Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 87. (Read 276084 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 251
Beancore is Awesome!

Thank you Team Bean!
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
What does the "BitBean Point of Sale solutions coming Summer 2017" imply ?
Activity: 322
Damn that sucks I did not get no free beans ahh man
Activity: 435
"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash!"

BitBean Store at PorcFest Freedom Festival 2017, June 20-24

Back in 2010, PorcFest was one of the first major, real marketplace for Bitcoin at a live event. Last year we gave away, 1.3 Million BitBean there (Now worth more than $8,500 USD)! This year we will have a store there - featuring BitBean Digital Cash cards, BitBean merchandise, real beans, other food, and common items needed for campers. The BitBean Store will accept BitBean Digital Cash as payment for all items. Profits made will help to fund further Bean Core - BitBean core development and marketing.

www.porcfest.com

www.bitbean.org

Join the Team Bean Community today on our Slackkiller!
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I'm wondering to buy BitBean, what you think, when price will going up? I want buy for 2 bitcoin....

yeeeee
Hi mister bean, pardon my ignorance on the wallet, but is it possible to save the blockchain on another drive than c:/ ?

Yep, you run the wallet with argument  "   -datadir=.  " and it will run with the current folder data directory.

If you're running Windows as your OS, you can create a shortcut, and in that shortcut edit the path to something like: S:\Bitbean\BitBean-qt_Win64\BitBean64-qt.exe -datadir=.

Then use that shortcut whenever starting the BEAN wallet.

Thank You !!

No problemo, together we are stronger! Team BEAN!
Activity: 2
Hi mister bean, pardon my ignorance on the wallet, but is it possible to save the blockchain on another drive than c:/ ?

Yep, you run the wallet with argument  "   -datadir=.  " and it will run with the current folder data directory.

If you're running Windows as your OS, you can create a shortcut, and in that shortcut edit the path to something like: S:\Bitbean\BitBean-qt_Win64\BitBean64-qt.exe -datadir=.

Thank You !!
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Why it's going down from 340 sats to 240 sats???

Most alt coins are down today. Lots of money left the market from yesterdays high. HOLD and you will thank me

Yep that seems to be the case for almost of the Altcoins out there, just as long as BitBean can hold strong above 200 sats then we should be fine for when the next rally comes along. Just hold and sprout your coins while we wait for the next price rise. I'm actually going to put a  buy order in at 200 sats to help support that level.

Activity: 245
Merit: 101

Most alt coins are down today. Lots of money left the market from yesterdays high. HOLD and you will thank me
Activity: 35
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
hello bean friends, got a question, when I send the beans to the walle, can I make a backup in case my pc is dead or something like that. And should I let my pc on so that the beans can sprout or can they sprout even with my pc off?
thank you Smiley

Hello,

Yes you can make a backup of your wallet which I believe is the wallet.dat in appdata roaming. To sprout BitBeans you will need to leave your computer on and the wallet opened (unlocked) to start earning some BitBeans. I leave mine running 24/7 and earn a few sprouts each week with just over 500k Beans.
Activity: 2
Me no think they're two different coins.
Activity: 666
Merit: 500
Guys, I have a question.
2 years ago I purchased 100000 bitbeans.
I sent them to my wallet.

Now I opened the newest wallet and says I have 100 sprouts.
Bitbean block explorer shows I have 100000 bitbeans.

What is going on? It seems I missed too much through the years.  Cheesy
Bro 1 sprout = 1000 BITB, so 100 sprouts * 1000 = 100000 BITB  Wink

OK I get it.
But how BitBean and Sprouts exist together?
I had 100000 bitbeans, now I have 100 sprouts.
Why bitbeans markets still exist?
https://bleutrade.com/exchange/BITB/BTC

Can I still have bitbeans instead of sprouts?

I am confused.
Sprout is a unit like satoshi for ex if You want to send 100 bitb you must write 0.100 sprout. You are confused because you think that another coin called sprout is related to bitbean.
OK.
If I Send 0.100 sprout from my wallet to bleutrade address. Will it deposit 100 bitbeans?

No. Youre both way off here  Wink

A sprout is same as a stake in other pos coins.
1 Sprout is 1000 BitBean
So the sprouts in your transaction log is simply you getting 1000 BitBean richer for each one.

So no. You cant send sprouts from bleutrade to your BitBean wallet simply because its two different coins Smiley

If it's different coins, why my bitbeans (which I bought 2 years ago) are not in my wallet and instead of that I have sprouts?
The blockchain shows I have bitbeans. LOL.
Activity: 473
Merit: 252
Guys, I have a question.

What is going on? It seems I missed too much through the years.  Cheesy
Bro 1 sprout = 1000 BITB, so 100 sprouts * 1000 = 100000 BITB  Wink

OK I get it.

I am confused.
Sprout is a unit like satoshi for ex if You want to send 100 bitb you must write 0.100 sprout. You are confused because you think that another coin called sprout is related to bitbean.
OK.
If I Send 0.100 sprout from my wallet to bleutrade address. Will it deposit 100 bitbeans?

No. Youre both way off here  Wink

A sprout is same as a stake in other pos coins.
1 Sprout is 1000 BitBean
So the sprouts in your transaction log is simply you getting 1000 BitBean richer for each one.

So no. You cant send sprouts from bleutrade to your BitBean wallet simply because its two different coins Smiley
Activity: 666
Merit: 500
Guys, I have a question.

OK I get it.

I am confused.
OK.
Activity: 36
hello bean friends, got a question, when I send the beans to the walle, can I make a backup in case my pc is dead or something like that. And should I let my pc on so that the beans can sprout or can they sprout even with my pc off?
thank you Smiley
Activity: 308
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency
Guys, I have a question.

OK I get it.

I am confused.

my beans are sprouting...... Grin
Activity: 26
Guys, I have a question.

OK I get it.

I am confused.
Pages:
Jump to: