Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 88. (Read 276084 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Everything is flying up! I put about 5k in BITBEAN! If you want ur money buy buy buy! Buy and hold right now!
Activity: 22
I just invested  1 BTC
Maybe one day i could have 10 BTC  Shocked
This is a really good project and i hope the best for this coin
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Hello Guys
I have 1000 bitbean in my wallet however it has not started sprouting , it states " Not staking because you don`t have mature beans"  Does anyone know what should i do ? I would really appreciate for any help.
Also what do you exchanger would you recommend ?
Many thanks

Hi,

After 6 hours your BitBeans will mature and are eligible to sprout on the network. I also think 1,000 BitBeans is a little low as it will take months before you sprout some Beans. If you can try and get at least 10,000 BitBeans, I know the price has gone up but most of us believe it's only going to get a lot higher in the future. 500 sats could be around the corner as we are seeing strong support at around 250 sats. Also I recommend Bittrex or Cryptopia to buy your BitBeans and don't use Yobit as they are hard to trust.
Activity: 56
Hello Guys
I have 1000 bitbean in my wallet however it has not started sprouting , it states " Not staking because you don`t have mature beans"  Does anyone know what should i do ? I would really appreciate for any help.
Also what do you exchanger would you recommend ?
Many thanks
Activity: 666
Merit: 500
So can someone tell me how I can have my 100000 bitbeans instead of 100 sprouts in my bitbean wallet?
Also, is there a bootstrap I can download?
2 years back is a pain to sync.  Cheesy
Activity: 845
Merit: 267
BitBean‏ @BitBeanCoin  1h1 hour ago
More
 #Bitbean #TeamBeanOnFire $bitb Will announce the time and link for a live conference to update the community latter today @BitBeanCoin
Activity: 798
soon bitb will go to 600 satoshi. it is just a matter of time because the volume is very high. the race up will start again in the next few days.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
What I wouldn't give to see the look on someones face when another whale comes in and buys the whole wall and spreads it out
Activity: 170
Really REALLY tired of this dumbass and his 30btc sell wall.  It's demoralizing to new investors when the current price is almost at it.  I hope this is a jackasses ploy to keep them cheap for accumulation, but it's not very nice to stop our community from growing.
Activity: 588
Been following BitBean for quite a while, I am definitely very interested in it. I believe it will reach a much higher price. It's been quite the ride, congrats on everyone who waited and believed in it.  Smiley
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Congrats to us all who believed in BitBean and the dev team as we are now almost at 0.01 USD and over 350 sats. If this keeps going we could see 500 sats in the next day or two from now and we never know we may even see 1k sats in the near future. Now we just need to be listed on Polo and the price will explode even more.
Activity: 666
Guys, I have a question.
2 years ago I purchased 100000 bitbeans.
I sent them to my wallet.

Now I opened the newest wallet and says I have 100 sprouts.
Bitbean block explorer shows I have 100000 bitbeans.

What is going on? It seems I missed too much through the years.  Cheesy
Bro 1 sprout = 1000 BITB, so 100 sprouts * 1000 = 100000 BITB  Wink

OK I get it.
But how BitBean and Sprouts exist together?
I had 100000 bitbeans, now I have 100 sprouts.
Why bitbeans markets still exist?
https://bleutrade.com/exchange/BITB/BTC

Can I still have bitbeans instead of sprouts?

I am confused.
I get the feeling that a lot of new traders missed out on early bitbean because they didn't realize that our marketcap is so low.  Verge is at 71mil and redd is at 92 mil marketcap.  Our current marketcap is only 18mil.  So to the new person it looks like we're the same price as Verge and Redd, but considering marketcap, we could double twice and still be a bargain.

nice market cap for growth should be at least 10 x what it is now.  very clever concept and branding I love this coin.  I will trasnfer what i have to the wallet for sprouting some time this week.. 

good luck all !
Activity: 29
If add to poloniex very very good  Roll Eyes

i think BITB add poloniex two next years. not this year.  Grin
Guys, I have a question.

you were growing a forest and didnt know it Smiley
Activity: 1085
Activity: 26
Guys, I have a question.

Bro 1 sprout = 1000 BITB, so 100 sprouts * 1000 = 100000 BITB  Wink
Activity: 658

Yeah i hope poloniex will add this coin to their exchange, before my bitbean going to 0  Cheesy
Activity: 149
Activity: 25
Dreams Can Come True  Cheesy Never Stop Dreaming
yap it does unfortunately i sold all mine  Sad
Pages:
Jump to: