Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 133. (Read 276084 times)

Activity: 435
Merit: 250
"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash!"

Just a reminder, we are in 2nd. place and voting ends in about 7 hrs..:  https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting

Activity: 334
Merit: 251
Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.

Nice day of volume so far for BitB

Beans are so cheap now that I've may buy some more for the rest of the winter Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Go Bean! 
I got my DOTs ready.  These are like ebay auctions things can get exciting in the last hour.
Don't forget to VOTE each day (for the next 4 days)!

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting

Each account is allowed 1 vote per day, for the community vote.

We are currently #1 on DOT votes!

4 days left to go...we're going to run the finish line -- to win this and get listed --let's pull together and make it happen! We have our Cryptopia Fund war chest to make this happen -- I'll be continuing to vote to keep us at #1 till the funds are exhausted!

Go Team Bean!

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Just wanted to post a short status update. Things are going to be a few days behind schedule. A capacitor in the power supply of one of my workstations exploded.   Cry

exploded ... better than fire in the workstation Grin

it's ok, can happen. thx for picture
Just wanted to post a short status update. Things are going to be a few days behind schedule. A capacitor in the power supply of one of my workstations exploded.   Cry

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
How much Bitbean balance in wallet to can stake 1000 coins??
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1002
Activity: 197
Merit: 11
ooo weee!! cant wait 2 spend in coin payments i have and will keep giving 5 votes a day 4 the 1 that is going 2 pay those beans ill give u the bill once we achieve this step. Our nexted step is 2 make a fund get sponserd on the youtube channel "The Daily Decrypt" =>https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqNCLd2r19wpWWQE6yDLOOQ
gl 2 all and together we can

So I've just donated 0.1btc to get 100 votes and put us on 1st place

It was enough to put BitBean in 1st place side by side with Ruby and now the rest of the BitBean's community has to fight to win this! I've done my part as a BeanCore Member with this donation and I'll keep my eye on the stats to see a BitBean Winner RIGHT GUYS? Wink

Right on Brother Beaner!  Cool

This just in!

Want to earn a rebate back after you vote for BitBean on: https://www.coinpayments.net/vote  ?

From #teambean on IRC:

(08:00:14 PM) Zequinha: Beaners I'm thinking in give a reward for people who vote in this way: 1 vote 10k BITB 5 votes 50k and 10 votes 100K
(08:07:35 PM) sccslave: i got 10 votes. not sure if the first 5 went through, but its up by then, so its possible unless someone else did 5 too Tongue
(08:17:37 PM) Zequinha: sccslave: are trying to say that you are eligible to receive 100k?
(08:19:00 PM) sccslave: kind of. but i'm letting the next voters fight for it Tongue
(08:23:38 PM) Zequinha: it's very simple, give me the txid and send me small amount (minimal possible) to verify the address and 100k bitbeans is yours
(08:28:03 PM) Zequinha: this is valid to any of you

Vote to help get BitBean on CoinPayments & earn some Bitbean at the same time!

Join #teambean on IRC and inquire with Zequinha for more details!

Nice work Team Bean!

We are now at 241 votes, 92 votes away from #1!

We have amped up the rebate...for the next Beaner to confirm their votes in IRC

200,000 BitBeans to be awarded for the next 10 confirmed votes! I have matched Zequinha's offer:

Join IRC and let Zequinha know your details to claim 200,000 BitBeans!

#teambean on IRC
Congratulations Team Bean! We Did it! We have hit #1 place on CoinPayments.net!

341 Votes

https://www.coinpayments.net/vote
Activity: 334
Merit: 251
Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.

So I've just donated 0.1btc to get 100 votes and put us on 1st place

It was enough to put BitBean in 1st place side by side with Ruby and now the rest of the BitBean's community has to fight to win this! I've done my part as a BeanCore Member with this donation and I'll keep my eye on the stats to see a BitBean Winner RIGHT GUYS? Wink

This just in!

Want to earn a rebate back after you vote for BitBean on: https://www.coinpayments.net/vote  ?

From #teambean on IRC:

(08:00:14 PM) Zequinha: Beaners I'm thinking in give a reward for people who vote in this way: 1 vote 10k BITB 5 votes 50k and 10 votes 100K
(08:07:35 PM) sccslave: i got 10 votes. not sure if the first 5 went through, but its up by then, so its possible unless someone else did 5 too Tongue
(08:17:37 PM) Zequinha: sccslave: are trying to say that you are eligible to receive 100k?
(08:19:00 PM) sccslave: kind of. but i'm letting the next voters fight for it Tongue
(08:23:38 PM) Zequinha: it's very simple, give me the txid and send me small amount (minimal possible) to verify the address and 100k bitbeans is yours

Nice work Team Bean!

We are now at 241 votes, 92 votes away from #1!

We have amped up the rebate...for the next Beaner to confirm their votes in IRC

200,000 BitBeans to be awarded for the next 10 confirmed votes! I have matched Zequinha's offer:

Join IRC and let Zequinha know your details to claim 200,000 BitBeans!

#teambean on IRC
MPG
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I totally accept your apology, No sweat.And i do get what you mean about the negativity, very hard to keep smiling when everybody is growling(although it is still/ the best way to win lol). Not only that but i get what you mean about it being late (Work SUCKS).
To answer on the scam speil. i don't think its that thought it was a scam, so much as wanted to check it wasn't. And i suppose i never thought of faucets running separate from the coins and that was actually kind of ignorant of me, I know the one i was at, just put up a screen i didn't like and therefore thought it was dodgy. As for the pic comp, scam's maybe a bit harsh. But i wasn't giving up coins to line pockets/ hard drives with. until i knew who's hard drive that was going to be and i don't think that was clear.
Loving how we've got all this covered though. I now need to spend the rest of the night checking out coinpayments.com speil. and maybe send one or two tweets. Don't think iv'e got any followers though
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
love life...
bitbean has bounced up to eight sats    :}

keep on truckin'....x

This just in!

From #teambean on IRC:

how is this for old innovation:
get a faucet that actually works
people follow coins more if faucets work
also the more working faucets equals more followers of a coin!

Thank you! I didn't know this faucet existed:  http://bitb.bleufaucet.com/

I just sent some BitB to the donation address there. And I agree, with your point, the more faucets the better! Certainly nothing stopping the community from putting up more faucets.
Activity: 288
how is this for old innovation:
get a faucet that actually works
people follow coins more if faucets work
also the more working faucets equals more followers of a coin!
Jump to: