Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 12. (Read 275855 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Well I finally got my PC updated so I'm now able to have the full Bean Cash blockchain running like before. I've noticed that it syncs a lot faster with more ram. So I'm back to sprouting beans 24/7 once again like before and I'm also planning on buying some more to build up my sprouting weight as I have lost touch with the network weight in the past few months.

I tried getting a new ssd and linking the 2 but... they sold me a busted unit. fml

Sorry to hear that mate.

I did buy some more beans to add to my sprouting weight and now I'm back to earning regular sprouts almost daily with 1.5 million beans. Is there anyone here earning sprouts daily and if so how many beans are you sprouting to get daily sprouts? I know I could use the calculator but I find it inaccurate when it comes to this.
Activity: 567
Merit: 502
Hey yo let's go
beancash.space is finally up, i created this site to build our community a new place where they can calculate their bean mining rewards just like to old site we had and was brought down without even consulting it with beancore development is still on the way so we welcome you to join or chats thanks and have a great day

The site is looking good. Couldn't find the staking rewards calculator though.

here bro: https://www.beancash.space/sproutingcalculator/
Activity: 402
Merit: 109
my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight
Well I finally got my PC updated so I'm now able to have the full Bean Cash blockchain running like before. I've noticed that it syncs a lot faster with more ram. So I'm back to sprouting beans 24/7 once again like before and I'm also planning on buying some more to build up my sprouting weight as I have lost touch with the network weight in the past few months.

I tried getting a new ssd and linking the 2 but... they sold me a busted unit. fml
Activity: 536
Merit: 267
There is not windows wallet  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Activity: 156
Merit: 102
Bean Cash - More Than a Digital Currency!
There's a new Bean Cash Explorer running,  https://beancash.info
Have a look...
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
So which exchange has the most volume now?  Which one is the most safe?

I'd say use either coinexchange.io or btcpop.

No promises as to how safe they are, but they should be reasonably safe. I've used btcpop in the past and had no problems -- although I think they handle btc withdrawals manually, so it may take like a day to move btc out (just so you know ahead of time).
Activity: 1736
Merit: 186
So which exchange has the most volume now?  Which one is the most safe?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
coinexchange.io I suppose is the main place to buy/sell beans right now. It is also listed on smaller exchanges (not that coinexchange isn't already small) -- btcpop and maybe novaexchange, but they won't have much volume.

Actually, BTCPop.co has pretty good volume.  I would say they are at least comparable to Coinexchange.io.

Yeah, btcpop is okay for volume too, relatively speaking. Of course when we are talking about daily volume for a coin in the $500-$1000 range, I wouldn't say any current bitbean exchange has much liquidity.
coinexchange.io I suppose is the main place to buy/sell beans right now. It is also listed on smaller exchanges (not that coinexchange isn't already small) -- btcpop and maybe novaexchange, but they won't have much volume.

Actually, BTCPop.co has pretty good volume.  I would say they are at least comparable to Coinexchange.io.
A Press Release is being issued:  http://www.beancash.org/press.html  Please share on other social media sites.

Activity: 197
Merit: 11
beancash.space is finally up, i created this site to build our community a new place where they can calculate their bean mining rewards just like to old site we had and was brought down without even consulting it with beancore development is still on the way so we welcome you to join or chats thanks and have a great day

i will finish the design and all of its elements before i add other functions but yes calculator is not their but will be in the future any suggestion on the site will be gladly appreciated
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
You need to post an invite
whenever live.beancash.org is down you can still get in touch with us @ https://discordapp.com/channels/482491234720677888/490160841623339020 or you can follow me @ https://twitter.com/CryptoLatino1 for more news, thanks and have a good day.
Pages:
Jump to: