Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 131. (Read 276084 times)

Activity: 435
Merit: 250
"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash!"
wait dont pump this coin i dont have stock pff   Angry 
i think that best thing is buy now

Bitbean's Anti-Pump Resistant Feature (APRF) is activating.   Grin
Hello.

Is it normal that i have 120.000 coins on the wallet staking by more than 7 days, and the wallet say that my stake power is always the same from the first day the coin were deposited, until today and that the expected time to reward is always 5 days and didn't changed anymore from day one ?

Cheers

Did you mean 120,000 Bitbeans or 120.000 Bitbeans?  Either way, you need a minimum of 1,000 Bitbeans in any given block to be able to compete to SPROUT new Bitbeans on the network. Network difficulty has been hitting new high records recently, so it's going to be difficult to compete with all the other wallets that are competing for SPROUTs! It takes about 6 hours before new Bitbeans are matured, to be able to be able to compete for new SPROUTs. Newly SPROUTed Bitbeans require 110 confirmations before they mature and can be spent. With the way the network is and with the increase of new users and new Bitbeans SPROUTing on the network, you will need a lot more Bitbeans to SPROUT more often than every 5 days. Keep in mind that the "5 days" is a basic calculation that isn't able to predict how the network will change. Another factor lately has been the average size, of inputs of SPROUTing blocks, has been going higher.

Just as with Bitcoin, as difficulty rises, you need more hash power to compete for new blocks. Same with Bitbean, as the amount of "staking" Bitbeans increases, it requires more Beans to stay competitive. The benefit of Bitbean over Bitcoin, is that your not investing in hardware that will become obsolete and it's SUPER GREEN!

BitBean is Green Organic Crypto (Non GMO)!

I have 120000 entered in wallet with 1 single transaction. and after 7 days the stake power is always 29999 and the expected time to reward is always 5 days after 1 week. Is it normal ? Those numbers didn't changed after the first day of staking, after the 6 hours to mature....

I'll take a closer look. Send me your address and debug.log to:  [email protected]

You can get the debug.log from the Menu-> Help -> Debug Window -> Information Tab -> Debug Log File "Open"
Copy/Paste that in your email.

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Have you Sprout (aka Stake) any coins in 7 days?
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1009
Hello.

Is it normal that i have 120.000 coins on the wallet staking by more than 7 days, and the wallet say that my stake power is always the same from the first day the coin were deposited, until today and that the expected time to reward is always 5 days and didn't changed anymore from day one ?

Cheers

Did you mean 120,000 Bitbeans or 120.000 Bitbeans?  Either way, you need a minimum of 1,000 Bitbeans in any given block to be able to compete to SPROUT new Bitbeans on the network. Network difficulty has been hitting new high records recently, so it's going to be difficult to compete with all the other wallets that are competing for SPROUTs! It takes about 6 hours before new Bitbeans are matured, to be able to be able to compete for new SPROUTs. Newly SPROUTed Bitbeans require 110 confirmations before they mature and can be spent. With the way the network is and with the increase of new users and new Bitbeans SPROUTing on the network, you will need a lot more Bitbeans to SPROUT more often than every 5 days. Keep in mind that the "5 days" is a basic calculation that isn't able to predict how the network will change. Another factor lately has been the average size, of inputs of SPROUTing blocks, has been going higher.

Just as with Bitcoin, as difficulty rises, you need more hash power to compete for new blocks. Same with Bitbean, as the amount of "staking" Bitbeans increases, it requires more Beans to stay competitive. The benefit of Bitbean over Bitcoin, is that your not investing in hardware that will become obsolete and it's SUPER GREEN!

I have 120000 entered in wallet with 1 single transaction. and after 7 days the stake power is always 29999 and the expected time to reward is always 5 days after 1 week. Is it normal ? Those numbers didn't changed after the first day of staking, after the 6 hours to mature....
Hello.

Cheers

Did you mean 120,000 Bitbeans or 120.000 Bitbeans?  Either way, you need a minimum of 1,000 Bitbeans in any given block to be able to compete to SPROUT new Bitbeans on the network. Network difficulty has been hitting new high records recently, so it's going to be difficult to compete with all the other wallets that are competing for SPROUTs! It takes about 6 hours before new Bitbeans are matured, to be able to be able to compete for new SPROUTs. Newly SPROUTed Bitbeans require 110 confirmations before they mature and can be spent. With the way the network is and with the increase of new users and new Bitbeans SPROUTing on the network, you will need a lot more Bitbeans to SPROUT more often than every 5 days. Keep in mind that the "5 days" is a basic calculation that isn't able to predict how the network will change. Another factor lately has been the average size, of inputs of SPROUTing blocks, has been going higher.

sorry, i think that we need new give a way for new users.
http://www.bitbean.org/forum/1-million-bitbean-give-a-way-contest - like ths
New users give PR to BITBEAN

New  Bitbean Twitter Tip Bot is alive! @BitBeanBot !help

Commands are:

@BitBeanBot !address
@BitBeanBot !tip <@Twitter User>
@BitBeanBot !withdraw

The bot will re-tweet anything with #BitBean

Be creative and have fun!

Activity: 630
Merit: 503
sorry, i think that we need new give a way for new users.
http://www.bitbean.org/forum/1-million-bitbean-give-a-way-contest - like ths
New users give PR to BITBEAN
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1009
Hello.

Cheers
i think that best thing is buy now
it was pre pump
Activity: 1
fontas annonce pump of this coin
 Status Update:

Development on many projects continue. Our development team is expanding. There will be some new progress results to report in the coming days. As a reminder, our official forum to keep updated on the Bitbean project is here:  http://www.bitbean.org/forum/

Best Regards,

Shawn Kent
Director of Operations, Project Manager, Lead Developer,
Bean Core, Team Bean, BitBean
www.bitbean.org
"Bitbean, Leading the Way for Mass Adoption of Crypto-Currency!"

Activity: 197
Merit: 11
Thanks to Zequinha and I you can now get 100 bitb free @ multifaucet.tk/index.php?faucet=BITB
Tip in Cryptopias troll box, have fun and enjoy Life!!
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Activity: 28
is there a conf for stake ?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
http://cryptochainer.com/
Bootstrap Service
pretty sure they will keep an up-to-date strap for donating just a few BEANS

(but for redundancy if kiklo has a service support it also!)

Big Difference,
My Free BitBean Bootstrap.dat works,
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14024451

Cryptochainer.com Quit making a bootstrap.dat and is just copying some of the blockchain files ,
which does not work and will give this error :

Error initializing database enviroment .

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
http://cryptochainer.com/
Bootstrap Service
pretty sure they will keep an up-to-date strap for donating just a few BEANS

(but for redundancy if kiklo has a service support it also!)
Jump to: