Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟 [ANN] BitAsean(BAS) 🌟🌟🌟 - page 45. (Read 105473 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100
premine seems pretty hefty at 17% total supply? -> yes
Is "sale to user" basically an ICO? -> i'm thinking about give you all for free. Is this good idea? Smiley

Sounds good, though the developer premine seems pretty hefty at 17% total supply? Is "sale to user" basically an ICO?

Hope to see this out soon!

you need send BitAseanwallet.wallet to me but don't send now. i will announce after test BitAsean token finished.

how to swap to eth, any infomation dev ?
will be swap

[Update] This week we will deploy BitAsean contract to Ethereum and test it. But the new specification will be change to this

1.Total coin change to 30,000,000 BAS (0.00000001 BAS = 1 jk)
  -5,000,000 BAS reserve for 1-for-1 exchange from old wallet.
  -20,000,000 BAS for sale to user
  -5,000,000 BAS for developer

2. Not Mineable

And what about old BAS coins dev? Will be a swap?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Dev is anticommunicational people/man, just a worst connection with community I have ever seen...
Activity: 179
Not mineable right?
Activity: 334
how to swap to eth, any infomation dev ?
Activity: 213
Merit: 104
Sounds good, though the developer premine seems pretty hefty at 17% total supply? Is "sale to user" basically an ICO?

Hope to see this out soon!
[Update] This week we will deploy BitAsean contract to Ethereum and test it. But the new specification will be change to this

2. Not Mineable

And what about old BAS coins dev? Will be a swap?

2. Not Mineable

Dev is anticommunicational people/man, just a worst connection with community I have ever seen...
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
any news about swap dev ?  Huh
Activity: 238
Merit: 105
Hi everyone

We decided to change algorithm to ETH token. The new coin will issue the same amount as the total BAS cap and do a 1-for-1 exchange. Please save screenshot of your balance and export your transaction to csv file for verification (but don't send now). in case of your balance is on cryptodao,don't do anything. Once we develop BitAsean on ETH token complete we will let you know later.
Waiting for good news Dev.
Took a screenshot and exported CSV of transactions. Standing by!

To be quite honest. This project kind of died off for me. In retrospect devteam should have made better preporation and should have chosen a better algorith. Now it's more a salvageoperation than anything else. Just move on is my best guess.
You can go wherever you want mate, I personally not going anywhere while all fun is just beginning, new algo, new perspectives, damn it's exciting  Wink

I wish you and the others here all the best of luck. Hope the coin recovers and I might be back if it does. Have a nice day everybody  Smiley
You too mate  Wink
Activity: 393

To be quite honest. This project kind of died off for me. In retrospect devteam should have made better preporation and should have chosen a better algorith. Now it's more a salvageoperation than anything else. Just move on is my best guess.
You can go wherever you want mate, I personally not going anywhere while all fun is just beginning, new algo, new perspectives, damn it's exciting  Wink

I wish you and the others here all the best of luck. Hope the coin recovers and I might be back if it does. Have a nice day everybody  Smiley

Activity: 213
Merit: 104
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hi everyone

We decided to change algorithm to ETH token. The new coin will issue the same amount as the total BAS cap and do a 1-for-1 exchange. Please save screenshot of your balance and export your transaction to csv file for verification (but don't send now). in case of your balance is on cryptodao,don't do anything. Once we develop BitAsean on ETH token complete we will let you know later.

Hello!
My wallet contains information only about part of the transactions. I did export transactions on 12.06.17 and yesterday. The first export issued all transactions until 12.06.17. Yesterday's exports gave only a part of all transactions. Tried to reinstall the wallet, reinstalled the database of the blocks - nothing helps, only the number of transactions visible and accessible for export is reduced. Also tried to connect a backup copy of my wallet, which I did in early July. In this copy for several transactions more. What should I do in my situation?
Hi everyone

We decided to change algorithm to ETH token. The new coin will issue the same amount as the total BAS cap and do a 1-for-1 exchange. Please save screenshot of your balance and export your transaction to csv file for verification. in case of your balance is on cryptodao,don't do anything. Once BitAsean move to ETH token complete we will let you know later.
where i send screenshot ? Pm or email

Send to your local policestation, and keep two copies for yourself.
Pages:
Jump to: