BAS is accepted by merchants and used by people throughout the ASEAN region.
EtherDelta, the decentralized exchange listed BAS.

Stay tuned! Smiley
Another exchange may be announcing the listing of BAS very soon as well.

Ok, thank you for the update, another Exchange would be great and do Wonders for the value.

Our goal
- Distribute BAS to stores and restaurants to jump start real world use throughout the ASEAN region.
- BitAsean will add a new tab called "BitAsean Map" on the website to show the location of any store or restaurant that accepts BitAsean. Additionally we plan to distribute signs and/or decals bearing our logo which say "BitAsean Accepted Here" to participating merchants for increased day-to-day visibility

Damn good news dev! Glad to hear that already making steps to getting BAS integration into real life. Keep up good work and dont forget about news updating  Wink

That is good news, was starting to wonder if the project was getting abanoned alltogheter. What other future development might we expect.

Have not been here in some time. Can someone please update me on BitAseans progress.

Progress has been as follows:

BitAsean (BAS) has become an ERC20 Ethereum Token
A coin swap from old BAS to the new ERC20 Token is underway and many have already successfully exchanged their old BAS for new BAS
A new strategy to get BAS into real world use was developed so that BAS is accepted by merchants and used by people throughout the ASEAN region.
EtherDelta, the decentralized exchange listed BAS.

Stay tuned! Smiley
Another exchange may be announcing the listing of BAS very soon as well.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103

Our goal

Pages:
Jump to: