Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] BITBOND STO - Germany's First STO⭐🔥 - page 2. (Read 3770 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Are they still getting some funds from private investors or why they have not announced raised amount? When and where token will be available for trading?

As I see they have cooperated with GBX exchange:

https://twitter.com/Bitbond/status/1151530505084555264

But this exchange have low volume... hope they will be able for agreement with more decent exchanges...
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
I guess everyone here is willing to wait. Everybody knows that it takes some time to process everything. Updates from your end is much appreciated though.
Hopefully those who wait until the 22nd are not disappointed with the results because if later they are announced not to get 2.5 funds, bounty hunter will cry because it has worked in vain
Activity: 364
Merit: 1

I guess everyone here is willing to wait. Everybody knows that it takes some time to process everything. Updates from your end is much appreciated though.

Thanks for the support and patience! As said, keep checking your emails and the Telegram channel to stay tuned to our news  Cool
Also, feel free to ask questions in this thread if you want.
Hello sir, I want to ask a bit with the BB1 Token, have you made a smartcontak for the BB1 Token? if you have already prepared please provide that information to me if not when will you make it?

Hi there, thanks for your question. Regarding the smart contract, no, we don't have any smart contract for the BB1 token, there is not smart contract on Stellar, like there is no in Ethereum.

Hope this answered your question!
Activity: 2296
Merit: 256

Thanks for the support and patience! As said, keep checking your emails and the Telegram channel to stay tuned to our news  Cool
Hello sir, I want to ask a bit with the BB1 Token, have you made a smartcontak for the BB1 Token? if you have already prepared please provide that information to me if not when will you make it?

Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
Yes, exactly!! First of all, great job all the Bounty Hunters and people who participated sharing their creativity and creations during the Bounty Program, we could not have expected better results  Cool
Now, as the program ended, we would need approximately 2 weeks time in order to check all the creativity content, submissions, etc. so pay attention to all the updates that we are going to be posting in our official channels!
Are there still active bounties/ campaigns of Bitbond STO project, which I can apply to join? If there are active ones, could you give me links to get details, rules, payment rates, and I can consider to apply and join them? I hope that I can have chances to work under your manangements and can support the Bitbond project somehow.
the bounty bitbond program has officially ended I don't see any active bounty programs. I don't know in the future for more details, you can join the telegram community to get quick information

Let's hope that they still collected the amount that was originally planned.
If understand correctly from the manager, if after all recalculations the amount is less than 2.5 million, then they will not pay for advertising. These were the conditions initially so nothing unusual.
if they don't pay the participants this bounty will have a bad impact on the bitbont project, because many will charge that this project is fraud and manipulation, but I hope that won't happen because I'm sure an experienced team will arrange it

Hi there! Thank you all for the messages and questions. Feel free to check the Telegram Channel as well, in where admins are there to answer all your questions and concerns. Right now, the situation is the following:

With the Bounty Program finished, the Bitbond STO will still be collecting payments until the 22nd of July, next week. After that, the final amount raised will be announced. We ask all the Bounty Hunters and participants to have a little bit more patience for now and to stay tuned 💪🚀

Activity: 1134
Merit: 276
Yes, exactly!! First of all, great job all the Bounty Hunters and people who participated sharing their creativity and creations during the Bounty Program, we could not have expected better results  Cool
Now, as the program ended, we would need approximately 2 weeks time in order to check all the creativity content, submissions, etc. so pay attention to all the updates that we are going to be posting in our official channels!
Are there still active bounties/ campaigns of Bitbond STO project, which I can apply to join? If there are active ones, could you give me links to get details, rules, payment rates, and I can consider to apply and join them? I hope that I can have chances to work under your manangements and can support the Bitbond project somehow.
the bounty bitbond program has officially ended I don't see any active bounty programs. I don't know in the future for more details, you can join the telegram community to get quick information

If understand correctly from the manager, if after all recalculations the amount is less than 2.5 million, then they will not pay for advertising. These were the conditions initially so nothing unusual.
if they don't pay the participants this bounty will have a bad impact on the bitbont project, because many will charge that this project is fraud and manipulation, but I hope that won't happen because I'm sure an experienced team will arrange it

Bountists can give a negative feedback to the team. But they will not break the conditions if they do not pay in the absence of fees. Of course, it would be ethical to pay even if it was a little short for full fund.

Hi there! Thank you all for the messages and questions. Feel free to check the Telegram Channel as well, in where admins are there to answer all your questions and concerns. Right now, the situation is the following:

With the Bounty Program finished, the Bitbond STO will still be collecting payments until the 22nd of July, next week. After that, the final amount raised will be announced. We ask all the Bounty Hunters and participants to have a little bit more patience for now and to stay tuned 💪🚀

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502
I saw something on telegram, that you said that you will pay bounty hunters if you reach at least 2.5 million €, is that true?  Cry
Activity: 102
Merit: 12
Activity: 644
Merit: 10

Another question I have is after the STO ends. Will people be able to buy more BB1 from Bitbond. I would like to buy a little BB1 with each pay cheque in the future. After the STO ends will I have to buy tokens from an exchange or will I still be able to buy tokens directly from Bitbond? Thanks for any help.

Hi there! Exactly, once the issuance period finished, which happened to be last night, you can no longer invest in the STO by buying tokens. However, we will keep you updated about the listing of the BB1 tokens in exchanges so you can trade them there.

So now it only remains to wait for the start of trading in order to buy and sell? Extending the sale will not be in this project?
And how many eventually collected? 2.1 million or all 3?
According to the website only 2.1 million € (2.1 million BB1 tokens) has been raised. We will know more after bounty manager allocates the fund for bounty campaign (2% of raised money).

Very good to know that because you have achieved your soft cap target with the help of the investors and bounty people, in the same way, you people need to deliver the things whatever you have mentioned in the roadmap and this will create more transparency in Bitbond project.

Another question I have is after the STO ends. Will people be able to buy more BB1 from Bitbond. I would like to buy a little BB1 with each pay cheque in the future. After the STO ends will I have to buy tokens from an exchange or will I still be able to buy tokens directly from Bitbond? Thanks for any help.

Hi there! Exactly, once the issuance period finished, which happened to be last night, you can no longer invest in the STO by buying tokens. However, we will keep you updated about the listing of the BB1 tokens in exchanges so you can trade them there.

So now it only remains to wait for the start of trading in order to buy and sell? Extending the sale will not be in this project?
According to the website only 2.1 million € (2.1 million BB1 tokens) has been raised. We will know more after bounty manager allocates the fund for bounty campaign (2% of raised money).

thank you for the information I really hope that there is an extraordinary update on the bitbont project and the thing that I am waiting for the most is the thing that will list on the exchange where any bitbond coins will list

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

Pages:
Jump to: