Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 135. (Read 276084 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 11
i have donated 90k more once we get on cryptopia we can strive 4 more, other exchanges and even a multipool i would point some hashpower here.
also lots of use are using coin control so it would be nice 4 the next update transaction fees should get burned or have them transfer 2 the dev team 2 help in the development of this coin
Activity: 835
Merit: 500
any news from a photo contest?
Activity: 630
Cryptopia is really not a great exchange there is literally no volume at all, it could take days for an order to be filled.  What is going on with the faucet ?  Why does it tell me to call an 1800 number about a virus on my computer when I go to the faucet ?  The faucet does not even show up it just is this spamy looking pop up crap.  Don't even bother posting here MPG none of your questions will ever go answered, they have been asked many times before already.
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash!"
Cryptopia Exchange Listing Bounty

If you would like to see BitBean added to Cryptopia, please donate some BitBeans to this address:  2JS3mLHNSRVRjdACohFhvoH1X9SFh6s2HY

We need about 500,000 BitBeans to get listed there. When the address reaches the required amount, Bean Core will approach Cryptopia owners and proceed to request a listing.

As many of you may know, we have de-listed Cryptsy (www.cryptsy.com) from our Web-Site, and recommend our community not to use them anymore. In the last 3 months, they have not been processing withdrawals in a timely manner and there have been countless reports of users not receiving their funds.

Sincerely,

Shawn Kent (aka Bitbeaner)
Project Manager & Lead Developer
Bean Core, Team Bean, BitBean
www.bitbean.org
"BitBean, Leading the Way for Mass Adoption of Crypto-currency!"

I donate 30k BitBeans.  Smiley Why not more? Because I lost 1.3Mio BITB on Cryptsy and I have not much capacity atm.

Thank you, it's the thought that counts!

I'm putting together a promotion that may help those who lost BitBeans on Cryptsy. Stay tuned, details will be released soon!

I will do 50k DOTS
so that gets us to how many?

Current Team Bean Cryptopia Exchange Fund: 92,668.66267465 DOTs  (DOT Address: 17taHXjS8ozg8WCQeUpk4CNZx7Ljz6Yak9)

Current Team Bean Cryptopia Exchange Fund:  100,048.11982535 BitBean (BitBean Address:  2JS3mLHNSRVRjdACohFhvoH1X9SFh6s2HY)

Personally I have donated 50,000 BitBean for this project. I am also personally exchanging BitBean to DOT (1:1 exchange).

The bottom line, is we need 500,000 DOT for Cryptopia to list BitBean. We still need 307,283.2175 BitBean or DOT.

Sincerely,

www.bitbean.org
"BitBean, Leading the Way for Mass Adoption of Crypto-currency!"

Exchanged a lot of the BitBean in the Cryptopia fund to DOT at current market prices. Here are the updated balances:

Current Team Bean Cryptopia Exchange Fund: 445,550.16879192 DOTs  (DOT Address: 17taHXjS8ozg8WCQeUpk4CNZx7Ljz6Yak9)

Current Team Bean Cryptopia Exchange Fund:  30,047.17439832 BitBean (BitBean Address:  2JS3mLHNSRVRjdACohFhvoH1X9SFh6s2HY)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
http://bitbeanfaucet.tk domain is down, now we have not faucet Sad too  we should try bitbean to some multipool for some buy support, about the faucet perhaps we should try to add the coin to cryptospout or multifaucet .tk, we need more beanmovement here, i would like to ask to the community about which they think about make an halving to the pos reward for reduce the daily quantity of coins issued or some other way to reduce circulating coins , if we dont do nothing hyperinflation will come ....
MPG
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Whos vote? I guess no one:(

Hey there peeps, I'm new to this forum and am not that fantastic when it comes to forums full stop. But am pretty big on bitb n have a wee bit invested in it. Just thought ad give a wee bit of info on my self before i ask my question/ questions.

Now,
Question 1 What exactly are we voting on? Either its not clear or i'm a bit of a numpty.

Question 2 I wanted to donate to the faucet but am not really clear on what the faucet page is saying when i try to donate. More importantly for some reason it say's it can't load something on the page and then gives me an address. Why doesn't it just give an address to put beans in and if it wants to tell me something (which, by the way am all for) why doesn't it?  That's a wee bit like telling someone you have a secret but not revealing it (wide lol).

Question 3. Why are we not trying to get this coin on all Exchanges, And i mean all of them. Think big n all that.

Question 4 Why are we not trying to sell this coin for cash, you know bonifidey paper money the stuff we use all day and don't really like. Surely that will ad value to the bean.

Now i have more Q's but al leave them till later when i understand this stuff first.

But i also have a couple of statements too, if you could call them that. I understand that this coin is pump and dump Proof but i don't think that makes it hard to add value to it, in fact it should be the opposite, Less risk and all that and i also don't think there is anything wrong with wanting to make some cash off of this coin or all coins for that matter. Is it not our job to tell the world of these products/financial systems to make their life's easier and our reward is Dow/cash/wonga/spondoolies. I might be wrong but am sure bitcoin holds value for the miners as much as the people that use it,why else would peeps mine it?! Its kinda the point of crypto currencies is it not, as well as or as much as the completely beautiful and elegant system that is blockchain tech. But if no one was getting paid no one would notice and we'd still be slaves to the banks.

someone's gotts'ta get paid baby might as well be us.

Question 5, its not really that important, more just being nosey. But who is it that owns that big ass wallet at the top and why are they not helping get this coin on the exchanges?

So i think av covered al that is on my mind and had a wee rant too. I hope someone will be able to cover some of my queries and others are not to offended by my remarks. Thanks very much

I should let you know, i am not a stranger btc or the blockchain. am not an expert, but no stranger. thought I'd add that before i got some silly speil about go away n learn more about it. and i also know that bonifidey is not a real word.

Hey there again, I notice that what you have done is just ignore my Questions. So i think al say what i really think. to answer questions from other people. But if this is how you treat the community when they ask legitimate questions, then no wonder this coin is failing. I would of accepted even someone telling me that they were stupid questions and that i don't know what i'm talking about. or even a half explanation of why we can't get it on other exchanges. But the fact you haven't answered me, I would say you's probably don't know ought about it and are not even trying to sort it out. So in my opinion the reason this coin is not doing as well as it should be is because you's lot are a wee bit nippy to the community n prob don't know crap about promoting anything.   And all that speil about paying to join the dev team, lol whats that about. If someone has a good idea them anybody with brains would roll with it.

So I've got a competition :- Anybody that wants to join the dev team for bitbean, Write your ideas here and if anybody ever looks at this thread then we will vote and decide who gets to join the team, I will shout for the joining fee no probs. Now i think these guys are busy all the time so they must need a hand. So i will pay five people's joining fee. YES, FIVE people. if i get it right that means i'm paying half a million bitb in total.
 So think away peeps And i can't wait to hear from you's.

Also i see the fund to get it on to that other exchange is at its target so surly we must be moving on with that too.
what is the stake rate of this coin per year tnx

BitBean was the first PoS digital currency to pioneer a static stake reward of 1,000 BitBeans (1 SPROUT). So there is no % rate of stake reward, like most other PoS digital currencies. There are  too many variables to give a specific rate of stake. However, I can conservatively say that your ROI would be 9-12 months (and could be much shorter, depending on market dynamics) and advise anyone considering to invest in BitBean, to do so for the long-term (1 year or more).

Sincerely,

www.bitbean.org

If you asked presstab to do a block explorer for you it would tell you the Annual Percentage Rate for each block stake, taking into account all the factors.  It would be very interesting to see the rates all charted out.  I really like presstabs block explorers they provide so much information, the dev team should look into enlisting him to make one.
If you go to the faucet something very weird has happened.  It appears to be a hacker fraud page warning of a virus in my computer telling me to call some weird 800 number.  I hope the Dev has nothing to do with this and the faucet was legit hacked.  Dev please check it out now, something is terribly wrong.

BitBean was the first PoS digital currency to pioneer a static stake reward of 1,000 BitBeans (1 SPROUT). So there is no % rate of stake reward, like most other PoS digital currencies. There are  too many variables to give a specific rate of stake. However, I can conservatively say that your ROI would be 9-12 months (and could be much shorter, depending on market dynamics) and advise anyone considering to invest in BitBean, to do so for the long-term (1 year or more).

Sincerely,

www.bitbean.org

Activity: 2
Updated RoadMap 1st. Quarter 2016

BitBean Birthday Photo Contest Entries:

Vote for your favorite BitBean birthday graphic, by sending BitBeans to the associated address below each image. Voting will be open for 24hrs. The selection with the most associated BitBeans will win the JackPot! May the best BitBean birthday image win!

I'm going to extend the voting period for 1 more day, as it seems many in the community still need more time to catch up here.
MPG
Activity: 42

Hey there peeps, I'm new to this forum and am not that fantastic when it comes to forums full stop. But am pretty big on bitb n have a wee bit invested in it. Just thought ad give a wee bit of info on my self before i ask my question/ questions.

Now,
Question 1 What exactly are we voting on? Either its not clear or i'm a bit of a numpty.

Question 2 I wanted to donate to the faucet but am not really clear on what the faucet page is saying when i try to donate. More importantly for some reason it say's it can't load something on the page and then gives me an address. Why doesn't it just give an address to put beans in and if it wants to tell me something (which, by the way am all for) why doesn't it?  That's a wee bit like telling someone you have a secret but not revealing it (wide lol).

Question 3. Why are we not trying to get this coin on all Exchanges, And i mean all of them. Think big n all that.

Question 4 Why are we not trying to sell this coin for cash, you know bonifidey paper money the stuff we use all day and don't really like. Surely that will ad value to the bean.

Now i have more Q's but al leave them till later when i understand this stuff first.

But i also have a couple of statements too, if you could call them that. I understand that this coin is pump and dump Proof but i don't think that makes it hard to add value to it, in fact it should be the opposite, Less risk and all that and i also don't think there is anything wrong with wanting to make some cash off of this coin or all coins for that matter. Is it not our job to tell the world of these products/financial systems to make their life's easier and our reward is Dow/cash/wonga/spondoolies. I might be wrong but am sure bitcoin holds value for the miners as much as the people that use it,why else would peeps mine it?! Its kinda the point of crypto currencies is it not, as well as or as much as the completely beautiful and elegant system that is blockchain tech. But if no one was getting paid no one would notice and we'd still be slaves to the banks.

someone's gotts'ta get paid baby might as well be us.

Question 5, its not really that important, more just being nosey. But who is it that owns that big ass wallet at the top and why are they not helping get this coin on the exchanges?

So i think av covered al that is on my mind and had a wee rant too. I hope someone will be able to cover some of my queries and others are not to offended by my remarks. Thanks very much

I should let you know, i am not a stranger btc or the blockchain. am not an expert, but no stranger. thought I'd add that before i got some silly speil about go away n learn more about it. and i also know that bonifidey is not a real word.

It Is Your Bean Duty To Vote!

No excuses for not voting. Everyone that is part of the "Bitbean Community" can vote! Even if you don't have any Bitbeans, you can get some from our faucet and vote:  http://bitbeanfaucet.tk

BitBean Birthday Photo Contest Entries:

Vote for your favorite BitBean birthday graphic, by sending BitBeans to the associated address below each image. Voting will be open for 24hrs. The selection with the most associated BitBeans will win the JackPot! May the best BitBean birthday image win!

put in there what u dont need tnx
BITB      2RsYbKBSx75n4h5RgScccEPf2MiCNtQzwU

Are you serious dude you go to every coin asking for donations.  That is the entire purpose of your account here.  No one is going to donate "what they dont need" to you.
Happy 1st. Birthday BitBean!

Photo Contest JackPot

Send your best BitBean Birthday Photo or Image to: [email protected] along with your BitBean address. Only one image per BitBean address and one entry per email address.

After midnight (EST) on 2/14/2016, I will post all the submitted entries.

The community will then be able to vote with their BitBeans on their favorite BitBean Birthday Image!

The contestant with the winning image, with the most BitBeans associated to it, will receive the JackPot of all the BitBeans used to vote!

Voting will be open for 24 hours following the posting of the contest  entries.

On 02/15/2016 the winning image will be announced and posted on our website and social media.

Some examples:

Even if you are not a creative type, you can participate by voting and spreading this link:  http://ow.ly/YhXYq

Contest Entries end at Midnight tonight (EST).
Or get it on poloniex.com
Think big or leave it..
Dev. do something... no b...sh.. about family first.
We  invest fiat and have family to.
Lost a lot of bitbean at cryptsy, and the price is ... lets dont talk about it Sad
And that we pay to get in the development is not right, because not all can pay that.
You said its a community thing at the start, but it itsn't.
I saw also a big future for bitbean but nothing happend really.
Slowy bitbean is in the past and others are in the future.
Really the name is cool, the markething was cool... but we still here with a januar 2015 thing.
And sorry, i am a little angry.

I agree, in order to be part of the dev team you have to have a lot of bitbean and then do a mandatory donation.  How many people are in the dev team anyway I only ever hear from the one guy "TeamBean," surely there are others that can take some of the load off of him.

I would like to address some of you who have points of concern and make some clarifications.

If you look at the market, a lot of altcoin prices are way down with the recent rise of Bitcoin and Big Bank/Big Corporate sponsored coins, and there are many that havn't even survived 1 year (and many more that are virtually dead)! The inflation model of BitBean helps to keep the price down (anti-pump resistance) keeping it very affordable, and for a wide network of people to get involved with BitBean in the early years. Even with the high % inflation model (in the early years), with the current market, it will not take much BitCoin invested in BitBean, for the price to rise back to the levels of Summer 2015. BitBean is not a get-rich-quick scheme that you invest in, and not do anything - even though it started out with that notion with the original dev and associated pump group.

At this point in development, BitBean depends on voluntary work from professional developers, some of whom are tied up trying to finish other projects (that they make a living from), so they can free-up time to devote to BitBean. In March 2015, we took over development of BitBean, which at the time was a very sloppy copy/paste altcoin that was released unfinished...to pump it and make a quick BTC for those involved! It was our resolve to change the landscape in the crypto-community, and not let BitBean and it's holders become another casualty of Pump & Dump Schemes. This is not an easy task, as it requires a lot of resources in both time and money. It would have been simpler to create another coin from the ground up, but we believe in the branding and fundamentals of BitBean and it's model, but more importantly, we believe in the community supporting BitBean. I challenge anyone to find another PoS based Crypto-currency that has consistently maintained a 75%+ staking ("Sprouting") of available supply! I believe this demonstrates, the success of the BitBean reward model that supports the network, but more importantly the strong commitment of the community behind BitBean!

Despite the ups and downs of 2015, a lot of work is on-going in research and development for a v2.0 release in 2016, to create a digital currency that competes effectively with the current top 10 crypto-currencies in not only marketshare, but more importantly new disruptive technology that advances beyond Bitcoin core. BitBean was the first 20MB maximum block size crypto currency and the first PoS crypto to offer static block rewards (PoS v3.0 based). v2.0 in 2016 will see more new innovations that will put us in the position of leaders, not followers. Certainly we will carry forward advances from other cryptos in the space as well.

It is true, Bean Core members are required to make a 100,000 BitBean donation (about $4.30 USD at current market prices...this barely covers just a small fraction of our server hosting costs per month) to Team Bean, to become a part of the managing team. Bean Core members are required to maintain a verifiable address, that maintains a balance above 5 million BitBeans. This ensures those involved in Bean Core have a vested interest in BitBean's success and are serious (5M BitBeans at current market prices represents less than a $300 USD investment).

I would like to note, however, there is no cost to contribute and be involved in the development team. Anyone wishing to contribute their talent can get involved by reaching out to me at: [email protected] or reach out to me on IRC:  http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#teambean

Real development and innovation takes creativity, skill, commitment, time, organization, resources and passion! With the soon-to-be launch of our Team Bean portal, we will be able to show more transparency, for what is going on in the background and make it easier for more participation by the community. For BitBean to be successful, we need a team that is committed, not just investing hard-earned money, but more importantly their time, talents, and positive energy!

Sincerely,

www.bitbean.org

Happy 1st. Birthday BitBean!

Photo Contest JackPot

Send your best BitBean Birthday Photo or Image to: [email protected] along with your BitBean address. Only one image per BitBean address and one entry per email address.

After midnight (EST) on 2/14/2016, I will post all the submitted entries.

The community will then be able to vote with their BitBeans on their favorite BitBean Birthday Image!

The contestant with the winning image, with the most BitBeans associated to it, will receive the JackPot of all the BitBeans used to vote!

Voting will be open for 24 hours following the posting of the contest  entries.

On 02/15/2016 the winning image will be announced and posted on our website and social media.

Some examples:

Even if you are not a creative type, you can participate by voting and spreading this link:  http://ow.ly/YhXYq

Happy Birthday!!! Any programm to make this pictures?
Jump to: